Singapore Expats Forum

also looking to make girlfriends :)

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
kathb01

also looking to make girlfriends :)

Postby kathb01 » Thu, 05 Jun 2008 11:30 am

hi! i'm 22, just moved up from australia, working as a speech therapist. i have 2 guy friends and no girlfriends! and as all us girls know - what's a girl to do without her girlfriends!! looking for some other young expats working in singapore to watch sex and the city with, go to the movies with, go out clubbing with, and just generally have fun and a laugh with!
if you are also young with similar interests and are interested in meeting up, send me a PM with your email address.

edited by moderator to remove email address to avoid spam and pervs.

Jeppo
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Jeppo » Thu, 05 Jun 2008 11:58 am

Just a tip, don't put your email address in your posts, spammers can get them and also all sorts of weirdos. Get people to pm you instead, much safer. :)

JermD
Chatter
Chatter

Postby JermD » Thu, 05 Jun 2008 12:37 pm

Furthering Jeppo's tip, if you want to remove your email address from your post, there is an "Edit" button to the right of your post (once you log in) that enables you to alter it and repost.

Hildegard

Postby Hildegard » Thu, 05 Jun 2008 3:35 pm

Hi Kat,

im also Aussie, bn here for just over a yr. i know how hard it is when you first arrive and dont know anyone! however, the forum is a great way to meet pple. i know this is really late notice and you may not recieve this post until tomorrow, but just in case, there are a bunch of us girls heading out tonight if you're interested in joining us - the more the merrier!
check out the post by shes_creative titled looking for girlfriends... its the one with 13 pages (there's another one tiltled the same). anyway, hope you get this in time and can make it, otherwise, would love to meet if you want or you can join in on the next girls night. or you can also go to the FNDC.

Heidi.

mfb17

Postby mfb17 » Tue, 10 Jun 2008 12:06 am

I cant pm you as I dont have enough posts but I've been here for a few weeks and would love to meet new girls

ianlaird

Postby ianlaird » Tue, 10 Jun 2008 1:58 pm

as per my other post, massive expat gathering going on on the 21st at brewerkz for my teams awards night. plenty of females will be there who love to party and hangout very friendly bunch and they are always going away on weekends and doing activities together.

Let me know if you want more info

Ian

wino
Regular
Regular

Postby wino » Tue, 10 Jun 2008 2:51 pm

Hi, hope you can make our next girl's night out (as per Hildegarde's post) - was hoping you would make it last week as I heard you were an SLT, like me! Keep an eye on the She'sCreative thread as I'm sure we'll organise something again soon...