Singapore Expats Forum

Mustafa's Shopping Security Harrassment

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

ksl
Governor
Governor

Postby ksl » Mon, 14 Jul 2008 11:03 pm

SittingBull wrote:He has a master's degree, so surely he is intelligent enough to know that young children need adequate sleep.. 2am?? What the hell??
You would be surprised how many criminals hide behind their children! :wink:

But security guards think like criminals in most cases, so would therefore have their eyes on a family that bring kids in a shop, at 2 a.m in the morning, that is suspicious in itself. Maybe the guards have MBA diploma's in security and common sense ha ha ha!

durain
Director
Director

Postby durain » Mon, 14 Jul 2008 11:04 pm

SittingBull wrote:He has a master's degree, so surely he is intelligent enough to know that young children need adequate sleep.. 2am?? What the hell??

maybe training the kid to burn the midnight oil to be a PhD? :P

SittingBull

Postby SittingBull » Tue, 15 Jul 2008 10:26 am

maybe training the kid to burn the midnight oil to be a PhD?

Most of my friends used to refer PhD as "Polytechnics halfway dropouts". :D

Vaucluse
Director
Director

Postby Vaucluse » Tue, 15 Jul 2008 11:02 am

It seems fahim27 just wanted to rant and then left when he saw that no-one agreed with his moronic and elitist rants.

He's a bit of a Image

It was 2.30 midnight and the infant kids have troubled them a lot, and they wanted to go home as early as possible. They came for midnight shopping as it is easier to get cab.

Anyone who keeps their kids up to 2am just to go shopping because it is easier to get a taxi should be flogged.

Selfish cretins.

'nuff said Image

fahim27

Postby fahim27 » Tue, 15 Jul 2008 11:26 am

Sorry Mr Vacluse, I didnt leave, I been reading all your comments, is that your photo or your grandfathers. Looks like you are a spoilt expat who dont have basic manners of replying or putting pictures. You are showing your ethinicity dude...

I agree that having Master degree doesnt help when you loose temper. By loosing temper you don't realize how to explain to security. Yes they took their kids for midnight shopping, there is no harm in this, you cry foul for this, its there wish to do so.

I wanted to highlight to all community that if you are going to mustafa or recommend somebody please highlight to be extra cautious.

If this happen to your loved ones, you will realize. I'm not emotional here. OK....

Vaucluse
Director
Director

Postby Vaucluse » Tue, 15 Jul 2008 12:15 pm

fahim27 wrote:Sorry Mr Vacluse, I didn't leave, I have been reading all your comments., Is that your photo or your grandfather's. Looks like you are a spoilt (spoiled)expat who don't (doesn't) have basic manners of replying or putting pictures (sorry, can't correct this as the meaning escapes me). You are showing your ethinicity (ethnicity) dude...

I agree (to) that having (a) Master degree doesn't help when you loose (your) temper. By loosing (your) temper you don't realize how to explain (?) to security. Yes they took their kids for midnight shopping, there is no harm in this, you cry foul for this, it's there (their) wish to do so.

I wanted to highlight to the whole) all community that if you are going to mustafa or recommend somebody (to go to Mustafa's) please highlight to be extra cautious.

If this happens to your loved ones, you will realize (realise what?). I'm not emotional here. OK....

Whew, that was tough - my apologies for correcting your ranting, err, writing but it is easier to read like this.

I am showing my ethnicity? So, aside from being a elitist snob you are also a sniveling little racist and a bigot? And we are supposed to take advice from someone like you?

You did NOT highlight anything - you offered a completely one-sided view of the misfortune of a friend.

Also, any child psychologist or paediatrician will tell you that it is NOT ok to keep your children awake until the wee hours of the morning. Yes, it is their wish to do so but when the kids begin to be 'troublesome' then everyone around them suffers.

Bigot!

Oh, and if you think the avatar is me or my grandfather's then you are not only a racist and a bigot but also ill-educated and living in a cave.

Bigot!

'nuff said Image

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 15 Jul 2008 1:38 pm

Vaucluse wrote:Oh, and if you think the avatar is me or my grandfather's then you are not only a racist and a bigot but also ill-educated and living in a cave.

Bigot!

Actually it's a better likeness than Quasi's was....... :P

Funny, they guy must have never seen a news broadcast in his life....maybe he's got the same MBA you suppose?

fahim27

Postby fahim27 » Tue, 15 Jul 2008 2:16 pm

Phew, I can see that somewhere its burning.... I remember the picture, the guy likes donkey meat....can you correct this please with your red fonts...he he...

take care dude...

Vaucluse
Director
Director

Postby Vaucluse » Tue, 15 Jul 2008 7:45 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:
Vaucluse wrote:Oh, and if you think the avatar is me or my grandfather's then you are not only a racist and a bigot but also ill-educated and living in a cave.

Bigot!

Actually it's a better likeness than Quasi's was....... :P

Funny, they guy must have never seen a news broadcast in his life....maybe he's got the same MBA you suppose?

Actually, SMS, they are one and the same . . . before I went to the Tony & Guy hair salon . . . much better now, isn't it?

As for fahim, the uneducated bigot . . . you really don't have a clue, do you, and as you also lack sense of humour you can' even wiggle yur way out of it with any style whatsoever.

Peasant, the only thing burning around here is your credibility going up in flames.

'nuff said Image

banana
Reporter
Reporter

Postby banana » Tue, 15 Jul 2008 8:26 pm

Would anyone like a cup of tea? There's a storm brewing in it...
some signatures are more equal than others

fahim27

Postby fahim27 » Tue, 15 Jul 2008 9:19 pm

Vucloose, (pls correct with your red fonts). I guess the picture you have posted (the donkey meat guy) also must be uneducated as he has nuclear weapons. hope you are not his inheritence.

Credibility of who. credibility of bush.. you are talking as if you are the president of united nations. there is no credibility as you keen see the picture of obama in bbc website. when you can show such vulgar pictures of your filthy hand, i'm much better than you... pls stop eating donkey meat.

Plavt
Director
Director

Postby Plavt » Tue, 15 Jul 2008 9:26 pm

fahim27 wrote: Yes they took their kids for midnight shopping, there is no harm in this, you cry foul for this, its there wish to do so.

Most children I see have hard time staying awake after a much earlier hour of the evening. :o Those that I have seen in the small hours are either or are becoming criminals. :(

[-X

sierra2469alpha
Editor
Editor

Postby sierra2469alpha » Tue, 15 Jul 2008 9:35 pm

banana wrote:Would anyone like a cup of tea? There's a storm brewing in it...

I'm passing out the Perrier!!!

ksl
Governor
Governor

Postby ksl » Wed, 16 Jul 2008 12:43 am

sierra2469alpha wrote:
banana wrote:Would anyone like a cup of tea? There's a storm brewing in it...

I'm passing out the Perrier!!!
Mixed with vinegar its great :wink:

Time out guys, back to your corners! Take a deep breath and repeat after me.

"Love thy neighbour" well the opposite sex of course :lol: Shake hands and no hanky panky :-| that's the manager speaking :P :lol:

Vaucluse
Director
Director

Postby Vaucluse » Wed, 16 Jul 2008 9:42 am

fahim27 wrote:Vucloose, (pls correct with your red fonts). I guess the picture you have posted (the donkey meat guy) also must be uneducated as he has nuclear weapons. hope you are not his inheritence.

I'll not bother trying to correct your gibberish . . . but according to your logic one must be uneducated to be able to develop high technology? Legend, mate. Pure legend

Credibility of who. credibility of bush.. you are talking as if you are the president of united nations. there is no credibility as you keen see the picture of obama in bbc website. when you can show such vulgar pictures of your filthy hand, i'm much better than you... pls stop eating donkey meat.

There is no President of the United Nations . . . :roll: . . . does your mother know you're spending this much time on a forum discussing issues with adults? Naughty boy, back to school.

You still show a complete lack of a sense of humour

Last edited by Vaucluse on Wed, 16 Jul 2008 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

'nuff said Image