Singapore Expats

Not receive any email or call from SIA

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
preetie

Not receive any email or call from SIA

Post by preetie » Sun, 22 Jun 2008 2:15 am

Hi Guys..

I need some advise..
My interview with SIA was successful and also pass my medical check up..
During my employment briefing on 20/3, i informed Sheryn that i'll be finishing my diploma 3 months time.. she told me to email her once i finish my diploma.. i just finished my diploma and im currenly waiting for my cert.. i email her may 28 and till now noone has called me or reply to my email.. i even forwarded the mail to [email protected] but noone has replied
Im feeling very tensed now... is there a way to reach Sheryn...

Pls advise
Thanks

TYFC Jai

Post by TYFC Jai » Wed, 23 Jul 2008 11:33 pm

preferably you can call them direct and enquire abut your status...but it is best that you move on and get other jobs first and then pursue the matter again.
Jailani, Team Manager/Coach, Tampines Youngster FC

Vortex

Re: Not receive any email or call from SIA

Post by Vortex » Thu, 24 Jul 2008 12:48 am

preetie wrote:Hi Guys..

I need some advise..
During my employment briefing on 20/3, i informed Sheryn that i'll be finishing my diploma 3 months time.. she told me to email her once i finish my diploma.. i just finished my diploma and im currenly waiting for my cert.. i email her may 28 and till now noone has called me or reply to my email.. i even forwarded the mail to [email protected] but noone has replied

Pls advise
Thanks
Hi..
I believe you should try to contact SIA HR and enquire about the matter...maybe they have kept your file under KIV as you're still awaiting your certs....from what you've mentioned, if you have been successful & have undergone their medical successfully, you should be expecting the employment offer...dun despair, i believe the HR section might have overlooked the matter as they handling, possibly thousands of application during these period of time... Try contacting them & check your past correspondence, i'm sure there's a number somewhere....

cheers....
Don't just dream,... Live it!!!! It's only 36 000 ft....

smurfieee
Regular
Regular

Re: Not receive any email or call from SIA

Post by smurfieee » Thu, 24 Jul 2008 1:13 am

preetie wrote:Hi Guys..

I need some advise..

Pls advise
Thanks
hmmz...mar...i think i was there also!! didnt she gave you her company's email and her extension?
::s.m.u.r.f.i.e.e.e::