Singapore Expats Forum

Looking for Caucasian Friends

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
astr
Regular
Regular

Postby astr » Sun, 20 Jul 2008 10:39 pm

zflor wrote:
QRM wrote:
notwavingdrowning wrote:
However speaking of unaware- do you know what chocolate starfish actually means :wink:

You cant ask that on a public forum!! :oops: Its another word for the seventh Planet.:lol:

meaning? can pm me the ans pls if it's really nt suitable for posting on public forum...just curious :roll:

see!!! see what i mean!!! :P

zflor

Postby zflor » Sun, 20 Jul 2008 10:45 pm

nvm,forget it...i admit that i'm slow ok... :oops: :lol: :lol:

astr
Regular
Regular

Postby astr » Sun, 20 Jul 2008 10:51 pm

ur not slow...most people don't know. or rather ur not alone.....cheers!!! :evil:

Gilly
Regular
Regular

Postby Gilly » Sun, 20 Jul 2008 11:44 pm

Morpheus wrote:It is ironic that this is right on top of the unhappy expat group, maybe "lady" can get together with the forlorn guys in the UEG and make each happy and friends :P !

Btw, I sense much insecurity here by the Singapore men and women in slamming the poor "lady"

This is an expat site, so SNG men and women slating The Lady is ironic isn't it.

Surely all the SNG Men and Women come on here to meet non-SNG people.

The Lady is at least honest about it.

astr
Regular
Regular

Postby astr » Sun, 20 Jul 2008 11:50 pm

Gilly wrote:
Morpheus wrote:It is ironic that this is right on top of the unhappy expat group, maybe "lady" can get together with the forlorn guys in the UEG and make each happy and friends :P !

Btw, I sense much insecurity here by the Singapore men and women in slamming the poor "lady"

This is an expat site, so SNG men and women slating The Lady is ironic isn't it.

Surely all the SNG Men and Women come on here to meet non-SNG people.

The Lady is at least honest about it.

just need to slightly alter your statement & quote you again as well.....Surely all the SNG Men and Women come on here to 'desperately' meet non-SNG 'highly in demand caucasian' people.