Singapore Expats Forum

Comestic and Plastic surgery in Taiwan

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
hellogirl1986
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed, 23 Jan 2013

Postby hellogirl1986 » Wed, 23 Jan 2013 5:42 pm

gaga101 wrote:Anyone going to Dr Kao in March 2013?
Where do you guys normally stay? Kangning appartment is so expensive..
I dont plan to stay up to 7 days, maybe just 2 days and fly home to take out stitches. anyone who's been there can maybe share a bit on the living expenses to me in terms of food..like how much per serving/meal? transportation from Taoyuan Taipei Airport to Kangning General Hospital? any extra unexpected expenditure?
Greatly appreciated ya.


hello gaga101, I am intending to look for Dr Kao in March2013 as well. May I know when are you going? I haven't finalized the details with Dr Kao yet but I am hoping that he will be available to meet me in early march for the surgery.
Are you looking to share accomodation in Kangning? It would be good to buddy up with someone to boost my courage as well! I dont' have enough post to pm you. Therefore, please contact me directly at hellogirl1986@gmail.com if you are keen to discuss more.

shenshyy11
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu, 24 Jan 2013
Location: Scottsdale, AZ 85260, United States
Contact:

Postby shenshyy11 » Thu, 24 Jan 2013 12:56 am

wew. . .mazing. . .I hope this will continue. . .

trilogytwist
Regular
Regular
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu, 14 Jul 2011

Postby trilogytwist » Mon, 28 Jan 2013 11:23 pm

Hi guys, a quick update. i got a revision again cos Dr Kao did a crappy job. My tip started drooping more n more... so i have no choice but to revise

gaga101
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat, 20 Aug 2011

Postby gaga101 » Thu, 31 Jan 2013 12:22 am

Hi, I have a change of plan. Planning to go to Dr Ryan Hsu instead. So anybody who's planning to go there for rhinoplasty or what not, just hit me up ya. Anybody with experience, feel free to share too. PM me or reply here ya. head Dr Ryan hsu's better, enlighten me please.

gaga101
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat, 20 Aug 2011

Postby gaga101 » Thu, 31 Jan 2013 12:27 am

Hi trilogytwist, what do u mean Dr Kao did a crappy job? droopy tip? how many weeks after post-op? mind to share photos? thanks

trilogytwist
Regular
Regular
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu, 14 Jul 2011

Postby trilogytwist » Thu, 31 Jan 2013 3:56 pm

gaga101 wrote:Hi trilogytwist, what do u mean Dr Kao did a crappy job? droopy tip? how many weeks after post-op? mind to share photos? thanks


i was ten month post op before i revise.none of the doctors could believe someone can screw up the nose so bad. i posted by photos in the forum before. three months into it my tip started drooping until it became eagle like...i looked like a man!

for those that choose him,good luck. i hope i was just unlucky and its not because his skill sucks.....

when he removed my stitcheshe twisted and turned my nose,i was only seven days post op. as it was my primary job i thought this was the norm. then i went for revision and i got zero pain from stitch removal....

i will never ever go to Taiwan for surgery again. even someone who is supposed to be famous in Taiwan can manage to turn my nose into a mess...zzz.

omega
Member
Member
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed, 10 Dec 2008

Postby omega » Mon, 04 Feb 2013 9:41 am

trilogytwist wrote:
gaga101 wrote:Hi trilogytwist, what do u mean Dr Kao did a crappy job? droopy tip? how many weeks after post-op? mind to share photos? thanks


i was ten month post op before i revise.none of the doctors could believe someone can screw up the nose so bad. i posted by photos in the forum before. three months into it my tip started drooping until it became eagle like...i looked like a man!

for those that choose him,good luck. i hope i was just unlucky and its not because his skill sucks.....

when he removed my stitcheshe twisted and turned my nose,i was only seven days post op. as it was my primary job i thought this was the norm. then i went for revision and i got zero pain from stitch removal....

i will never ever go to Taiwan for surgery again. even someone who is supposed to be famous in Taiwan can manage to turn my nose into a mess...zzz.


Mine droop too. Now i know it did not happen to me alone.

finger
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed, 23 Jan 2013
Location: singapore

Postby finger » Wed, 06 Feb 2013 2:45 am

omega wrote:
trilogytwist wrote:
gaga101 wrote:Hi trilogytwist, what do u mean Dr Kao did a crappy job? droopy tip? how many weeks after post-op? mind to share photos? thanks


i was ten month post op before i revise.none of the doctors could believe someone can screw up the nose so bad. i posted by photos in the forum before. three months into it my tip started drooping until it became eagle like...i looked like a man!

for those that choose him,good luck. i hope i was just unlucky and its not because his skill sucks.....

when he removed my stitcheshe twisted and turned my nose,i was only seven days post op. as it was my primary job i thought this was the norm. then i went for revision and i got zero pain from stitch removal....

i will never ever go to Taiwan for surgery again. even someone who is supposed to be famous in Taiwan can manage to turn my nose into a mess...zzz.


Mine droop too. Now i know it did not happen to me alone.


can show us your photo ?

minako84
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed, 14 Nov 2012

Postby minako84 » Thu, 14 Feb 2013 6:15 pm

im planning to go to taiwan for NJ. However torn between Dr.Kao & Dr. Ryan. Anyone planning to go in in May?
Planning for Rhino (summer 2013)

huneybrown101
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue, 05 Mar 2013
Contact:

Re: Comestic and Plastic surgery in Taiwan

Postby huneybrown101 » Tue, 05 Mar 2013 4:54 pm

feline.eyes wrote:I will list a few of the Taiwan plastic and cosmetic clinic surgery websites that I have come across in my own research. I have not had surgery or corresponded with all of them, only Dr Ryan Hsu and Dr Jimmy Chuang. I can only speak about my experiences regarding those two Doctors but I hope listing the other websites will help other forumers who would like to do their own research and decide on the final choice. Of course I hope other forumers will share their own experiences too.

