Singapore Expats Forum

Bible Study group

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
User avatar
vjsimon
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 207
Joined: Sun, 05 Mar 2006
Location: Singapore

Bible Study group

Postby vjsimon » Fri, 30 May 2008 12:06 pm

Hi all,

There used to be a group of people here in this forum with whom I used to regularly meet for bible study sessions.

I have not attended in a long long while.

I would like to either get reacquainted with that group of people and be involved in the regular bible study group or join another group who meets regularly; either every week or every fortnight.

I miss those times when we would sit at the S11 coffeeshop at Cuppage Road and discuss about God and have meaningful fellowship with each other.

Anyone with information, please let me know or PM me.

Hope to hear from you guys soon.

Thanks a lot in advance. :)

at914
Member
Member
Posts: 39
Joined: Sun, 09 Dec 2007

Re: Bible Study group

Postby at914 » Fri, 30 May 2008 12:49 pm

vjsimon wrote:Hi all,

There used to be a group of people here in this forum with whom I used to regularly meet for bible study sessions.

I have not attended in a long long while.

I would like to either get reacquainted with that group of people and be involved in the regular bible study group or join another group who meets regularly; either every week or every fortnight.

I miss those times when we would sit at the S11 coffeeshop at Cuppage Road and discuss about God and have meaningful fellowship with each other.

Anyone with information, please let me know or PM me.

Hope to hear from you guys soon.

Thanks a lot in advance. :)


Let me know too! I'm interested. :D

User avatar
vjsimon
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 207
Joined: Sun, 05 Mar 2006
Location: Singapore

Re: Bible Study group

Postby vjsimon » Fri, 30 May 2008 5:01 pm

at914 wrote:
vjsimon wrote:Hi all,

There used to be a group of people here in this forum with whom I used to regularly meet for bible study sessions.

I have not attended in a long long while.

I would like to either get reacquainted with that group of people and be involved in the regular bible study group or join another group who meets regularly; either every week or every fortnight.

I miss those times when we would sit at the S11 coffeeshop at Cuppage Road and discuss about God and have meaningful fellowship with each other.

Anyone with information, please let me know or PM me.

Hope to hear from you guys soon.

Thanks a lot in advance. :)


Let me know too! I'm interested. :D


You are most welcome to join in. I just have to gather together a few people with the same mindset and we can have our first bible sharing session.

at914
Member
Member
Posts: 39
Joined: Sun, 09 Dec 2007

Re: Bible Study group

Postby at914 » Fri, 30 May 2008 5:15 pm

vjsimon wrote:
at914 wrote:
vjsimon wrote:Hi all,

There used to be a group of people here in this forum with whom I used to regularly meet for bible study sessions.

I have not attended in a long long while.

I would like to either get reacquainted with that group of people and be involved in the regular bible study group or join another group who meets regularly; either every week or every fortnight.

I miss those times when we would sit at the S11 coffeeshop at Cuppage Road and discuss about God and have meaningful fellowship with each other.

Anyone with information, please let me know or PM me.

Hope to hear from you guys soon.

Thanks a lot in advance. :)


Let me know too! I'm interested. :D


You are most welcome to join in. I just have to gather together a few people with the same mindset and we can have our first bible sharing session.


Great! Let me know when and where and I'll be there. slipperyfloor@gmail.com


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Events, Gatherings, Making Friends”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests