Singapore Expats

Good Chiropractor

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
dennis96

Re: Good Chiropractor

Post by dennis96 » Fri, 13 May 2016 10:32 am

bryanavoti wrote:
almisty1 wrote:Can anyone recommend a good chiropractor? Also how much can I expect to pay? Thanks
I usually takes siting at chiropractic center. They are doing great job. Chiropractic treatment helps me to get relief from spine problems.
Asia One Chiropractic is quite good. Good doctors from US and good locaitons (Orchard Somerset, Tanjong Pagar). visit here. google with "Asia One Chiropractic". esp. Dr. John is really professional. Magic! :)

dennis96

Post by dennis96 » Fri, 13 May 2016 10:36 am

GenesisSol wrote:How can i find more information about Chiropractic and compare their treatments? I've checked out a few Chiropractic Websites.

And they claim that chiropractic can help most pains, but is there somewhere to compare all the patients reviews etc?
I think we can't believe patient's reviews. All patients are different. Just visiting good doctor is best. my chiropractor is really good. he knows what's wrong and cure pains very well. Dr. John. He is at Orchard Somerset Clinic. Google with "Asia One Chiropractic".

ElineElisa

Post by ElineElisa » Wed, 01 Jun 2016 8:35 pm

The doctor who attended to me was Dr Steve Lee. He advised me to have a full x-ray done for my whole spine. Initially I was quite relectant to have that done, as previous x-rays shows nothing of my problem.

Pretty good. At least some slightly more sophisticated attempt but unfortunately for you still too obvious and you got banned (and the url removed).

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Mon, 27 Jun 2016 9:59 pm

tic...toc...tic...toc.....

SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 29 Jul 2016 1:03 pm

^^^^This.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers