Singapore Expats Forum

Comestic and Plastic surgery in Taiwan

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
User avatar
neuromanticx
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue, 07 Dec 2010

Postby neuromanticx » Wed, 08 Dec 2010 1:12 am

xKiki wrote:
neuromanticx wrote:
xKiki wrote:I am going to Dr Kao Chuan Hsiang on 15 December~
Anyone coming along too ? ^-^


Hi, I am going there as well on either 15-16 Dec. Would you like to plan it together?


Hi^^ Really? Are you going to Dr Kao Chuan Hsiang? Are you from Singapore?

Yup, I would love to plan it together. =)


Yes, actually I am going to Dr Kao. Since I am new here, I cannot PM you. Can you reply me via neur0manticx@hotmail.com?

missynathan
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon, 06 Dec 2010

Postby missynathan » Wed, 08 Dec 2010 1:27 am

neuromanticx wrote:
xKiki wrote:
neuromanticx wrote:
xKiki wrote:I am going to Dr Kao Chuan Hsiang on 15 December~
Anyone coming along too ? ^-^


Hi, I am going there as well on either 15-16 Dec. Would you like to plan it together?


Hi^^ Really? Are you going to Dr Kao Chuan Hsiang? Are you from Singapore?

Yup, I would love to plan it together. =)


Yes, actually I am going to Dr Kao. Since I am new here, I cannot PM you. Can you reply me via neur0manticx@hotmail.com?


hi, can you keep this thread updated on your procedure? i want to do my eyes with dr. chuang from wish clinic and my nose with dr. kao but will not be able to do so till the mid of next year as i do not want to look drastically different when i get back to school. :?

missynathan
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon, 06 Dec 2010

Postby missynathan » Wed, 08 Dec 2010 1:33 am

Wishing wrote:
missynathan wrote:
Wishing wrote:
Lacey wrote:
terrie35 wrote:
Wishing wrote:Hi!

Have anyone had a sucessful rhinoplasty with Dr Chuang frm Wish Clinic?

I have been trying to email him for more information but no aval.



Why don't you try phoning? You will get to talk to the manageress.

As for email, you can email again....that was what I did and I got a reply a week or 2 later.


Dr chaung replys EMAIL very slow... well known. haha.. 2 weeks - 3 weeks. if urgent call his staff nurse for help.


Thanks ladies... I have been waiting for months already. Perheps i shld juz call him then. I have done epi surgery with him b4 and im happy with it.



hi wishing! can you tell me more about Dr. Chaung? like the process of the surgery and how he treats his patients. and also how much did he charge for epi? i've been thinking of doing it for a long time, but have yet to do anything as i am afraid i might be at the center of attention when i go back to school with new eyes. :?


Hey girl, generally Dr Chuang is a nice and patient doctor. The surgery is totally painless but do expect some swelling and bruising for the next 1 wk.

He charged me 20 000 for the epi surgery.

However my epi still have a fainting scar after 6mths. Hope my infor will helps you. :)


ohh... so how long did you stay in taiwan for that surgery? also, how long will you be walking around with stiches around your eyes before the doctor removes them?

User avatar
neuromanticx
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue, 07 Dec 2010

Postby neuromanticx » Wed, 08 Dec 2010 2:34 am

TreeHugger wrote:
xKiki wrote:I am going to Dr Kao Chuan Hsiang on 15 December~
Anyone coming along too ? ^-^

I will be there on Dec. 22 =)


Hi, I am planning to be there too. I wrote to him but he hasn't replied yet. Did you get a consultation appointment with him first or are you going to do it right away? Perhaps we all can plan together and share the costs. :)

xKiki
Member
Member
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu, 28 Oct 2010

Postby xKiki » Wed, 08 Dec 2010 7:29 pm

neuromanticx wrote:
xKiki wrote:
neuromanticx wrote:
xKiki wrote:I am going to Dr Kao Chuan Hsiang on 15 December~
Anyone coming along too ? ^-^


Hi, I am going there as well on either 15-16 Dec. Would you like to plan it together?


Hi^^ Really? Are you going to Dr Kao Chuan Hsiang? Are you from Singapore?

Yup, I would love to plan it together. =)


Yes, actually I am going to Dr Kao. Since I am new here, I cannot PM you. Can you reply me via neur0manticx@hotmail.com?


Sure^^ But I would like to know more your information. Where are you from?

User avatar
neuromanticx
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue, 07 Dec 2010

Postby neuromanticx » Thu, 09 Dec 2010 5:35 am

xKiki wrote:
neuromanticx wrote:
xKiki wrote:
neuromanticx wrote:
xKiki wrote:I am going to Dr Kao Chuan Hsiang on 15 December~
Anyone coming along too ? ^-^


Hi, I am going there as well on either 15-16 Dec. Would you like to plan it together?


Hi^^ Really? Are you going to Dr Kao Chuan Hsiang? Are you from Singapore?

Yup, I would love to plan it together. =)


Yes, actually I am going to Dr Kao. Since I am new here, I cannot PM you. Can you reply me via neur0manticx@hotmail.com?


Sure^^ But I would like to know more your information. Where are you from?


Hey, from Singapore lah... are you too? I made an appt to see him on the same day 2pm.

xKiki
Member
Member
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu, 28 Oct 2010

Postby xKiki » Thu, 09 Dec 2010 1:30 pm

Yup, me too. i'm 20 this year. :) How about you? Are you male or female?

Wishing
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun, 26 Sep 2010

Postby Wishing » Thu, 09 Dec 2010 6:57 pm

missynathan wrote:
Wishing wrote:
missynathan wrote:
Wishing wrote:
Lacey wrote:
terrie35 wrote:
Wishing wrote:Hi!

Have anyone had a sucessful rhinoplasty with Dr Chuang frm Wish Clinic?

I have been trying to email him for more information but no aval.



Why don't you try phoning? You will get to talk to the manageress.

As for email, you can email again....that was what I did and I got a reply a week or 2 later.


Dr chaung replys EMAIL very slow... well known. haha.. 2 weeks - 3 weeks. if urgent call his staff nurse for help.


Thanks ladies... I have been waiting for months already. Perheps i shld juz call him then. I have done epi surgery with him b4 and im happy with it.



hi wishing! can you tell me more about Dr. Chaung? like the process of the surgery and how he treats his patients. and also how much did he charge for epi? i've been thinking of doing it for a long time, but have yet to do anything as i am afraid i might be at the center of attention when i go back to school with new eyes. :?


Hey girl, generally Dr Chuang is a nice and patient doctor. The surgery is totally painless but do expect some swelling and bruising for the next 1 wk.

He charged me 20 000 for the epi surgery.

However my epi still have a fainting scar after 6mths. Hope my infor will helps you. :)


ohh... so how long did you stay in taiwan for that surgery? also, how long will you be walking around with stiches around your eyes before the doctor removes them?


I have stayed there for 1 week. Yes, i still walk around with my super bruising eye but wear a black sunglasses all day.

The doctor will remove the stitches on Day 7. Then i fly back to spore straight after the stitch removal. :)

WATERSkin
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon, 16 Aug 2010

Postby WATERSkin » Fri, 10 Dec 2010 12:50 am

xKiki wrote:I am going to Dr Kao Chuan Hsiang on 15 December~
Anyone coming along too ? ^-^


I will be there on the 20th dec
Last edited by WATERSkin on Thu, 05 May 2011 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
neuromanticx
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue, 07 Dec 2010

Postby neuromanticx » Fri, 10 Dec 2010 9:10 am

xKiki wrote:
neuromanticx wrote:
xKiki wrote:
neuromanticx wrote:
xKiki wrote:I am going to Dr Kao Chuan Hsiang on 15 December~
Anyone coming along too ? ^-^


Hi, I am going there as well on either 15-16 Dec. Would you like to plan it together?


Hi^^ Really? Are you going to Dr Kao Chuan Hsiang? Are you from Singapore?

Yup, I would love to plan it together. =)


Yes, actually I am going to Dr Kao. Since I am new here, I cannot PM you. Can you reply me via neur0manticx@hotmail.com?


Sure^^ But I would like to know more your information. Where are you from?


Hi are you still going to meet Dr. Kao? Was hoping to share costs, etc when traveling on the same journey. Let me know if you still keen to arrange together. Cheers.

xKiki
Member
Member
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu, 28 Oct 2010

Postby xKiki » Fri, 10 Dec 2010 9:24 am

WATERSkin wrote:
xKiki wrote:I am going to Dr Kao Chuan Hsiang on 15 December~
Anyone coming along too ? ^-^


I will be there on the 20th dec with dr.hsu


I will be flying back on 22th dec.

xKiki
Member
Member
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu, 28 Oct 2010

Postby xKiki » Fri, 10 Dec 2010 9:59 am

neuromanticx wrote:
xKiki wrote:
neuromanticx wrote:
xKiki wrote:
neuromanticx wrote:
xKiki wrote:I am going to Dr Kao Chuan Hsiang on 15 December~
Anyone coming along too ? ^-^


Hi, I am going there as well on either 15-16 Dec. Would you like to plan it together?


Hi^^ Really? Are you going to Dr Kao Chuan Hsiang? Are you from Singapore?

Yup, I would love to plan it together. =)


Yes, actually I am going to Dr Kao. Since I am new here, I cannot PM you. Can you reply me via neur0manticx@hotmail.com?


Sure^^ But I would like to know more your information. Where are you from?


Hi are you still going to meet Dr. Kao? Was hoping to share costs, etc when traveling on the same journey. Let me know if you still keen to arrange together. Cheers.


Hi, I am still going to meet Dr Kao on 15 Dec. I will be arriving Taiwan in the morning. I'll take a bus from airport to songshan airport mrt. Then take train to huzhou. Sure, we can arrange together.^^

Which date are you meeting Dr Kao for consultation?

TreeHugger
Regular
Regular
Posts: 51
Joined: Sat, 26 Jul 2008

Postby TreeHugger » Fri, 10 Dec 2010 2:43 pm

neuromanticx wrote:
TreeHugger wrote:
xKiki wrote:I am going to Dr Kao Chuan Hsiang on 15 December~
Anyone coming along too ? ^-^

I will be there on Dec. 22 =)


Hi, I am planning to be there too. I wrote to him but he hasn't replied yet. Did you get a consultation appointment with him first or are you going to do it right away? Perhaps we all can plan together and share the costs. :)


I booked the consultation for the 22nd and the surgery date for the 23rd =)

angelfern
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 172
Joined: Thu, 21 May 2009
Location: singapore

Postby angelfern » Fri, 10 Dec 2010 10:29 pm

Hi all,

My sis & I went to Dr Kao 2 weeks ago, brought my lap top along, suppose to post my experience but alas, was too lazy the first few days at Kang Ning apt, after that shifted to hotel in Ximenting, went shopping & gallivanting instead. lol.

Don't worry, u're in good hands.
He told us a few foreigners are coming so i guess must be all of you:)

babyangel11
Regular
Regular
Posts: 86
Joined: Sun, 02 Aug 2009

Postby babyangel11 » Sat, 11 Dec 2010 8:20 am

angelfern wrote:Hi all,

My sis & I went to Dr Kao 2 weeks ago, brought my lap top along, suppose to post my experience but alas, was too lazy the first few days at Kang Ning apt, after that shifted to hotel in Ximenting, went shopping & gallivanting instead. lol.

Don't worry, u're in good hands.
He told us a few foreigners are coming so i guess must be all of you:)



Hi Angelfern,

May i check is it far from Kang Ning apt to Ximengting? Approx. how much did it cost to take a cab? Cos im also thinking of staying @ Ximengting should i decide to see him. Is Kang Ning Apt very old?

Did you go to Dr Kao to do your Nose? How was it? Do you like the results? :)

Cheers.


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Aesthetic Enhancement & Cosmetic Surgery”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests