Singapore Expats

SILKAIR WALK IN JUNE 28/30

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
princessjm

SILKAIR WALK IN JUNE 28/30

Post by princessjm » Sun, 22 Jun 2008 10:30 pm

HAVE YOU GOT WHAT IT TAKES?

from straits times yesterday jun21st.

Reqmts:
minimum height of 1.58cm
minimum of 3 GCE 'O' level or 4 GCE 'N' level credits including english

If you think you have what it takes, come to Marina Mandarin Singapore, Vanda 4 (level6) 6 Raffles blvd, Marina Square bet 9-430pm on 28th or 30th June 2008.

bring NRIC, copies of educational cert and 2 passport-sized photos. Singaporeans and PR preferred.

:)

qan86

Post by qan86 » Sun, 22 Jun 2008 10:33 pm

do we have to print application form from the web like SIA?

princessjm

Post by princessjm » Sun, 22 Jun 2008 10:50 pm

that i'm not sure..

blackapple
Regular
Regular

Post by blackapple » Sun, 22 Jun 2008 11:19 pm

qan86 wrote:do we have to print application form from the web like SIA?
just walk in will do.

mehmeh
Regular
Regular

Post by mehmeh » Sun, 22 Jun 2008 11:28 pm

qan86 wrote:do we have to print application form from the web like SIA?
nope.. they will provide you the form when you reach.. after filling up the form then they will do the registration for you and group you into the groups, and next, wait for them to call for you to take your height and to see if you can reach a marking on the wall.. Lastly, they will call for you for the group interview of 10 per group.. =)

bluexob
Chatter
Chatter

Post by bluexob » Mon, 23 Jun 2008 7:09 pm

Hey meh meh sweetheart,its me la..
U trying again this intake??
I'm sooo tempting to try again everytime they post the ad, just wanna try again lor.
See how things go and not pining any high hopes.
If i failed again,then gonna try again till i succeed!!
For the time being,i'm trying for Emirates as well.
I have come to a decision that being a FSS is what i really want for now!!
About my present job,well i can always come back to this line anytime(i had a talk with my understanding manager)...
Right now,i'm still unsure whether should i go for this coming interview or the next coz i havent do any research or prepare my speech yet...
I hate to rush man..Well i hope god bless me and fulfill my biggest dream..Anywayzz babe, u going??

mehmeh
Regular
Regular

Post by mehmeh » Mon, 23 Jun 2008 9:49 pm

bluexob wrote:Hey meh meh sweetheart,its me la..
I'm sooo tempting to try again everytime they post the ad, just wanna try again lor.
About my present job,well i can always come back to this line anytime(i had a talk with my understanding manager)...
Right now,i'm still unsure whether should i go for this coming interview or the next coz i havent do any research or prepare my speech yet...
I hate to rush man..Well i hope god bless me and fulfill my biggest dream..Anywayzz babe, u going??
Hello sweetie.. Hmmm, if you really feel like you wanna fly, then just go and try!! Don't give up till you succeed.. Remember i told you before, your current job, you still can continue 1 day if you get married and get pregnant or something? OH, i can't try EK cos i'm not yet 21.. :mad: Ya, i think you should give it a try since you are still young!!
Well, it's this coming saturday, you got about 5 days to prepare the speech/intro, i believe you can do it! If you need help, you can come to me!! (Hope i can help also la.. hahaha.. :P ) I think you should go for it this time round, don't waste time anymore.. Haha.. Hmmm, i don't knw if i should try leh.. Cos at times when i look back at the pics, i really wish to fly again.. Perhaps we should go together? Alamak, just give me a buzz online tml!! You have my msn ma!! Hehe.. =)

kittybaby_

Post by kittybaby_ » Tue, 24 Jun 2008 1:30 am

Don't worry. You must have confident in urself. Just remember to keep smiling on that day.. especially whe u r performing the speech. Try recalling back previously what u did during the interviews and see if there's any should be improve.

I shall wait for your good news. You Go Girl! :wink:

eunicel

hi girls

Post by eunicel » Tue, 24 Jun 2008 9:04 am

anyone wants to go together on 28th? :) can add me in msn at: [email protected] :)

Yan86

Post by Yan86 » Tue, 24 Jun 2008 10:57 am

I'll probably take a chance and go down on 28th, it'll be my first time going down for a cc interview. I've read all the stories from all of u, guess i better b mentally prepared.

Nicolee

Post by Nicolee » Tue, 24 Jun 2008 8:27 pm

Anyone interested to go together?
My cell number: 96574482

bluexob
Chatter
Chatter

Post by bluexob » Wed, 25 Jun 2008 11:28 am

mehmeh wrote:
bluexob wrote:Hey meh meh sweetheart,its me la..
Hello sweetie.. Hmmm, if you really feel like you wanna fly, then just go and try!! Don't give up till you succeed.. Remember i told you before, your current job, you still can continue 1 day if you get married and get pregnant or something? OH, i can't try EK cos i'm not yet 21.. :mad: Ya, i think you should give it a try since you are still young!!
Well, it's this coming saturday, you got about 5 days to prepare the speech/intro, i believe you can do it! If you need help, you can come to me!! (Hope i can help also la.. hahaha.. :P ) I think you should go for it this time round, don't waste time anymore.. Haha.. Hmmm, i don't knw if i should try leh.. Cos at times when i look back at the pics, i really wish to fly again.. Perhaps we should go together? Alamak, just give me a buzz online tml!! You have my msn ma!! Hehe.. =)

Haha...u know what babe...I think i have to miss this coming interview lor,i got no off..Hoo Hoo...sad sad...i wanna cry...My schedule is quite hectic nowadays,too many roadshows..I'm sick of seeing cars daily though my love for cars is so deeply, no words can describe it,hehe u know what i mean as we both share the same interest...But I really wanna fly!!...Think i'm going next recruitment...how bout ya??Eh u said that day u gonna drop by BM for servicing again lei...Remember to say hi to me lei...haha...I'm just nearby there..
Emirates??i'm just trying my luck,just turn 21..
Cant pin too much hope or i will faint if i get rejected..

banz
Regular
Regular

hi

Post by banz » Thu, 26 Jun 2008 11:08 pm

hi everyone...so good to hear about the recuriting..im going on the 28th..anyone care to join me.. :D

renn
Regular
Regular

Post by renn » Sat, 28 Jun 2008 11:42 am

anyone back from the interview? how is it?

princessjm

Post by princessjm » Sat, 28 Jun 2008 3:05 pm

renn wrote:anyone back from the interview? how is it?
when i was there (9am) only a few applied only around 20. i was group 1. in every group, there were 10 people wherein you will introduce yourself to the group. i got booted out on the first round and so are 7 of us. Only 2 got in.