Singapore Expats Forum

Internation Food Feast...My Place Orchard

Weekly meetup of FNDC - Friday Night Drinking Club
psinhain

Internation Food Feast...My Place Orchard

Postby psinhain » Sat, 05 Jul 2008 3:24 am

This calls for all friendly people ...who loves eating...drinking and knowing new people....I take this opportunity to invite anyone who is interested in such a kind of event at my place on Sunday 13th July.

The party will start at 3pm. Ideally everyone will cook some food of their country/interest or make some cocktail and will share with everyone. I can allow only max 20 people due to the limitation of space in my apartment. The invitation will be confirmed only on first come first serve basis. So pelase confirm your participation asap. The best way to confirm your participation is to email me at "psinhain@yahoo.com". Please write your name, profession and phone number. Any question feel free to contact me on 93410411. The address is 160, Orchard Road, Somerset Apartments. Take MRT to come to Somerset...walk towards orchard plaza. take a left turn after Centre Point and you will see somerset apartment on your left before Holiday Inn.If you have already confirmed your participation the security guards will b having yr names and they will allow you to enter the apartment. There is a cold storage just near my place , so you can buy any raw food that you wanna cook...