-Dr Ryan Hsu
www.ychsu.com

ENT specialist base in Kaohsiung who only does autologous rhinoplasty and only silicone chin implants. Autologous material can be derived from ear, ribcage and nose. He will be able to correct ENT and aesthetic issues. He was an understudy of Dr Dean Toriumi www.deantoriumi.com , who is reputed to be one of the top 5 rhinoplasty surgeons in the world. There are many reviews of him on this forum, including mine.

-Dr Jimmy Chuang
www.wishclinic.com.tw

A surgeon base in Taipei reputed to be one of the best mammoplasty surgeons in Taiwan. He is also widely noted for his blepharoplasty, epicanthoplasty and lateral epicanthoplasty.

-Dr Mike Tseng
www.aphrodite.com.tw

A surgeon that is really popular with the forumers at www.purseblog.com. All the reviews about his rhinoplasties I have read are very positive and the pictures speak for itself. Visit this thread for their reviews http://forum.purseblog.com/health-and-f ... 28183.html

-Dr Kao Chuan Hsiang
http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/face-nose

An ENT specialist reputed to be one of the best rhinoplasty surgeons in Taiwan and he is based in Taipei. He furthered his studies in US at the University of San Diego. He does autologous and artificial (silicone and goretex) implants). He is very well known in Taiwan and is frequently interviewed. He also provides mini face lifts, botox injections, restylane injections, blepharoplasty and chin augmentations.

-Dr Su
http://www.dr-su.com

Reputed to be one of the best Blepharoplasty surgeon in Taiwan but only does primary and does not do any revision work.

-Dr Jong
http://www.lrclinic.com.tw/

Does calf reductions, eyelash and other hair transplants. You can check out the reviews of his patients at http://forum.purseblog.com/health-and-f ... 28183.html

-Dr Tsai
http://www.miniface.com/

Reputed to be one of the best facial bone restructuring surgeons.

-Dr Yang
- http://www.artwood.com.tw/

A doctor I have consulted with online and have read some positive reviews about. Comprehensive website and great results shown. Blepharoplasty focussed surgeon.

-Dr Chen
- www.beauty899.com

missuglynose did her blepharoplasty with them. Check out her blog to find out about her experience.

www.missuglynose.blogspot.com

-Dr Chang
http://27565488.com

-Dr Liang
http://www.cosmetic-clinic.com.tw/

-Dr Zheng
- http://www.beautycare.com.tw/
- http://www.alx.com.tw/

-Dr Yang
- http://www.hi-pretty.com/

One of the most well known blepharoplasty surgeons in Taiwan. Plenty of positive reviews from Taiwanese. Know for his non incision Blepharoplasties.

-Dr Chang
- http://www.2youngclinic.com/

- http://www.b-c-c.com.tw/

The list is obviously not comprehensive. These are just some of the websites that I have come across during my research. Please email the clinics to enquire more about their services as I do not know enough about them. I will only be able to share my experiences about the doctors I have had actual contact. If I have made any mistakes or if you want me to include more information, please message me and I will edit this post. I will keep updating this post with any information I will come across in the future.




thanks for this lit, i really appreciate it!

strawberryeviljam
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun, 01 May 2011
Location: bedok

Postby strawberryeviljam » Tue, 05 Mar 2013 5:07 pm

anyone has any feedback on dr mike tseng? i emailed him regarding a revision to be done on my nose which i did in bkk... i was hoping to go next mth..

flastnose
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri, 15 Mar 2013

Postby flastnose » Fri, 15 Mar 2013 7:58 pm

dr.kao suggested rib rhino,is this painful? how long is downtime? will i be able to roam taiwan the next day after operation? with gas mask on :) tia!;)

flastnose
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri, 15 Mar 2013

Postby flastnose » Fri, 15 Mar 2013 7:59 pm

minako84 wrote:im planning to go to taiwan for NJ. However torn between Dr.Kao & Dr. Ryan. Anyone planning to go in in May?


planning to go in april, how did you contact dr. hsu?thanks :)

strawberryeviljam
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun, 01 May 2011
Location: bedok

Postby strawberryeviljam » Mon, 01 Apr 2013 8:51 am

Dr gao replied to my email. He is quoting me nt 100,000 or 200,000 for revision for nj with ear cartilage.. Can anyone advise if that is the market price? I almost fainted cause is not even using rib. Sigh. He suggested that I should also do my chin, eye bag etc etc.. Makes me feel that he is very money driven. Can anyone advise please? Thanks..

strawberryeviljam
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun, 01 May 2011
Location: bedok

Postby strawberryeviljam » Mon, 01 Apr 2013 8:52 am

Dr gao replied to my email. He is quoting me nt 100,000 or 200,000 for revision for nj with ear cartilage.. Can anyone advise if that is the market price? I almost fainted cause is not even using rib. Sigh. He suggested that I should also do my chin, eye bag etc etc.. Makes me feel that he is very money driven. Can anyone advise please? Thanks..


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Aesthetic Enhancement & Cosmetic Surgery”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests