Singapore Expats Forum

Crew Members? New Frenz Alert! Let's chill out

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!

Crew Members? New Frenz Alert! Let's chill out

Postby pseagal » Tue, 24 Jun 2008 10:15 pm

Hi there:

Looking to meet new people who have more interests other than drinking, smoking and getting wasted.

I'm a music lover and sports/activity person as well as enjoy a good meal with laughter and interesting conversation.

A little about me, I'm an easy going, friendly and down to earth person.

I enjoy interacting with people of different cultures and races and hope to know those who know how to laugh and be funny, not take themselves too seriously, and at the same time, can also appreciate witty and intelligent conversation. and dialogue.

I'm a global person, perhaps because I lived lived in Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, India etc.

Would be nice to meet up with others who are easy going, even newbies who enjoy the above.

We are organising a get together on Sunday 29th June at 4pm onwards at Sentosa (Tanjong Beach).

Chill out with some food, music, pleasant people, a few laughs and perhaps a game of volley ball. Pro ball players aren't necessary, just a good spirit and enthusiasm is all that's needed.

Volley ball is just a suggestion, any other suggestions for other activities?

I wouldn't mind just a relaxing chill out session..

Besides the volley ball, everyone who came on Saturday's event organised by pshain is welcomed as well as anyone else interested.

We are a bunch of socio diverse and friendly dudes and duddettes

Any takers? Pls contact me at or pshain, a newbie who’d organized the last get together at

Or PM pshain or me.

Thanks and let's see what happens

Postby masauds » Tue, 24 Jun 2008 10:54 pm

Hi thats cool ha, send me email too if there is an event to meet up hangout or just add me to MSN messanger