Singapore Expats Forum

pool side bbq party on saturday 21st June

Weekly meetup of FNDC - Friday Night Drinking Club
psinhain

pool side bbq party on saturday 21st June

Postby psinhain » Thu, 12 Jun 2008 10:23 pm

Hey Guys...i am new in singapore...dont know many people...I am planning to organize a pool side bbq party in the apartment where I am staying. Its in somerset on orchard road. I have created an event in facebook as well for that...if anyone is interested, please let me know...plan is to do everything by ourself..Expect to get early confirmation from you guys..

All set for saturday 21st June. comeon guys..respond fast...I need to give Guest list to the apartment so that you are allowed to enter as this is a secured apartment. you can contact me on 93410411. I have created an event in facebook, PLease visit this link and rsvp

http://www.facebook.com/editevent.php?eid=19730222189

Need volunteers for
1.Cocktails
2.DJ
3.BBQ(I am good in that, helping hands would be highly appreciated)
4.Decoration
5.Party games
6.Any other idea?

you can contact me on "psinhain@yahoo.com"

Joyful
Regular
Regular

Postby Joyful » Fri, 13 Jun 2008 4:04 pm

Hmm....

Out of pure curiosity, why would you want to invite a bunch of strangers to your place???

Sorry, that's dubious.
Guilty by Association....NICE!

Aarron

Postby Aarron » Fri, 13 Jun 2008 4:07 pm

Hi Psinhain,

To me...this seems just a little odd, don't ya think? Inviting a whole bunch of strange people from the internet to your apartment for a BBQ!

Unless of course your apartment, isn't your apartment and you are inviting us all for some kind of orgy? :)

I'll be there at 2pm!

psinhain

Postby psinhain » Fri, 13 Jun 2008 7:53 pm

Well, i dont know anyone here...so just to get to know a feew good people and have fun.

The Dude

tsss

Postby The Dude » Sun, 15 Jun 2008 9:41 pm

Joyful wrote:Hmm....

Out of pure curiosity, why would you want to invite a bunch of strangers to your place???

Sorry, that's dubious.

Yeah really dubious.. somebody wants to meet up with strangers.. via an internetsite that was ... EXACTLY SET UP FOR DOING THAT !
Although the chance of rain on that day was bigger than forecasted, the chance was still not that big that it did in fact rain, that day.

Aarron

Postby Aarron » Tue, 17 Jun 2008 11:34 am

http://www.singaporeexpats.com/forum/ftopic43011.html

Haven't got a problem with meeting up with internet strangers - In fact, I've met a few from here (and they're all a bit strange :D ) but inviting them to your house is a bit odd.

Remember what your Mum told you? Don't accept sweets from strangers (I think this includes blackened burgers from a BBQ too)

mrfr0sty

Postby mrfr0sty » Wed, 18 Jun 2008 8:38 pm

Hi psinhain,

Mate I'm new here as well. I'm up for any party, plus I'm a DJ too but all I play is electro so that may not be your thing. Check my link at the bottom to see what style of music I play. Anyway I've added you as a FB buddy. You going to the FNDC this week?

Jamie

http://www.musicv2.com/artist/LadDownUnder

psinhain

Postby psinhain » Wed, 18 Jun 2008 10:54 pm

Hi...I would be there in FNDC on this Friday. It would be great to meet everyone before saturday's party.....