Singapore Expats Forum

where are all the white men and gals in this country???

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
Bremen
Reporter
Reporter

Re: where are all the white men and gals in this country???

Postby Bremen » Tue, 17 Jun 2008 2:06 pm

kincaidCloset wrote:
and OH btw you are really loooooooo ... ooong winded :D

At least I know how to spell. :)
"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."
- Terry Pratchett

Bremen
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Bremen » Tue, 17 Jun 2008 2:07 pm

kincaidCloset wrote:popeh .. popeh ... popeh .. manyok besang budok ni. machom machom dori budok 'land down under'(?) ;)

Blah blah blah... Speak english!
"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

- Terry Pratchett

Bremen
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Bremen » Tue, 17 Jun 2008 2:08 pm

kincaidCloset wrote:
I don't think you quite got the sarcarstic remark. I see you are some ' Reporter' from 'Island of Red Mud', eh :???:

Your sarcasm is as poor as your spelling.

FYI, "Reporter" is a standard forum title on here. As for "Island of Red Mud", if I need to explain that to you, then i suggest instead that you go back to school before your mommy looks for you.

- Terry Pratchett

Bremen
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Bremen » Tue, 17 Jun 2008 2:09 pm

kincaidCloset wrote: Nevertheless you are more than welcome to do so if you want (but if you do you will stand out like a sore sticking point :) )[/b]

Oh? What makes you say that?

- Terry Pratchett

kincaidCloset

Postby kincaidCloset » Tue, 17 Jun 2008 2:47 pm

Bremen wrote:
kincaidCloset wrote:

At least I know how to spell.

FYI, "Reporter" is a standard forum title on here. As for "Island of Red Mud", if I need to explain that to you, then i suggest instead that you go back to school before your mommy looks for you.

Pheww .... you sure are long-winded and you sure have to have the last say even tho you have a lot of crap and bullocks to shout out about.

BTW, since you are in Asia have some respect for the culture here - so at least understand an asian language otherwise you can f-off back to your home country where you can earn peanuts - why bother coming here to earn money when you can earn more back at 'Island of Red Mud' :D :lol:

bodoh betol budok beruk ni - sial mukeh machom beruk besor!
Quit staring at me .... you look pretty enough already

kincaidCloset

Postby kincaidCloset » Tue, 17 Jun 2008 2:53 pm

Bremen wrote:

At least I know how to spell.

Pheww .... you sure are long-winded and you sure have to have the last say even tho you have a lot of crap and bullocks to shout out about.

BTW, since you are in Asia have some respect for the culture here - so at least understand an asian language otherwise you can f-off back to your home country where you can earn peanuts - why bother coming here to earn money when you can earn more back at 'Island of Red Mud' :D :lol:

bodoh betol budok beruk ni - sial mukeh machom beruk besor! :lol:

Bremen
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Bremen » Tue, 17 Jun 2008 3:11 pm

kincaidCloset wrote:BTW, since you are in Asia have some respect for the culture here - so at least understand an asian language otherwise you can f-off back to your home country where you can earn peanuts - why bother coming here to earn money when you can earn more back at 'Island of Red Mud' :D :lol:

Again, you totally have no idea what you're talking about... And FYI, I speak 3 asian languages.

And I AM on the Island of red mud earning money, you absolute and utter racist fool. So please f-off to your little hidey hole and go roam the streets with your ah beng playmates, or better yet, move out of Singapore back to where your own family came from.

kincaidCloset wrote:bodoh betol budok beruk ni - sial mukeh machom beruk besor!

Ok lang yan pare, maliit lang talaga ang tite mo, wala kang utak, bakla ka!

- Terry Pratchett

kincaidCloset

Postby kincaidCloset » Tue, 17 Jun 2008 3:14 pm

Bremen wrote:
kincaidCloset wrote:BTW, since you are in Asia have some respect for the culture here - so at least understand an asian language otherwise you can f-off back to your home country where you can earn peanuts - why bother coming here to earn money when you can earn more back at 'Island of Red Mud' :D :lol:

Again, you totally have no idea what you're talking about... And FYI, I speak 3 asian languages.

And I AM on the Island of red mud earning money, you absolute and utter racist fool. So please f-off to your little hidey hole and go roam the streets with your ah beng playmates, or better yet, move out of Singapore back to where your own family came from.

kincaidCloset wrote:bodoh betol budok beruk ni - sial mukeh machom beruk besor!

Ok lang yan pare, maliit lang talaga ang tite mo, wala kang utak, bakla ka!

BTW, i am a Caucasian who's a SG PR, who's married to a local ('ah beng' you say) :) ... and you sure have a lot simmering anger :D
Last edited by kincaidCloset on Tue, 17 Jun 2008 3:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Bremen
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Bremen » Tue, 17 Jun 2008 3:15 pm

kincaidCloset wrote:BTW, i am Caucasian who's a SG PR :)

Welcome to the club. Considering your attitude though, I suggest you move back home.

- Terry Pratchett

kincaidCloset

Postby kincaidCloset » Tue, 17 Jun 2008 3:18 pm

Bremen wrote:

Welcome to the club. Considering your attitude though, I suggest you move back home.

You are the one with THE attitude (problem). So you are the one who should f-off home.

kincaidCloset

Postby kincaidCloset » Tue, 17 Jun 2008 3:21 pm

Bremen wrote:

and OH btw, I used to have SPGs for friends.

Bremen
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Bremen » Tue, 17 Jun 2008 3:26 pm

kincaidCloset wrote:and OH btw, I used to have SPGs for friends.

Great for you, go play with them.

- Terry Pratchett

kincaidCloset

Postby kincaidCloset » Tue, 17 Jun 2008 3:28 pm

Bremen wrote:
kincaidCloset wrote:and OH btw, I used to have SPGs for friends.

Great for you, go play with them.

you really are downright dumb arent' you! You sure you a 'Reporter' from the 'Island of Red Mud'? The statement above was meant to be a slap on your face. Obviously you are too worked up to even read thru twice before throwing a daft statement :D

Bremen
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Bremen » Tue, 17 Jun 2008 3:31 pm

kincaidCloset wrote:you really are downright dumb arent' you! The statement above was meant to be a slap on your face. Obviously you are too worked up to even read thru twice before throwing a daft statement :D

A slap on my face? If you're so proud of your SPG friends, I don't see how it's a slap in my face. The only person who's daft around here is you.

- Terry Pratchett

Bremen
Reporter
Reporter

Postby Bremen » Tue, 17 Jun 2008 3:33 pm

"Never argue with an idiot... He'll only drag you down to his level then try to beat you with sheer experience"

As such, I refuse to let you drag me any lower into your idiocy, and choose to ignore you.

- Terry Pratchett