Singapore Expats Forum

Comestic and Plastic surgery in Taiwan

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
UglyPiglet
Member
Member
Posts: 45
Joined: Sat, 18 Oct 2008
Location: Singapore

Postby UglyPiglet » Sat, 06 Dec 2008 8:26 pm

:)
Last edited by UglyPiglet on Fri, 27 Nov 2009 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

zzzz
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat, 06 Dec 2008

Postby zzzz » Sat, 06 Dec 2008 10:30 pm

talkin bout wuzun. he's hella handsome and wholy nature one somemore.
I heard his brother is even more handsome than him.
he got everything except the talent to sing and dance but look is all that matters in showbiz.
wish he was my bf. daydreaming..


sorry, back on topic. has anyone done face reshaping in taiwan?

User avatar
mikko_baby80
Regular
Regular
Posts: 73
Joined: Fri, 14 Nov 2008

Postby mikko_baby80 » Sat, 06 Dec 2008 11:03 pm

UglyPiglet wrote:Thanks Weeles and everyone. As I've nothing to do but do cold compress, I've finish upload my pictures, well pardon me if you find the pictures too gross....

Image


wow! u gotta be kidding me! wat gross?? u look so different after the surgery. although still can't see ur nose yet but i can see the charming look coming out soon. ur day4 pic duno y reminded me of donnie yen. i'll stay tune to see ur post op pic. hv a gd healing time! :D

User avatar
mikko_baby80
Regular
Regular
Posts: 73
Joined: Fri, 14 Nov 2008

Postby mikko_baby80 » Sat, 06 Dec 2008 11:19 pm

zzzz wrote:talkin bout wuzun. he's hella handsome and wholy nature one somemore.
I heard his brother is even more handsome than him.
he got everything except the talent to sing and dance but look is all that matters in showbiz.
wish he was my bf. daydreaming..


sorry, back on topic. has anyone done face reshaping in taiwan?


yeah! wu zun is every gal's dream i guess. lol.. wah sei.. wonder how his bro looks like.

previously i was researching on face reshaping for my fren. i didn't manage to gather much info on face reshaping in taiwan except tat dimensionspectrum mentioned somewhere in tis thread that his friend went to do face reshaping in taiwan by a dr Dr Hsieh fr Wish Clinic. perhaps u can try to pm him. u can oso refer to feline's research which is posted in her 1st post on tis (Dr Tsai). but i heard fr most ppl saying tat the expert on doing face reshaping are fr korea. there's tis famous doc called dr park. http://www.drpark.co.kr/med03.htm

hope tis helps. :)

zzzz
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat, 06 Dec 2008

Postby zzzz » Sun, 07 Dec 2008 12:46 am

:D thanks 4 da info mikko_baby80
I read on other thread about Dr kim also do face reshaping, but don't know which doc is better ler.

User avatar
kittygirl8
Regular
Regular
Posts: 67
Joined: Mon, 05 May 2008

Postby kittygirl8 » Sun, 07 Dec 2008 7:48 am

mikko_baby80 wrote:
UglyPiglet wrote:Thanks Weeles and everyone. As I've nothing to do but do cold compress, I've finish upload my pictures, well pardon me if you find the pictures too gross....

Image


wow! u gotta be kidding me! wat gross?? u look so different after the surgery. although still can't see ur nose yet but i can see the charming look coming out soon. ur day4 pic duno y reminded me of donnie yen. i'll stay tune to see ur post op pic. hv a gd healing time! :D


Hey UP,

Are you kidding me?! Abeit the plaster and everything, can really see the major changes in you, especially the eyes! You look gorgeous now I should say, and can't imagine how much better you will look when the cast is removed. Congratulations!! :)

Take lotsa vitamins C & E and zinc which will aid in healing and rest well.
Im looking forward to my surgery now after looking at how well yours turn out hehe.... ;)

*Keeping my fingers crossed*

xx
Closest buddy- Cold pack
Most intimate pal - Q-tip
Biggest dilemma - Identity crisis
Worst enemies - Comedy, funny tawainese talk show

User avatar
Jocundster
Member
Member
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed, 02 Jan 2008

Postby Jocundster » Sun, 07 Dec 2008 11:08 am

ukorientalgirl wrote:I understand what you mean though. I kept looking into things deeply and feeling guilty that I shouldn't be messing with my body when am perfectly happy and should be spending my money on better causes, BUT I know this may sound controversial but having surgery (especially my eyes) were the best decisions I've made(for myself, lol).

I too have always wanted a nose job and I just think the sooner the better. I was lucky to be given the opportunity to have my eyes done, which I did, when I was 18 and I've never looked back. I would like to go to Taiwan to have my nose and eyelashes done, am still in the early planning stages though. If I can't find anyone to go with Ill go alone if I must!

Do you know if Dr Kao does alar reduction? Where will you be travelling from may I ask? I'd like to go to Dr Kao as I think his noses are very nice! Where will you be staying? Sorry if you have already stated here, I cant keep track of all the posts here!

x


Dear UKOrientalgirl,

Dr. Kao do does Alar reduction~ I just did my rhinoplasty + alar base reduction with him. Hope this info helps~

Cheers,
Jocund

User avatar
Jocundster
Member
Member
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed, 02 Jan 2008

Postby Jocundster » Sun, 07 Dec 2008 11:33 am

ukorientalgirl wrote:Does anyone know if Dr Kao does alar base reduction? I've just been re-reading my emails and he seems to avoid any questions that I have regarding alar,lol. So wondering if any of you guys knew. My main problem with my nose are the width of my nostils, would really like to decrease them...

TIA x



Dr Kao might feels that you don't need the alar reduction... Because when i did my rhinoplasty, he also say that i don't need one. I was very very insistent regarding it. He say if i don't like the rhinoplasty with no alar, he will do it for free the next time i come back to him. hahhaa~

In the end, he lost to my strong-headed character.. lol~
He did the rhinoplasty with mini alar reduction for me, i'm such a hard nut to crack..

Post him a question directly, "Is it okay for me to do Alar Base reduction?, why?"

boii18
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 609
Joined: Fri, 04 Jan 2008

Postby boii18 » Sun, 07 Dec 2008 1:40 pm

UglyPiglet do keep us updated! Can see the big difference. They say changing your nose and eyes is largest changes you can do.
lip lift (somyos) - sept09, eyes, lip redn in taipei - dec09

User avatar
mikko_baby80
Regular
Regular
Posts: 73
Joined: Fri, 14 Nov 2008

Postby mikko_baby80 » Sun, 07 Dec 2008 1:50 pm

kittygirl8 wrote:Hi UKOrientalgirl,

Hihi, i'll be staying at the apt just next to the hospital, will be traveling from Singapore like uglypiglet too....

Less than a week now before its my turn.....so nervous! :P

xoxo


hihi kittygirl8,
i can understand how u feel, ur road to beauty is abt to start! hv a gd trip & wishing u all the best in ur surgery. CheeRi0z~ :D

User avatar
mikko_baby80
Regular
Regular
Posts: 73
Joined: Fri, 14 Nov 2008

Postby mikko_baby80 » Sun, 07 Dec 2008 1:59 pm

zzzz wrote::D thanks 4 da info mikko_baby80
I read on other thread about Dr kim also do face reshaping, but don't know which doc is better ler.


ya most welcome~ :wink:

i believe u r talking abt Dr Kim Byung Gun. he's quite a reputable PS. all i noe is tat he often comes to Spore & gives free consultation. he's an SPR now & believe will be setting up his own clinic in sg soon. his latest visit was on 30nov08 i believe. did u get to see him? im not sure how gd he is but seems like many ppl find him for various surgery so i believe he has wat it takes. take ur time to do more research. to me, face reshaping is quite a major op. gd luck in ur research ya~ :D

User avatar
kittygirl8
Regular
Regular
Posts: 67
Joined: Mon, 05 May 2008

Postby kittygirl8 » Sun, 07 Dec 2008 3:28 pm

mikko_baby80 wrote:
kittygirl8 wrote:Hi UKOrientalgirl,

Hihi, i'll be staying at the apt just next to the hospital, will be traveling from Singapore like uglypiglet too....

Less than a week now before its my turn.....so nervous! :P

xoxo


hihi kittygirl8,
i can understand how u feel, ur road to beauty is abt to start! hv a gd trip & wishing u all the best in ur surgery. CheeRi0z~ :D


Hey Mikkobaby,

Thanks for your kind thots and encouragement! Hopefully everything will turn out well..... ;)

So when will you be taking the plunge? Do you plan to do this alone? Come to think of it, it might not be a bad idea to do this alone sometimes, at least dont have to worry about having to accomodate the other party etc etc.....oh well.....
Closest buddy- Cold pack

Most intimate pal - Q-tip

Biggest dilemma - Identity crisis

Worst enemies - Comedy, funny tawainese talk show

aneles
Regular
Regular
Posts: 103
Joined: Mon, 14 Jul 2008

Postby aneles » Sun, 07 Dec 2008 8:30 pm

uglypiglet, thanks for sharing your pics. :D

hope you are healing well right now. gosh, correction of your eyes & nose hve changed your looks overnight! congratulations - you are on your way to looking more handsome. :D

I must comment on something which I am not sure if others noticed - your face shape.... it appears to look sharper after rhino - how come so much difference??? :D

(check out your chin & jaw - chin & jawline are sharper, more defined!!!)

is that how it is???? does rhino actually sharpens one's face??? or did you just lose weight? (pls say you didnt lose weight, lol!!!)

you really look great! I cant wait to see what becomes of you in next few weeks/months!!!!

ukorientalgirl
Regular
Regular
Posts: 87
Joined: Sun, 05 Oct 2008

Postby ukorientalgirl » Sun, 07 Dec 2008 8:56 pm

Jocundster wrote:
ukorientalgirl wrote:Does anyone know if Dr Kao does alar base reduction? I've just been re-reading my emails and he seems to avoid any questions that I have regarding alar,lol. So wondering if any of you guys knew. My main problem with my nose are the width of my nostils, would really like to decrease them...

TIA x



Dr Kao might feels that you don't need the alar reduction... Because when i did my rhinoplasty, he also say that i don't need one. I was very very insistent regarding it. He say if i don't like the rhinoplasty with no alar, he will do it for free the next time i come back to him. hahhaa~

In the end, he lost to my strong-headed character.. lol~
He did the rhinoplasty with mini alar reduction for me, i'm such a hard nut to crack..

Post him a question directly, "Is it okay for me to do Alar Base reduction?, why?"


Hi,

My nostrils are so wide and huge!!! lol, Ive emailed him again about alar. So he has the ability to do alar base reduction then? As I havent heard much about his alara work.I would look stupid with a pointy nose and wide nostrils ! Whats mini alar reduction? did it make much improvement for you? Ive emailed him again asking him if the price he quoted me included alar, lets see what he says......

x

weeles
Member
Member
Posts: 39
Joined: Sun, 25 May 2008

Postby weeles » Sun, 07 Dec 2008 10:15 pm

UglyPiglet...

u already look gorgeous !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Aesthetic Enhancement & Cosmetic Surgery”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests