Singapore Expats Forum

Any one in Melville Park?

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
brishti

Any one in Melville Park?

Postby brishti » Mon, 21 Jul 2008 2:59 pm

I'd like to make some new friends from my condo (Melville Park). 30/f/single professional here. Interests include (extensive) reading, movies, dancing, listening to music, good conversations, good food, sporadic gymming, going to art galleries/museums/plays, economics, travelling and yoga. I'd be happy to make friends with singles of either sex or with young couples and it would be a bonus if you share some of my interests.

pykee
Regular
Regular

Postby pykee » Tue, 22 Jul 2008 9:28 am

hi,
i live in one of the HDB's near melville park. i enjoy sports (tennis, jogging), music movies etc. btw am 24/m. pm me if you want to get a coffee sometime.
cheers

pseagal
Regular
Regular

hi there..eastsider

Postby pseagal » Wed, 23 Jul 2008 6:53 pm

Hi there:

I'm living in the East in Simei actually. I read your post and my interests are very similar to yours. Enjoy sports, movies, reading and especially listening and writing music. DO PM me.

Thanks

sierra2469alpha
Editor
Editor

Re: Any one in Melville Park?

Postby sierra2469alpha » Wed, 23 Jul 2008 7:03 pm

brishti wrote:... I'd be happy to make friends with singles of either sex or with young couples and it would be a bonus if you share some of my interests.

Define "young"! And yes, we share the same interests...

Cheers, C & P

kingajit
Reporter
Reporter

Re: Any one in Melville Park?

Postby kingajit » Sun, 14 Sep 2008 4:21 pm

brishti wrote:I'd like to make some new friends from my condo (Melville Park). 30/f/single professional here. Interests include (extensive) reading, movies, dancing, listening to music, good conversations, good food, sporadic gymming, going to art galleries/museums/plays, economics, travelling and yoga. I'd be happy to make friends with singles of either sex or with young couples and it would be a bonus if you share some of my interests.

Hi Brishti,
I am from Melville, I have recently shifted there a few months back and looking for friends. We share most of your interests as they are common to me and my wife.....though my wife is into yoga and not me. Economics.....i am into maritime economics. I enjoy that subject.
Lets get in touch.....see u soon

Avida
Regular
Regular

Postby Avida » Sun, 14 Sep 2008 6:11 pm

Hi, I don't live in Melville but since I just got here, thought I get to know places around better. So where's Melville Park by the way.
Anyway I love yoga and economics too.

kingajit
Reporter
Reporter

Postby kingajit » Sun, 14 Sep 2008 10:49 pm

Avida wrote:Hi, I don't live in Melville but since I just got here, thought I get to know places around better. So where's Melville Park by the way.
Anyway I love yoga and economics too.

Hi Avida,
Melville is very close to Expo....i.e. near the Changi Airport. It is the largest condo in the East and houses a lot of expats....mainly Indians. :)
Gr8 to know we have common interests...keep in touch.

Shankar
Regular
Regular

Melville

Postby Shankar » Sat, 20 Sep 2008 9:11 pm

Hey Kingajit

how are things? we should break the ice for Melivlle park somehow.

Even a BBQ for a start should do I guess. Why not we plan one this weekend, to get things going.

Just pm me n lets get something organised.

eShan
9851-8496.
recently attained my Nirvaana and became a Budha.

kingajit
Reporter
Reporter

Re: Melville

Postby kingajit » Sun, 21 Sep 2008 3:35 pm

Shankar wrote:Hey Kingajit

how are things? we should break the ice for Melivlle park somehow.

Even a BBQ for a start should do I guess. Why not we plan one this weekend, to get things going.

Just pm me n lets get something organised.

eShan
9851-8496.

Hi Shankar,
Howz u dude? You have my full support on this one......lets get started. let me know so that I can book the pit in advance. When do u want it saturday or sunday.....i.e. 27th or 28th september. Why not post one on the Melville site too!
Cheers

Shankar
Regular
Regular

Postby Shankar » Wed, 24 Sep 2008 12:25 am

Hi Ajit

So lets fix for Saturday 27th September. Will let you know details of the BBQ pit once fixed.

OPEN TO ALL

EastCoaser

BBq

Postby EastCoaser » Sat, 27 Sep 2008 2:42 pm

Hi,

I also live in Melville Park and would like to join, but cant make it for the Bbq as i have other plans.

Do let me know if you plan any other activities in Melville Park.

Cheers,

EastCoaser.

Shankar
Regular
Regular

Postby Shankar » Sat, 27 Sep 2008 3:43 pm

Hi EastCoaser

It is truly not a bbq , but just a Meeting corner to acquaint each other. So even if you have to time to just drop by and say a Hi for a few minutes , would be great.

Sure we can start organising events/ activities.. how about suggesting a few that intrest you and lets see how early we can do one.

Avida
Regular
Regular

Postby Avida » Tue, 30 Sep 2008 10:52 am

kingajit wrote:Hi Avida,
Melville is very close to Expo....i.e. near the Changi Airport. It is the largest condo in the East and houses a lot of expats....mainly Indians. :)
Gr8 to know we have common interests...keep in touch.

Ooo...that's kind of far out, for me hehe. Enjoy the BBQ and Melville Park bonding session guys

kingajit
Reporter
Reporter

Re: BBq

Postby kingajit » Tue, 30 Sep 2008 11:55 am

EastCoaser wrote:Hi,

I also live in Melville Park and would like to join, but cant make it for the Bbq as i have other plans.

Do let me know if you plan any other activities in Melville Park.

Cheers,

EastCoaser.

Hi Eastcoaser,
I stay at melville...lets meetup , whenever u r free. U missed the BBQ get together last weekend...had a good crowd. Buzz me on 91184556.

Shankar
Regular
Regular

Postby Shankar » Tue, 30 Sep 2008 9:52 pm

Hey Ajit

We should look into organising a Playing Cards Session (3 cards or Rummy).

Cheers!