Singapore Expats

Mustafa's Shopping Security Harrassment

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.
Wind In My Hair
Manager
Manager

Post by Wind In My Hair » Mon, 20 Oct 2008 11:33 pm

Vaucluse wrote:
these bunch of idiots who reply, know nothing but in fact criticize you which make u feel demoralized.They are not professional in the way they reply
Phew, lucky to have you here then to show us all the way.
I've long wondered why Vaucluse shows up every time idiots are mentioned. :lol:

And in the spirit of the thread...
Vaucluse wrote:Your story sounds weird, though, why would a woman say that, it even sounds wrong.

You obviously have never met an Indian woman. :o :-#

JUST KIDDING!

Vaucluse
Director
Director

Post by Vaucluse » Tue, 21 Oct 2008 12:11 am

I am called by my brethren, and so I must assist . . . some call us idiots . . . some call us savants . . . some call us Al.

Indian women? My dear, before my marriage to Mrs 'Cluse I was quite serious about an Indian lady who worked for SQ . . . close to four months it lasted.

Now, I know that you are mesmerised by my dashing looks, but don't let this pretty face fool you . . .

Fool? Idiot?

We've done a 360!

'nuff said Image

Wind In My Hair
Manager
Manager

Post by Wind In My Hair » Tue, 21 Oct 2008 1:05 am

Vaucluse wrote:Indian women? My dear, before my marriage to Mrs 'Cluse I was quite serious about an Indian lady who worked for SQ . . . close to four months it lasted.
"it" meaning?

(a) her incessant cursing
(b) her career with SQ
(c) the relationship
(d) your (ahem) manliness

For an intelligent person, you are quite unintelligible.
Vaucluse wrote:Fool? Idiot?
And stop being rude to Shankar. What am I to do with you and SMS?

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 21 Oct 2008 7:07 am

Excuuuuussssseeeee me! What was I thinking! The thread on Base 9 went on for a year and he's resurrected it again! And HE claims he's reached nirvana and became a buddha. I'm just repeating HIS mantra! :P

And as far as venturing into Indian territory, uh-uh. After a quarter of a century married to one, I ain't even gonna touch that one. Local or imported. Both are subject to exhibit strange behaviour on occasion (often). But then again, don't we all..... :cool:
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

Wind In My Hair
Manager
Manager

Post by Wind In My Hair » Tue, 21 Oct 2008 7:32 am

sundaymorningstaple wrote:After a quarter of a century married to one, I ain't even gonna touch that one.
Hmm, I've heard this about married couples... as long as she doesn't mind! :P
sundaymorningstaple wrote:Local or imported. Both are subject to exhibit strange behaviour on occasion (often). But then again, don't we all..... :cool:

Of course. Vaucluse is a good example. (Psst... did you hear? He lasted FOUR months!)

hk203
Regular
Regular

Post by hk203 » Tue, 21 Oct 2008 10:40 am

\
Last edited by hk203 on Thu, 11 Dec 2014 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

tinpot_dummy

Post by tinpot_dummy » Tue, 21 Oct 2008 2:04 pm

sundaymorningstaple wrote:..... Both are subject to exhibit strange behaviour on occasion .....
Ahha :) perhaps more cuppa of desi chai onlee la :wink:

Vaucluse
Director
Director

Post by Vaucluse » Tue, 21 Oct 2008 4:31 pm

hk203 wrote:
Vaucluse wrote:
these bunch of idiots who reply, know nothing but in fact criticize you which make u feel demoralized.They are not professional in the way they reply
Phew, lucky to have you here then to show us all the way.

Vaucluse is an idiot big time...
As previously stated . . . but you should really work on your English . . . it makes you look like a fool . . . idiot/fool . . . again a 360!
(Psst... did you hear? He lasted FOUR months!)
I stand by my statement . . . Oh dear, another pun. (Must we explain these things to hk203?)

'nuff said Image

hk203
Regular
Regular

Post by hk203 » Tue, 21 Oct 2008 4:48 pm

\
Last edited by hk203 on Thu, 11 Dec 2014 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wind In My Hair
Manager
Manager

Post by Wind In My Hair » Tue, 21 Oct 2008 5:50 pm

Will you people PLEASE get your quotation marks right? I did NOT call Vaucluse a big time idiot. Whatever I may think in private, I try to be polite in public. :)

Vaucluse
Director
Director

Post by Vaucluse » Tue, 21 Oct 2008 8:31 pm

hk203 wrote:
Vaucluse wrote:
hk203 wrote:
Vaucluse is an idiot big time...
As previously stated . . . but you should really work on your English . . . it makes you look like a fool . . . idiot/fool . . . again a 360!
(Psst... did you hear? He lasted FOUR months!)
I stand by my statement . . . Oh dear, another pun. (Must we explain these things to hk203?)
LOL...yes, being good in English indeed make you more intelligent than me...but your other post really makes you look like an idiot though.
anyway, thanks for your rubbish, it makes my day! LOL
Then why do you regale us with your painful broken sentence structure, bad spelling and simply awful comprehension?

I never said that I am more intelligent than you, but you prove that all by your little lonesome with every post.

Keep them coming, they are entertaining . . . try to use a bit of wit, it helps rope in the watchers.

So, Griselda, aka WIMH . . . you insult me? I am shocked, saddened and just that little bit flattered that you call me bad names but not hk203 . . .

'nuff said Image

Wind In My Hair
Manager
Manager

Post by Wind In My Hair » Tue, 21 Oct 2008 8:54 pm

Vaucluse wrote:So, Griselda, aka WIMH . . . you insult me? I am shocked, saddened and just that little bit flattered that you call me bad names but not hk203 . . .
You want me to call you hk203? :-k

And while we're on the subject of names, I googled Griselda and got a drug lord, a virtuous wife and a naked woman covering her breast. So now you've given me an identity crisis.

(I bet the reference to the naked woman is going to make a lot of posters google the name. You lot are so predictable!)

Vaucluse
Director
Director

Post by Vaucluse » Tue, 21 Oct 2008 10:52 pm

I googled hk203 . . .
Fruit Jelly Juice(HK203), China Fruit Jelly Juice(HK203) products ...
China Fruit Jelly Juice(HK203), China Fruit Jelly Juice(HK203) products, provided by China manufacturer & supplier - LabiXiaoxin(Fujian) Food Industrial Co
I surmise that hk203 is a gay mainland Chinese . . .

You see, deductive reasoning is a powerful tool . . . and I can do it in English, which really is nothing to be proud of as my Chinese is limited to what I learned from Hong Kong cabbies . . . useful when abusing those weaker than you - or disabled - or in any way incapabale of macthing one's strength.

I digress

'nuff said Image

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Wed, 22 Oct 2008 7:04 am

Vaucluse wrote:
I digress
again or as usual. course some make it easy. :P
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

hk203
Regular
Regular

Post by hk203 » Wed, 22 Oct 2008 10:20 am

\
Last edited by hk203 on Thu, 11 Dec 2014 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.