Singapore Expats Forum

Comestic and Plastic surgery in Taiwan

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
luverly

Postby luverly » Sun, 27 Nov 2011 12:49 am

After much consideration, finally, I had made up my mind to go to taiwan for a nose job. Plan to go there in january. Hopefully could find a buddy so we could look out for each other !

trilogytwist
Regular
Regular

Postby trilogytwist » Wed, 30 Nov 2011 8:41 pm

Made an appointment with Dr Kao however just wondering why there is no mention of Dr Kao in taiwan fashionguide forum despite the raves here?

I've seen Dr Chuang, Dr Wei n Dr Hsu but not Dr Kao....
why is it so? Is there some reason?

Worries
Regular
Regular

Postby Worries » Thu, 01 Dec 2011 3:27 am

Hi Dear members who had PM,
Sorry for my late reply... Was not in forum this few mths...I had replied all your PM pls take a look ya..
Last edited by Worries on Thu, 01 Dec 2011 3:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
I would love to share to ppl who knows how to appreciate...

Worries
Regular
Regular

Postby Worries » Thu, 01 Dec 2011 3:28 am

Hi Dear member

Does anyone hear any reviews or have any experience with this Taiwan Surgery Clinic name( Dr Young Aesthetic & Surgery Clinic)?
This Clinic seem quite gd in fashion guide forum for eyelid surgery ya....

boii18
Reporter
Reporter

Postby boii18 » Fri, 02 Dec 2011 4:53 pm

can someone come up with some information and shed more light about dr kao? is he good? how much does he charge for revision rhinoplasty? any rib cartilage cases that have been more than 6 months and looking good?

most importantly is his work natural?

im not so concerned about perfection but rather natural and decent looking nose that does not take attention from the face.

anyway if you go to realself.com many USA plastic surgeons are against artificial materials - as we know US is ten years ahead of asia and so what they say should be true.. goretex and silicone is not really good for you it can extrude too

thank you and regards.

elisasa

dr. kao prospective!

Postby elisasa » Wed, 07 Dec 2011 4:55 pm

hello to all :D
thanks for all the informative posts so far, very interested in DR. KAO right now... not from s-pore (in north america) so it would be a journey...

if anyone has any experience info, good or bad, please let me know... you can e-mail me: y.elisa@rocketmail.com

i am very worried about complications because already have deviation and crookedness but i like that dr. kao is ENT... but concerned that maybe my nose will be too ugly for him to help la... haha... hope not la... haha...

terrie35
Chatter
Chatter

site

Postby terrie35 » Sat, 10 Dec 2011 7:31 am

Worries wrote:Hi Dear member

Does anyone hear any reviews or have any experience with this Taiwan Surgery Clinic name( Dr Young Aesthetic & Surgery Clinic)?
This Clinic seem quite gd in fashion guide forum for eyelid surgery ya....

Can you give me the link to this clinic? Thanks!

Worries
Regular
Regular

Anyone have any reviews on this clinic?

Postby Worries » Sun, 11 Dec 2011 10:46 am

multitess

Postby multitess » Fri, 16 Dec 2011 2:10 pm

Hi everyone,

I'm a silent reader for a while now and decided to join because i'll be going next summer to taiwan for rhinoplasty.
I have research and contemplate about this for a very long time. there was always holding me back. I've read many good things about dr. kao and dr. hsu so i'm planning to get face to face consultations with both doctors.

Please pm me, i'm from the states, we can buddy up and hangout after for moral support and shopping. i'm also willing to pay for a translator as well if you are looking to make a bit of side money to pay for the costs because i know surgery can be expensive. Thank you and gooooddd day :)

multitess

Postby multitess » Fri, 16 Dec 2011 2:54 pm

i think i might have missed it when reading through the thread.
the most general rhinoplasty cost around $2000-$3000 in taiwan but i didn't see one for rib rhinoplasty. can any kind soul let me know an estimate for rib rhino? one with dr. kao would be awesome. thanks in advance :)

trilogytwist
Regular
Regular

Postby trilogytwist » Sun, 18 Dec 2011 4:58 pm

Posting again to find people to travel with to Taiwan to see Dr Kao in Feb 2012...

Please pm me so we can accompany each other

boii18
Reporter
Reporter

Postby boii18 » Sun, 18 Dec 2011 8:06 pm

To those who are going to dr kao or have been operated by dr kao especially rib rhino patients please do us a favor and post your sentiments/recovery, even if its just a one-liner! :)

It doesnt hurt to give BACK to the forum that has helped you especially if the change is drastic.

Somehow I feel though, that there's some culture of selfishness here ( my friend agrees ). And people here arent really helpful to share their experience.

We do not need detailed and extensive accounts. We just need a one or two liner whether you were satisifed with dr kao and why so( why not ). and no need to have photos if you arent confortable.

thanks!

chtrsl

Postby chtrsl » Thu, 22 Dec 2011 5:38 pm

trilogytwist wrote:Posting again to find people to travel with to Taiwan to see Dr Kao in Feb 2012...

Please pm me so we can accompany each other

i'll be there in Feb 2012 as well......
email me on: nickytru@hotmail.com

misticanza

Postby misticanza » Sun, 25 Dec 2011 3:26 pm

I'm in for Dr. KAO!! :D
Dr. Kao replied my email very rapidly!

I might go on March 2012
please count me in!!!!
my email: s u c h a d e b y @ g m a i l . c o m

misticanza

Postby misticanza » Thu, 29 Dec 2011 12:13 am

I wonder if it's been discussed but i just want to know the list of hotels near Dr. Kao's clinic. Don't have to be really near but around the same district is ok.

I know Kang Ning Apartment & City Lake, but is there any else?
what area is the clinic located in?
thx :)