Singapore Expats Forum

Where can I watch the Wimbledon Semi-Finals Live ???

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
Mezzanine

Where can I watch the Wimbledon Semi-Finals Live ???

Postby Mezzanine » Fri, 04 Jul 2008 12:27 am

Anyone up for watching the semi-finals match between Safin and Federer Friday evening?

I have been waiting a long time to watch Safin play close to what he use to 8 yrs back. And am thrilled that Federer still feels the same about him. Just caught him saying "...I wasn't happy to see Safin in my draw. I'm never happy and he probably knows that." Hopefully Safin can put up a fight.

Here's the problem. I want to watch it on a big screen someplace where I can hear the commentary. Can anyone recommend any places in town - a bar, restaurant, etc. ? And you are free to join if you like.

You might be thinking that I should just go to any bar, right? So far whenever I passed a place showing sports it always happens to be football.

Anyway, I know that only leaves the morning and afternoon to work something out so I am desperate for some suggestions on where I can go even it means going by myself.

ngkahhui
Regular
Regular

hi

Postby ngkahhui » Fri, 04 Jul 2008 3:26 pm

you could watch the match in brewerkz at clark quay there
in fact, it is a nice match

Mezzanine

Postby Mezzanine » Fri, 04 Jul 2008 4:35 pm

sweet. thanks for the suggestion.