Singapore Expats Forum

Mustafa's Shopping Security Harrassment

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

Shankar
Regular
Regular

Postby Shankar » Wed, 22 Oct 2008 11:29 am

Vaucluse wrote: Is this tongue-in-cheek, speaking of the above . . . ? No arrogance in India? :D Surely you are kidding . . .

Your story sounds weird, though, why would a woman say that, it even sounds wrong.

Fact or fiction . . . you decide, viewers

where did I talk about arrogance in India?

and is your imagination of an Indian woman still the saree clad , tailgating behind the husband and a moving jwellery mart ?

Vaucluse
Director
Director

Postby Vaucluse » Wed, 22 Oct 2008 11:56 am

hk203 wrote:
Vaucluse wrote:I googled hk203 . . .

Fruit Jelly Juice(HK203), China Fruit Jelly Juice(HK203) products ...
China Fruit Jelly Juice(HK203), China Fruit Jelly Juice(HK203) products, provided by China manufacturer & supplier - LabiXiaoxin(Fujian) Food Industrial Co

I surmise that hk203 is a gay mainland Chinese . . .

You see, deductive reasoning is a powerful tool . . . and I can do it in English, which really is nothing to be proud of as my Chinese is limited to what I learned from Hong Kong cabbies . . . useful when abusing those weaker than you - or disabled - or in any way incapable of matching one's strength.

I digress

LOL...thats stupid to be honest...typical Australian...
BTW, HK is my initial not some Chinese Fruit Juice or whatever $hit (good to know though)...hahahaha.
Well, I am not sure whats wrong with my English though but to be honest, I don't think there is a need to use bombastic English to chat with a dickhead? LOL...I am sure you only speak 1 language?

Whew, thankfully I'm not typically Australian then . . . by the way, it is called wit and humour . . try it sometime.

If you are not sure what is wrong with your English skills then you may wish to ask . . . as for using 'bombastic' language . . . you are too kind, I am but a common man.

And if you are sure that I only speak one language then you may wish to ask some of the older members of this board who know better . . . and if you are as sure about yourself as you are about my being monolingual . . . well, no need to go on, is there.

Shankar, mate -
and is your imagination of an Indian woman still the saree clad , tailgating behind the husband and a moving jwellery mart ?

How can that be my imagination if I don't even know what you're talking about?
Just came back from two weeks n Sri Lanka and India . . . I may have a small idea, but nothing akin to what you describe.

SMS:
again or as usual. course some make it easy.

One has to descend to the level of the general audience, SMS . . . and why is it that whenever I browse your board there are more and more - ahem - how can I say it mildly . . . I can't . . . :)

'nuff said Image