Singapore Expats Forum

Would like to meet some like minded people in Singapore!

Weekly meetup of WNDC - Wednesday Night Drinking Club
KT UK

Would like to meet some like minded people in Singapore!

Postby KT UK » Sun, 01 Jun 2008 10:23 pm

Hi,

Please could you let me know your next meeting point on Wed? Seriously need to meet new people and looking forwrd to meeting you all, as life in Singapore is pretty boring on me own!

Hope to meet you next week!

K

TexasExpat

Postby TexasExpat » Mon, 02 Jun 2008 12:46 am

KT,

DeadPoet, is who is the de facto organizer of these events, has been traveling a lot for work lately. He will hold these when he's here. I had dinner with him on Saturday, but I'm not sure if he said he will be here this week or not. I'll be in Vietnam on Weds so I'm not much help to you.

You might want to PM ChicagoMike as he's been the one occasionally organizing when DP's out of town.

Either way, just keep an eye on the WNDC board for more info.

Cheers and hope to catch you out there soon,

Marc

KT UK

Postby KT UK » Tue, 03 Jun 2008 8:19 pm

Hey Mike!

Sorry for the late reply, but can't get this at work and its all hectic in the apartment at the mo...will explain if i meet you!

KT
Last edited by KT UK on Tue, 03 Jun 2008 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TexasExpat

Postby TexasExpat » Tue, 03 Jun 2008 8:38 pm

KT UK wrote:Hey Mike!

Sorry for the late reply, but can't get this at work and its all hectic in the apartment at the mo...will explain if i meet you!

Anyways, if you'd like to reply then the best way at the mo would be to contact me on 9861 3336 then i can reply alot sooner!!

KT

No worries, KT. This week's WNDC is at Beer Cellar, Far East Square. You can find more info in the WNDC section. Tell Anthony I sent you...

Here's a map...it's close to Ooster's: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&g ... 17&iwloc=A

Cheers,
Marc