Singapore Expats Forum

Comestic and Plastic surgery in Taiwan

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
rhinose
Regular
Regular
Posts: 97
Joined: Sat, 09 Aug 2008

Postby rhinose » Tue, 16 Sep 2008 2:36 pm

Guys do you think stars like takashi or Elva hsiao did their eyes and nose?

They really look better as they age..

cersepn
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 216
Joined: Sat, 26 Apr 2008

Postby cersepn » Tue, 16 Sep 2008 9:38 pm

don't know about elva, her eyes are perpetually 100% make up
but i thought it's quite well known that takeshi did his eyes what.
just google image him you can find one of his old single eyelid pics

j3nn1
Member
Member
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon, 14 Jan 2008

Postby j3nn1 » Tue, 16 Sep 2008 11:39 pm

moonlight,

my email is j3nn1@hotmail.com
we might be able to hook up

moonlight_pmdct wrote:Hi J3nn1,

yup it sucks to suffer alone and it would be nice to have someone on your side in a foreign country:)

I'm hoping to do autologous implants for my nose and chin with Dr. Kao; i'm really tempted to do the double eyelid surgery, but don't think i'm gonna to at this moment :lol: (maybe will change my mind later lolz hihihi). I'm hoping to stay in Taiwan about 10 days.



j3nn1 wrote:Hi moonlight_pmdct

I haven't been to Taiwan but I don't think there's much to worry about as I am old enough to take care of myself. The again, I think it would be good to have a partner or frens along the trip compared to none. It sucks to be alone and suffering in a foreign country. I guess almost all taiwanese speaks mandarin which should be fine, and quite a bit of english. I still haven't make up my mind whether to do my chin or not. I want to do eyelid surgery, initially I set my heart on Dr Jimmy Chuang, then again, artwood (but not much info)... I haven't booked my tix, nothing. Basically nothing's been done. Haha, so what do u plan on doing and with who? How long do u intend to stay there?

moonlight_pmdct wrote:hi appletree,
Have you gone to any one of them before?

I'm really worried now 'cause they still haven't respond back to my emails. I really need confirmations on what they think of my nose and what they can do. also the time availability.

Last but not least, I'm scared of getting lost in Taiwan and it's frightening thought that I don't know anyone there :o lolz:)


appletree wrote:
moonlight_pmdct wrote:Hi J3nn1,

I'm hoping to go to Taiwan this Dec also, but unfortunately Dr. Kao and Dr. Hsu have not responded back to me:((((

Have you been to Taiwan before? I'm kinda scared to go there since I don't speak Taiwanese.
Where are you from? I'm from US


hi,

i guess you do not have to worry as both dr hsu and dr kao can speak english.

moonlight_pmdct
Regular
Regular
Posts: 66
Joined: Sun, 09 Dec 2007

Postby moonlight_pmdct » Wed, 17 Sep 2008 9:24 am

Hi J3nn,
just emailed you.

Talk to you soon:)

j3nn1 wrote:moonlight,

my email is j3nn1@hotmail.com
we might be able to hook up

moonlight_pmdct wrote:Hi J3nn1,

yup it sucks to suffer alone and it would be nice to have someone on your side in a foreign country:)

I'm hoping to do autologous implants for my nose and chin with Dr. Kao; i'm really tempted to do the double eyelid surgery, but don't think i'm gonna to at this moment :lol: (maybe will change my mind later lolz hihihi). I'm hoping to stay in Taiwan about 10 days.



j3nn1 wrote:Hi moonlight_pmdct

I haven't been to Taiwan but I don't think there's much to worry about as I am old enough to take care of myself. The again, I think it would be good to have a partner or frens along the trip compared to none. It sucks to be alone and suffering in a foreign country. I guess almost all taiwanese speaks mandarin which should be fine, and quite a bit of english. I still haven't make up my mind whether to do my chin or not. I want to do eyelid surgery, initially I set my heart on Dr Jimmy Chuang, then again, artwood (but not much info)... I haven't booked my tix, nothing. Basically nothing's been done. Haha, so what do u plan on doing and with who? How long do u intend to stay there?

moonlight_pmdct wrote:hi appletree,
Have you gone to any one of them before?

I'm really worried now 'cause they still haven't respond back to my emails. I really need confirmations on what they think of my nose and what they can do. also the time availability.

Last but not least, I'm scared of getting lost in Taiwan and it's frightening thought that I don't know anyone there :o lolz:)


appletree wrote:
moonlight_pmdct wrote:Hi J3nn1,

I'm hoping to go to Taiwan this Dec also, but unfortunately Dr. Kao and Dr. Hsu have not responded back to me:((((

Have you been to Taiwan before? I'm kinda scared to go there since I don't speak Taiwanese.
Where are you from? I'm from US


hi,

i guess you do not have to worry as both dr hsu and dr kao can speak english.

maiangel
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed, 27 Aug 2008

Postby maiangel » Wed, 17 Sep 2008 1:43 pm

hi moonlight,

i'm from the states too and in the process of planning to head over to taiwan early december. please email at mnbreezygirl@gmail.com

rhinose
Regular
Regular
Posts: 97
Joined: Sat, 09 Aug 2008

Postby rhinose » Wed, 17 Sep 2008 10:14 pm

cersepn wrote:don't know about elva, her eyes are perpetually 100% make up
but i thought it's quite well known that takeshi did his eyes what.
just google image him you can find one of his old single eyelid pics


Oh ok thanks. Do you think its just a straight forward Double eyelid.

How about Epi?

He has that Almond eyes, really alluring.

wonder what kind of combi surgery needs to be done to take it.

cersepn
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 216
Joined: Sat, 26 Apr 2008

Postby cersepn » Thu, 18 Sep 2008 12:16 am

are you a guy? it's a parallel cut with epi
most people won't have that look even if they get parallel + epi though. Need the deep set eyes and high bridge

moonlight_pmdct
Regular
Regular
Posts: 66
Joined: Sun, 09 Dec 2007

Postby moonlight_pmdct » Thu, 18 Sep 2008 10:34 am

Hi Maiangel,

Nice to meet you:)
Just emailed you. Talk to you soon:)


maiangel wrote:hi moonlight,

i'm from the states too and in the process of planning to head over to taiwan early december. please email at mnbreezygirl@gmail.com

moonlight_pmdct
Regular
Regular
Posts: 66
Joined: Sun, 09 Dec 2007

Postby moonlight_pmdct » Thu, 18 Sep 2008 10:38 am

Hi Aneles,

Is that an apartment? Does it have extra-services or basically, we live there like we are living on our own?

Thanks:)
Moonlight

aneles wrote:
moonlight_pmdct wrote:Appletree,
Would it be ok with you if I follow up with you to see how your surgery with Dr. Kao will be and for advices?

Oh do you happen to know which hotel is cheap or nice or conveniently near the hospital? I tried to look them yup. I received prices around 100 USD per night.

Thank you


moonlight - if you have corresponded with Dr Kao or check with blog website - he recommends KANGNING Service Apartment (it is just beside the hospital) - tell the staff in the apartment that you are doing surgery with Dr Kao & you get to enjoy a special rate @ NT2200 (its a small suite with 2 single beds + kitchen)

HTH! :D

maiangel
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed, 27 Aug 2008

Postby maiangel » Thu, 18 Sep 2008 3:33 pm

moonlight_pmdct wrote:Hi Maiangel,

Nice to meet you:)
Just emailed you. Talk to you soon:)


maiangel wrote:hi moonlight,

i'm from the states too and in the process of planning to head over to taiwan early december. please email at mnbreezygirl@gmail.com


nice to meet you too moonlight. i also emailed you, hope to hear from you soon.

aneles
Regular
Regular
Posts: 103
Joined: Mon, 14 Jul 2008

Postby aneles » Fri, 19 Sep 2008 2:14 am

Hi moonlight,

here is the link to the Service Apartment - http://www.kangninglife.com.tw/english/index.htm

hope it can help you better.

i hve not stayed there (before) but will be intending to make reservations as I will be doing mine with Dr kao in Dec. :D

another link from dr kao's blog - info abt transportation & accomodation etc - http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/face-nose/ar ... l=f&fid=14

HTH! :D

moonlight_pmdct wrote:Hi Aneles,

Is that an apartment? Does it have extra-services or basically, we live there like we are living on our own?

Thanks:)
Moonlight

aneles wrote:
moonlight_pmdct wrote:Appletree,
Would it be ok with you if I follow up with you to see how your surgery with Dr. Kao will be and for advices?

