Singapore Expats Forum

Lets travel...

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
financegeek

Lets travel...

Postby financegeek » Wed, 04 Jun 2008 2:00 pm

Early 20's guy who just got here from the US and I am as eager as a kid with a lollipop to catch the next flight to all the exotic sights around Singapore. Looking for some like minded people who love visiting new places, trying new cuisines and doing outdoorsy things.

Also want to see all the sights and sounds within Singapore so let me know if you are interested in tagging with me.

Oh, and if you're game, I dont care how young/old you are so come on board!

jakeM

Rep

Postby jakeM » Fri, 06 Jun 2008 1:50 pm

Hello Br,

I hv been here for 5 months and havnt visited all the places.So count me in

JK

st0ical

Postby st0ical » Fri, 06 Jun 2008 4:30 pm

Hey, welcome to Singapore! Have you guys tried eating durians yet? That's one of the things we are famous for. You won't find those cool spiky durians in the US. =P Which area do you stay at? How are you adapting to Singapore? I'll be happy to show you guys around some interesting places one of these days if time permits. =)

financegeek

Postby financegeek » Fri, 06 Jun 2008 5:48 pm

I stay around the East Coast, near Meyer Road. Been here a little over a month now. Do you guys come to FNDC? Would be great meeting up over there and we can definitely plan on doing something soon. Can you PM me your contacts?

st0ical

Postby st0ical » Fri, 06 Jun 2008 7:03 pm

I'll be attending FNDC tonight, maybe I'll see you there and we could exchange contacts in person? I'm not sure if I can PM yet, I'm still a newbie.

l_oana

Yet another new arrival

Postby l_oana » Sun, 08 Jun 2008 1:50 pm

Let me join the group of new comers in Singapore, I landed his week and looking already for opportunities to visit new places and meet new people. I think I missed the friday night out, but count me in for whatever you might plan... 8-)

marvelboy

Postby marvelboy » Sat, 14 Jun 2008 12:11 am

count me in too... been here for 3 weeks now. :D