Singapore Expats Forum

Adieu

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

markhed
Regular
Regular

Adieu

Postby markhed » Fri, 13 Jun 2008 9:57 am

Hi,

I havent really been a regular poster but I have read all your comments with interest and had a lot of fun. I enjoyed the sublimilar flirting and the lectures of authority by various people who really had some interesting things to say.

Im not going to try to be funny or smart, Im neither, but I just want to say goodbye to you all as I am leaving Sing in 2 weeks. I going to Chicago for a bit and then home to the beautiful Curragh in County Kildare, Ireland.

I enjoyed your company, I mean that, and I bid you all adieu. I will log on from time to time before I leave but this will be my last post.

And finally, the nicest thing I have seen here was KSL going to an internet cafe to try and retrieve some files for a poster. I offered to buy him a beer but her never took it up.

All the best,

Mark

Global Citizen
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Global Citizen » Fri, 13 Jun 2008 10:08 am

Lovely post, Mark.

I wish you well on your onward journey and thank you for taking the time to say goodbye. You'll be missed.
One man's meat is another's poison.

ksl
Governor
Governor

Re: Adieu

Postby ksl » Fri, 13 Jun 2008 3:48 pm

markhed wrote:Hi,

I havent really been a regular poster but I have read all your comments with interest and had a lot of fun. I enjoyed the sublimilar flirting and the lectures of authority by various people who really had some interesting things to say.

Im not going to try to be funny or smart, Im neither, but I just want to say goodbye to you all as I am leaving Sing in 2 weeks. I going to Chicago for a bit and then home to the beautiful Curragh in County Kildare, Ireland.

I enjoyed your company, I mean that, and I bid you all adieu. I will log on from time to time before I leave but this will be my last post.

And finally, the nicest thing I have seen here was KSL going to an internet cafe to try and retrieve some files for a poster. I offered to buy him a beer but her never took it up.

All the best,

Mark
Much appreciated Mark, thanks, In fact I'm still attempting to get those photo's for the guy, went last week too, finally found the machine, after the internet owner had said he had, reformatted 3 of them, hopefully he hasn't reformatted the machine, that the guy used. But no sweat, if i'm in the area, I'll get them with the software, that was sent. You have a nice trip back home, sorry I didn't have time for the beer, maybe in Ireland some day! I do get around! :wave: Just drop the email in the PM box, and if I'm there in good old Ireland, a triple XXX will go down fine! :wink:
Last edited by ksl on Fri, 13 Jun 2008 3:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

cutiebutie
Chatter
Chatter

Postby cutiebutie » Fri, 13 Jun 2008 3:49 pm

=D> :wave:
- Thank God for Darwin -

Wind In My Hair
Manager
Manager

Postby Wind In My Hair » Fri, 13 Jun 2008 3:50 pm

That was a lovely goodbye. Have a great life Mark!

durain
Director
Director

Postby durain » Fri, 13 Jun 2008 4:25 pm

selamat jalan... :)

Strong Eagle

Postby Strong Eagle » Fri, 13 Jun 2008 4:35 pm

Hey! Drop in once in a while and live Singapore vicariously.

sundaymorningstaple

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 13 Jun 2008 4:41 pm

We wish you fair winds & red sunsets.... Vaya con Dios friend

banana
Reporter
Reporter

Postby banana » Fri, 13 Jun 2008 6:07 pm

May the Sun always shine on your face and the Wind upon your back.
some signatures are more equal than others

Return to “General Discussions”