Singapore Expats Forum

where are all the white men and gals in this country???

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
kincaidCloset

Re: where are all the white men and gals in this country???

Postby kincaidCloset » Tue, 17 Jun 2008 3:34 pm

Bremen wrote:
kincaidCloset wrote:you really are downright dumb arent' you! The statement above was meant to be a slap on your face. Obviously you are too worked up to even read thru twice before throwing a daft statement :D

A slap on my face? If you're so proud of your SPG friends, I don't see how it's a slap in my face. The only person who's daft around here is you.

Pheww ... really arguing with a dumb, daft and senseless beer-drinking guy who counts peace and quiet as companions :D. You were the one who started the thread of throwing so much negativity against SPGs in the first place. ;)
Quit staring at me .... you look pretty enough already

sofiabelle

Postby sofiabelle » Thu, 19 Jun 2008 7:24 pm

Hi Ashlee,

If you'd like to meet more of the expat crowd, try the Clarke Quay area (notably Attica on Friday or Saturday nights), or Robertson Walk restaurants (although it might be hard coz people are usually there with their friends).

Not sure if Attica is what you'd call an SPG hang-out, but the music there's pretty good, and it's more of an expat crowd. Do be careful though as it can sometimes be a meat market (the guys can get a bit touchy-feely).

I'm an expat myself, but an Asian one. I've trouble finding "the right crowd" too when I got here so I know what you mean.

Cheers,
Soph

shionomisaki_diver

where are all the white men and gals in this country???

Postby shionomisaki_diver » Fri, 20 Jun 2008 1:05 am

ashlee.c wrote:would be nice to hang, flirt even see a white guy in singapore for once when going out, maybe im going to the wrong places.....lol
so the question is..are they even in singapore, do guys in mid to late 20s come to singapore....? or am i looking for something thats not even here?

anyways had to get that out....and girls?? i need a girls night out...anyways if anyone has any outting plans please let me know, im up for some sort of adventure and funess.....:) pm me or contact me at rednut_ash@hotmail.com

cheers

sofiabelle wrote:Hi Ashlee,

Not sure if Attica is what you'd call an SPG hang-out, but the music there's pretty good, and it's more of an expat crowd. Do be careful though as it can sometimes be a meat market (the guys can get a bit touchy-feely).

I'm an expat myself, but an Asian one. I've trouble finding "the right crowd" ......

Cheers,
Soph

You ashamed to be seen with your own kind or are you belittling your own kind?