Oh do you happen to know which hotel is cheap or nice or conveniently near the hospital? I tried to look them yup. I received prices around 100 USD per night.

Thank you


moonlight - if you have corresponded with Dr Kao or check with blog website - he recommends KANGNING Service Apartment (it is just beside the hospital) - tell the staff in the apartment that you are doing surgery with Dr Kao & you get to enjoy a special rate @ NT2200 (its a small suite with 2 single beds + kitchen)

HTH! :D

moonlight_pmdct
Regular
Regular
Posts: 66
Joined: Sun, 09 Dec 2007

Postby moonlight_pmdct » Sat, 20 Sep 2008 9:31 am

Thanks Aneles!!!

Aneles, when are you going during December??? Can I follow up with you to see how it goes if you go earlier than I do?

Would you like to stay near the hospital rather than near the shopping center and sightseeings?

aneles wrote:Hi moonlight,

here is the link to the Service Apartment - http://www.kangninglife.com.tw/english/index.htm

hope it can help you better.

i hve not stayed there (before) but will be intending to make reservations as I will be doing mine with Dr kao in Dec. :D

another link from dr kao's blog - info abt transportation & accomodation etc - http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/face-nose/ar ... l=f&fid=14

HTH! :D

moonlight_pmdct wrote:Hi Aneles,

Is that an apartment? Does it have extra-services or basically, we live there like we are living on our own?

Thanks:)
Moonlight

aneles wrote:
moonlight_pmdct wrote:Appletree,
Would it be ok with you if I follow up with you to see how your surgery with Dr. Kao will be and for advices?

Oh do you happen to know which hotel is cheap or nice or conveniently near the hospital? I tried to look them yup. I received prices around 100 USD per night.

Thank you


moonlight - if you have corresponded with Dr Kao or check with blog website - he recommends KANGNING Service Apartment (it is just beside the hospital) - tell the staff in the apartment that you are doing surgery with Dr Kao & you get to enjoy a special rate @ NT2200 (its a small suite with 2 single beds + kitchen)

HTH! :D

aneles
Regular
Regular
Posts: 103
Joined: Mon, 14 Jul 2008

Postby aneles » Sun, 21 Sep 2008 12:46 am

HI moonlight!

I am going in beginning of Dec - it will be my pleasure to update this thread after my op, so long as the apt has internet access (supposedly there is free internet in the apt). :D

When are you planning to go?

I understand that the service apt is linked to the hospital so I felt its best to stay close to the hospital, just incase anything happens to my nose.

I hve not figured out where on earth is this apt/hospital but I am guessing it is not exactly near to the city centre.

Piority is my nose so shopping & sightseeing comes later if I feel fit enough to ever leave my apt room, lol :D

Have you been contacting Dr kao too?





moonlight_pmdct wrote:Thanks Aneles!!!

Aneles, when are you going during December??? Can I follow up with you to see how it goes if you go earlier than I do?

Would you like to stay near the hospital rather than near the shopping center and sightseeings?

aneles wrote:Hi moonlight,

here is the link to the Service Apartment - http://www.kangninglife.com.tw/english/index.htm

hope it can help you better.

i hve not stayed there (before) but will be intending to make reservations as I will be doing mine with Dr kao in Dec. :D

another link from dr kao's blog - info abt transportation & accomodation etc - http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/face-nose/ar ... l=f&fid=14

HTH! :D

moonlight_pmdct wrote:Hi Aneles,

Is that an apartment? Does it have extra-services or basically, we live there like we are living on our own?

Thanks:)
Moonlight

aneles wrote:
moonlight_pmdct wrote:Appletree,
Would it be ok with you if I follow up with you to see how your surgery with Dr. Kao will be and for advices?

Oh do you happen to know which hotel is cheap or nice or conveniently near the hospital? I tried to look them yup. I received prices around 100 USD per night.

Thank you


moonlight - if you have corresponded with Dr Kao or check with blog website - he recommends KANGNING Service Apartment (it is just beside the hospital) - tell the staff in the apartment that you are doing surgery with Dr Kao & you get to enjoy a special rate @ NT2200 (its a small suite with 2 single beds + kitchen)

HTH! :D

moonlight_pmdct
Regular
Regular
Posts: 66
Joined: Sun, 09 Dec 2007

Postby moonlight_pmdct » Sun, 21 Sep 2008 2:59 am

Aneles,

Yup, my nose will be number 1 priorty too, but I just don't want to sit in an apartment looking at it day in day out. It will drive me nuts hihihi lolz. I need some distraction. However, you are right about depending on energy level --whether you feel fit enough to go out.

I'll be there at the end of December. By any chance, you are going to stay there a month??hihihi j/k :lol:

Thank you for your up-dates later on. It will be of great help to us. I will definitely watch out for them. Also, please let me know whatever advice that you might have for us too:::)))) Thank you so much again.

aneles wrote:HI moonlight!

I am going in beginning of Dec - it will be my pleasure to update this thread after my op, so long as the apt has internet access (supposedly there is free internet in the apt). :D

When are you planning to go?

I understand that the service apt is linked to the hospital so I felt its best to stay close to the hospital, just incase anything happens to my nose.

I hve not figured out where on earth is this apt/hospital but I am guessing it is not exactly near to the city centre.

Piority is my nose so shopping & sightseeing comes later if I feel fit enough to ever leave my apt room, lol :D

Have you been contacting Dr kao too?





moonlight_pmdct wrote:Thanks Aneles!!!

Aneles, when are you going during December??? Can I follow up with you to see how it goes if you go earlier than I do?

Would you like to stay near the hospital rather than near the shopping center and sightseeings?

aneles wrote:Hi moonlight,

here is the link to the Service Apartment - http://www.kangninglife.com.tw/english/index.htm

hope it can help you better.

i hve not stayed there (before) but will be intending to make reservations as I will be doing mine with Dr kao in Dec. :D

another link from dr kao's blog - info abt transportation & accomodation etc - http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/face-nose/ar ... l=f&fid=14

HTH! :D

moonlight_pmdct wrote:Hi Aneles,

Is that an apartment? Does it have extra-services or basically, we live there like we are living on our own?

Thanks:)
Moonlight

aneles wrote:
moonlight_pmdct wrote:Appletree,
Would it be ok with you if I follow up with you to see how your surgery with Dr. Kao will be and for advices?

Oh do you happen to know which hotel is cheap or nice or conveniently near the hospital? I tried to look them yup. I received prices around 100 USD per night.

Thank you


moonlight - if you have corresponded with Dr Kao or check with blog website - he recommends KANGNING Service Apartment (it is just beside the hospital) - tell the staff in the apartment that you are doing surgery with Dr Kao & you get to enjoy a special rate @ NT2200 (its a small suite with 2 single beds + kitchen)

HTH! :D

User avatar
appletree
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 339
Joined: Fri, 02 Mar 2007

Postby appletree » Sun, 21 Sep 2008 6:23 am

Hi moonlight_pmdct,

sorry for the late reply. Sure, will update you with my surgery process once i did with Dr kao :)
I'm still trying to figure out what type of nose will looks nice on me, something that will be define yet gentle enough..

moonlight_pmdct wrote:Appletree,
Would it be ok with you if I follow up with you to see how your surgery with Dr. Kao will be and for advices?

Oh do you happen to know which hotel is cheap or nice or conveniently near the hospital? I tried to look them yup. I received prices around 100 USD per night.

Thank you


appletree wrote:I have not yet gone to them before but i have already fixed appointment with Dr Kao and will be seeing him in 2 months timeI have corresponded with both dr kao and dr hsu before in emails using english.
Not to worry if you do not know anyone in taiwan as the people there are quite friendly. :)



moonlight_pmdct wrote:hi appletree,
Have you gone to any one of them before?

I'm really worried now 'cause they still haven't respond back to my emails. I really need confirmations on what they think of my nose and what they can do. also the time availability.

Last but not least, I'm scared of getting lost in Taiwan and it's frightening thought that I don't know anyone there :o lolz:)


appletree wrote:
moonlight_pmdct wrote:Hi J3nn1,

I'm hoping to go to Taiwan this Dec also, but unfortunately Dr. Kao and Dr. Hsu have not responded back to me:((((

Have you been to Taiwan before? I'm kinda scared to go there since I don't speak Taiwanese.
Where are you from? I'm from US


hi,

i guess you do not have to worry as both dr hsu and dr kao can speak english.
Last edited by appletree on Sun, 21 Sep 2008 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Aesthetic Enhancement & Cosmetic Surgery”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest