Singapore Expats

Personal Trainer VS Dieting

Discuss about beauty & health. Need some advice or looking for a particular product? Share your beauty and health tips here.
rayn

Personal Trainer VS Dieting

Post by rayn » Thu, 05 Jun 2008 4:23 am

Ladies would u choose to do dieting or hire a personal trainer in assisting you in getting your ideal figure?

rawksta

Post by rawksta » Thu, 05 Jun 2008 7:24 am

lol personal trainers are not miracle people who'll touch your gut and make you lose the flab.

What you get is someone who design an exercise program for you, advise you on your diet on things that will work and teach you the movement and form of the exercise.

Apart from that, PTs are for people with little or no motivation to push themselves.

Having a proper diet is still a requirement irregardless of how good a PT is.
You are what you eat - you cannot out train a crappy diet, nor can you eat to attain your goals.

So sorry, its a silly question.

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 05 Jun 2008 9:42 am

rawksta wrote:nor can you eat to attain your goals.
I did. :wink:

My actual volume of food on the diet was larger than my previous volume of food pre-diet. As I said, it was when I ate and not what I was eating that caused my problems. :P
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers