Singapore Expats Forum

FNDC: 18th July @ Crazy Elephant from 8:30PM

Weekly meetup of FNDC - Friday Night Drinking Club
morton
Regular
Regular

FNDC: 18th July @ Crazy Elephant from 8:30PM

Postby morton » Thu, 17 Jul 2008 3:07 pm

This week I'm still in holiday mode and can't be bothered to think of somewhere new and fancy for FNDC, so we'll be heading back to one of our favourites - The Crazy Elephant - which is not so new and not really fancy, but is easy to get to, easy to find and has a damn good band playing at 10pm.

Address is: Clarke Quay, 3E River Valley Road, #01-03/04, Singapore 179024 http://www.crazyelephant.com

Nearest MRT is Clarke Quay (on the other side of the river). Crazy Elephant is on the riverfront, and is easily found because it's a few doors back from the reverse bungy (which you can see from pretty much any point on the river at Clarke Quay). If you come by taxi head straight in to CQ from the taxi stand and when you reach the river turn left. Feel free to call me on 81369224 if you're having trouble finding us.

I haven't made a booking yet but we'll try to get one of the large tables outside. If you're still standing when the band starts then you can wander inside to check them out.

As usual, everyone is welcome - locals and expats, guys and gals, newbies and regulars, sharks and seahorses. Looking forward to seeing you all there.
Divers just love going deep and getting wet (not to mention all that rubber!)

king1234

Postby king1234 » Thu, 17 Jul 2008 3:23 pm

I am a newbie here... Just wondering is there a dress code or something??

morton
Regular
Regular

Postby morton » Thu, 17 Jul 2008 3:50 pm

No dress code for Crazy Elephant, though if you're a sloppy drinker you may want to wear a bib =P~ (Nicole won't be there this week so you can't do what I usually do and blame her :lol: )

king1234

Postby king1234 » Thu, 17 Jul 2008 4:22 pm

cool... tink i m gonna enjoy myself there... but how do i recognise u all??

Renewed
Regular
Regular

Count me in

Postby Renewed » Fri, 18 Jul 2008 3:11 pm

Hello Everybody, I would like to join you today, more details then... Balaji

Nailah
Regular
Regular

Postby Nailah » Fri, 18 Jul 2008 3:44 pm

Welcome back Craig.

Am giving tonight a miss. See you folks next week.

Barnsley
Manager
Manager

Re: FNDC: 18th July @ Crazy Elephant from 8:30PM

Postby Barnsley » Fri, 18 Jul 2008 3:54 pm

morton wrote:This week I'm still in holiday mode and can't be bothered to think of somewhere new and fancy for FNDC, so we'll be heading back to one of our favourites - The Crazy Elephant - which is not so new and not really fancy, but is easy to get to, easy to find and has a damn good band playing at 10pm.

Address is: Clarke Quay, 3E River Valley Road, #01-03/04, Singapore 179024 http://www.crazyelephant.com

Nearest MRT is Clarke Quay (on the other side of the river). Crazy Elephant is on the riverfront, and is easily found because it's a few doors back from the reverse bungy (which you can see from pretty much any point on the river at Clarke Quay). If you come by taxi head straight in to CQ from the taxi stand and when you reach the river turn left. Feel free to call me on 81369224 if you're having trouble finding us.

I haven't made a booking yet but we'll try to get one of the large tables outside. If you're still standing when the band starts then you can wander inside to check them out.

As usual, everyone is welcome - locals and expats, guys and gals, newbies and regulars, sharks and seahorses. Looking forward to seeing you all there.

There should be a couple of newbies showing up tonight.

An American lady and a Yorkshireman.

Who do we look for?

See you all later.

Thursday01

Postby Thursday01 » Fri, 18 Jul 2008 4:46 pm

Just ask the staff for FNDC or Morton. Or better look for big group of crazy ppl and sure you won't miss it.

C ya

morton
Regular
Regular

Postby morton » Fri, 18 Jul 2008 5:05 pm

look for a tall Aussie guy (hey we look different from other expats :lol: ) with dark hair (ok - a bit of grey showing now) or call my mobile number when you're there.

sierra2469alpha
Editor
Editor

Postby sierra2469alpha » Fri, 18 Jul 2008 5:10 pm

morton wrote:look for a tall Aussie guy (hey we look different from other expats :lol: ) with dark hair (ok - a bit of grey showing now)

Mate you're glad I'm not going to my inaugural - I'm tall, blonde, with a little grey NOWHERE! And an Aussie!

I am bailing due to a ferocious headcold. Have one or three for me.

Cheers, P

jmmy10000

Postby jmmy10000 » Fri, 18 Jul 2008 6:24 pm

sound interesting :shock: can i joint you guy !tonight my no is 81643839 can anyone rang my phone ?