Singapore Expats Forum

What kind of salary and what companies are out there?

Discuss about getting a well paid job or career advancement. Ask about salaries, expat packages, CPF & taxes for expatriate.

bcr1

What kind of salary and what companies are out there?

Postby bcr1 » Sun, 19 Sep 2004 7:17 pm

I am writing to ask what kind of salary I should be looking at for a job in singapore? I have my BA from ODU in technolgy engineering with the electro mechanical option. I am also MCSE. I have 7 years experience in the electronics and computer field I am certified 2m technician as well as a certified Fiber Optics plant engineer/installer. I have no cisco certification yet but am more than capable with cisco. I have also worked extensively with raytheon and lockheed martin and my experience is US gov experience. Any kind of help you could give me with what I should expect in singapore for employment would be great. Oh yeah, if you can name a programing language I can use it!

sora~chan

Postby sora~chan » Sun, 19 Sep 2004 7:30 pm

I shall get in contact with my HQ and see what we cant do for you... youre track record sounds quite good. I'm sure we can get some answers for you, don't worry i'll find out as much information on the questions you asked as possible

email: sky@au.navexpress.com

or if you would like to contact my boss

email : juri@navexpress.net

if you would like to see what we do (as i'm sure youre curious by now) go to
www.navexpress.biz

many thanks, from Sky Farrawell Marketing consultant

bcr1

Thanks

Postby bcr1 » Sun, 19 Sep 2004 11:07 pm

I look forward to hearing from you. From your website though I gathered that you all would be more of a consultation type business. I love what I do and like to stay very current with my field. Does your company actually do you all do more like consultation.

sora~chan

Postby sora~chan » Thu, 23 Sep 2004 10:21 pm

well if you send a discription of what you would like to be doing, then i can give a quote. We do webdesign, solutions etc so if youre into that field weve got you covered for the most part. Be quick though, thank you

from Sky

bcr1

Postby bcr1 » Sat, 25 Sep 2004 2:58 am

Well what I like to do is more along the lines of network engineering and installation. But we cant always have what we like all the time.

sora~chan

Postby sora~chan » Tue, 28 Sep 2004 10:26 pm

great... well here is the person whom can help you out the most. i have talk with him and he is very interested in what you have to say.... leave a basic resume/ hobby's etc email with him and he will definently get back to you. email is : juri@navexpress.net

thank you from sora chan

MLM Leads

Postby MLM Leads » Wed, 15 Dec 2004 3:12 pm

Sora,

Any ideas one how I could locate information marketing firms in Syngapore?
http://www.mlmlead.net - Network Marketers Lists. MLM Genealogy Files, and Business Opp lists.