Singapore Expats Forum

2 french hotties looking for a cute guy for a we in Bintan

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
kawaisophia

2 french hotties looking for a cute guy for a we in Bintan

Postby kawaisophia » Mon, 21 Jul 2008 5:08 pm

Hey guys,

We are 2 french girls (actually my friend is half thai and I have a tunisian background; 21 and 26) working in Singapore and who like to have fun. We are going to Bintan East coast on August 2 for the week end (staying there sat and sun).

We were supposed to go with our flatmate but he cancelled, therefore we are looking for a really cute and funny guy to join us. If you think you are the guy please send me a msg.

Of course, don't send a message like "hey I am the guy". we will chose only one person, so be imaginative, funny, make us laugh, and please provide a pic (for example a link to your facebook profile)... we really want to enjoy this week end, and we want you to enjoy it as well.

You will not regret it, believe me.

Oh and be quick, it's urgent cause I have to confirm booking as soon as possible.

Restrictions:
- We are sorry but if you are under 22 or above 30, you don't match.
- We are looking for a caucasian.

If you're not available this week end, you can however send us a message cause we might do this again if it works.

See you soon.

Sophia and Delphine
Last edited by kawaisophia on Tue, 22 Jul 2008 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
enjoy every moment in life...

QRM
Manager
Manager

Postby QRM » Mon, 21 Jul 2008 6:43 pm

OH O, its the Caucasian only argument again, but with a bit of ageism thrown in.

My mate Brad Pit phoned up saying he was very upset, he wanted to come on the trip but too old.

Call me an old cynic.. but does this sound a little bit too good to be true ?

We will read next week about some poor sheepish looking Ang Moh found naked and tied to a plam tree with all his cash cards, and camera missing.

Or maybe I am just jealous, and wish I was single and 13 years younger :lol:

kawaisophia

Postby kawaisophia » Mon, 21 Jul 2008 6:56 pm

Hey QRM, and for all the people above 30,

Once again, I'm really sorry for the ageism thing... I don't mind going on a week end trip with a late 30s guy, but come on... my friend is 21 !

And if it was a joke or a trap, we wouldn't state any restriction concerning the age. Think about it.

Oh and don't be jealous, not being single is a wonderful thing (when you're not in your 20s :) )

Have a nice week.

Sophia

QRM
Manager
Manager

Postby QRM » Mon, 21 Jul 2008 7:13 pm

Oh so cruel, 21.. next you will be telling us old farts she has lesbian tendencies. If you can push the restrictions to late 30s, How about being slightly fat?

You too have a good week..

kawaisophia

Postby kawaisophia » Mon, 21 Jul 2008 7:23 pm

Concerning Brad, I'm surprised, I gave him a call this morning to ask him if he is available this week end since my flatmate (Georges Clooney) cancelled. But he told me he already has other plans with Angie...

Saint
Director
Director

Re: 2 french hotties looking for a cute guy for a we in Bint

Postby Saint » Mon, 21 Jul 2008 7:32 pm

kawaisophia wrote:
We are 2 french girls (actually my friend is half thai and I have a tunisian background; 21 and 26) working in Singapore and who like to have fun.

You can't be having that much fun in Singapore if you don't know any blokes that meet your criteria and have to resort to a forum :lol:

QRM
Manager
Manager

Postby QRM » Mon, 21 Jul 2008 7:47 pm

Saint wrote:
kawaisophia wrote:
We are 2 french girls (actually my friend is half thai and I have a tunisian background; 21 and 26) working in Singapore and who like to have fun.

You can't be having that much fun in Singapore if you don't know any blokes that meet your criteria and have to resort to a forum :lol:

ooooooh below the belt, I take it Saint you don"t qualify, is it becuase you are too old, not funny or just plain ugly? :P :P

shionomisaki_diver

Postby shionomisaki_diver » Mon, 21 Jul 2008 8:11 pm

kawaisophia wrote:Hey guys,

We are 2 french girls (actually my friend is half thai and I have a tunisian background ....

... You will not regret it, believe me.

... Restrictions: ...
- We are looking for a caucasian.

If you're not available this week end, you can however send us a message cause we might do this again if it works.

Try AdultFriendFinder.com ... sure to find a lot of 'caucasian' guys within your requirements for some 'will not regret it, believe me' fun :lol:

Better still - post this advert on AdultFriendFinder.com with sexy pictures - sure to generate millions of hits :D

Saint
Director
Director

Postby Saint » Mon, 21 Jul 2008 8:21 pm

QRM wrote:
Saint wrote:
kawaisophia wrote:

ooooooh below the belt, I take it Saint you don"t qualify, is it becuase you are too old, not funny or just plain ugly? :P :P

Just unavailable!! :cool:

QRM
Manager
Manager

Postby QRM » Mon, 21 Jul 2008 9:04 pm

Yeah like me, anyway my Gimp suit is still at the laundry.

Levikane
Regular
Regular

Postby Levikane » Mon, 21 Jul 2008 11:11 pm

QRM wrote:We will read next week about some poor sheepish looking Ang Moh found naked and tied to a plam tree with all his cash cards, and camera missing.

Funny that sounds like a great way to end a weekend. Bet you would never forget it. Dont tell the missus or she will stain all my tighty whiteys pink. Oh The humility.

RULDS
Regular
Regular

Postby RULDS » Tue, 22 Jul 2008 10:36 am

SMS....are you busy during the dates listed above. Sounds like you are the perfect fit (white, charming, fun, make people laugh...). Perhaps you can sway them with their age discrimination thing.

sierra2469alpha
Editor
Editor

Postby sierra2469alpha » Tue, 22 Jul 2008 12:02 pm

Come on lads - don't you know it's impossible for real men to have friendships with younger women?

Well, at least that's what the judge told me last time...

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 22 Jul 2008 1:49 pm

RULDS wrote:SMS....are you busy during the dates listed above. Sounds like you are the perfect fit (white, charming, fun, make people laugh...). Perhaps you can sway them with their age discrimination thing.

Two of 'em? No probs. I can be 29 for the young'un & 32 for the other one (that adds up to 61 right?) Memory's failing like everything else. Only problem I can see is what I was once able to do all night now takes all night to do once! I might not be able to cut the mustard but I can still lick the jar! :P

sierra2469alpha
Editor
Editor

Postby sierra2469alpha » Tue, 22 Jul 2008 5:03 pm

kawaisophia wrote:Hey QRM, and for all the people above 30,
... my friend is 21 !

Sophia - hi - sure, age differences are big. However, Many of us older (oh I am so old) actually have a lot of life experience that over a lunch we'd be happy to give you. My wife is sitting here and watching my type this, saying "If only you knew".

Us older people ACTUALLY have better things to do than to play to your positing that as a previous poster should be on AFF.

What you MIGHT find in your worldwide travels is people like a many who replied - we actually are nice people even if we are older. And you know, we actually don't have to share our experiences with you, it's just these days, WE pick and CHOOSE who we share those experiences with.

Enjoy your time in Asia. Not sure how you'll do that with limiting yourself.

We wish you luck. C