Singapore Expats Forum

Comestic and Plastic surgery in Taiwan

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
Hmd
Member
Member
Posts: 27
Joined: Sat, 02 Oct 2010

Postby Hmd » Wed, 17 Nov 2010 12:28 am

Dr Kao's email: chuanhsiang@yahoo.com.tw

User avatar
Angeluv101
Regular
Regular
Posts: 67
Joined: Wed, 07 Mar 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby Angeluv101 » Sat, 20 Nov 2010 12:45 am

Hi all, wow Dr Kao seems to be getting very popular now. I was one of the first few that did rib cartilage nose with him 2yrs ago! Going bk for a review next week.
Sidetrack abit. Anyone knows of good skin doctor/dermatologist in Taipei? Or any cosmetic surgeon that is good in skin surgery?
Tks! Good luck for those going to Dr Kao!
<a><img></a>


Love is a risk taken and often ends in scars

Hmd
Member
Member
Posts: 27
Joined: Sat, 02 Oct 2010

Postby Hmd » Sat, 20 Nov 2010 9:36 am

Angeluv101 wrote:Hi all, wow Dr Kao seems to be getting very popular now. I was one of the first few that did rib cartilage nose with him 2yrs ago! Going bk for a review next week.
Sidetrack abit. Anyone knows of good skin doctor/dermatologist in Taipei? Or any cosmetic surgeon that is good in skin surgery?
Tks! Good luck for those going to Dr Kao!


Hi Angeluv101, wud u mind sharing with me on ur b&a pics with Dr Kao and how ur nose looks like after 2 years? How is the scar now? Thanks :)

cersepn
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 216
Joined: Sat, 26 Apr 2008

Postby cersepn » Sat, 20 Nov 2010 10:59 pm

Angeluv101 wrote:Hi all, wow Dr Kao seems to be getting very popular now. I was one of the first few that did rib cartilage nose with him 2yrs ago! Going bk for a review next week.
Sidetrack abit. Anyone knows of good skin doctor/dermatologist in Taipei? Or any cosmetic surgeon that is good in skin surgery?
Tks! Good luck for those going to Dr Kao!

wah you came back here. I still remember your nose! It was really, really gorgeous! And your pics were the reason why i looked into dr kao in the first place. How do you like your nose now?

babyangel11
Regular
Regular
Posts: 86
Joined: Sun, 02 Aug 2009

Postby babyangel11 » Sun, 21 Nov 2010 4:23 am

Angeluv101 wrote:Hi all, wow Dr Kao seems to be getting very popular now. I was one of the first few that did rib cartilage nose with him 2yrs ago! Going bk for a review next week.
Sidetrack abit. Anyone knows of good skin doctor/dermatologist in Taipei? Or any cosmetic surgeon that is good in skin surgery?
Tks! Good luck for those going to Dr Kao!



Hi Angeluv,

Yes i remember Dr Kao did a very good job on your nose and it was nice. :D Has it gone down alot or still about the same? Cos using rib cartilage has some absorption. Do you mind to share your pic here?

I vaguely recall you also wanted to do your eyes when you were doing your nose surgery in taiwan but you didnt cos you said you couldnt handle another surgery. