Singapore Expats Forum

Weddings- who pays?

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

ksl
Governor
Governor

Postby ksl » Thu, 17 Jul 2008 7:59 pm

Wind In My Hair wrote:
ozchick wrote:Sigh.....I'm lost. Are you guys all speaking some other language?

Martian gobbledygook. Nothing important. Not like the stuff we gals discuss. :wink:

Your dead right, it's not important, just banana asking me if i want to play cricket, only he gets up tight if I don't bowl under arm, so he can hit the ball..... :lol: So I have to give him a chance now and then, by letting him feel, "The feel good factor" :wink:

ozchick
Editor
Editor

Postby ozchick » Fri, 18 Jul 2008 9:04 am

ksl wrote:
Wind In My Hair wrote:

Martian gobbledygook. Nothing important. Not like the stuff we gals discuss. :wink:

Your dead right, it's not important, just banana asking me if i want to play cricket, only he gets up tight if I don't bowl under arm, so he can hit the ball..... :lol: So I have to give him a chance now and then, by letting him feel, "The feel good factor" :wink:

Oh- now I get it ! :???:

KSL Why is there a photo of Hannibal Lector underneath your user name ? :? :cool:
'Are you trying to tempt me because I come from the land of plenty?'

banana
Reporter
Reporter

Postby banana » Mon, 21 Jul 2008 6:45 pm

ksl wrote:
Wind In My Hair wrote:

The roundarm didn't come into play until the last 100 years or so. I was just concerned that might be too new school for you mate ;) And the overarm...a little strenuous for someone your age don't you think? Just watching out for ya buddy :lol:
some signatures are more equal than others

ksl
Governor
Governor

Postby ksl » Mon, 21 Jul 2008 10:20 pm

ozchick wrote:
ksl wrote:
Wind In My Hair wrote:

Oh- now I get it ! :???:

KSL Why is there a photo of Hannibal Lector underneath your user name ? :? :cool:

Is it a full moon already Clarice!
Terns? Mmh. If I help you, Clarice, it will be "turns" with us too. Quid pro quo. I tell you things, you tell me things. Not about this case, though. About yourself. Quid pro quo. Yes or no?

Only teasing Clarice, I just needed the change, life gets boring in the slow lane, of marriage, all work and no play, I'd rather be out hunting, although banana feels I'm too old, little does he know about liver and onions :wink: :)

The roundarm didn't come into play until the last 100 years or so. I was just concerned that might be too new school for you mate Just watching out for ya buddy
Actually old boy I gave up cricket in my teens, to play murder ball! :wink: Yes OZchick Hannible must go, it's a passing phase! A little like the urge for ice cream :) Liver and onions I mean!

ozchick
Editor
Editor

Postby ozchick » Tue, 22 Jul 2008 10:53 am

ksl wrote:
Yes OZchick Hannible must go, it's a passing phase! A little like the urge for ice cream :) Liver and onions I mean!

Ah ....that's better...mm......the old heart's a-fluttering again ! :wink:
'Are you trying to tempt me because I come from the land of plenty?'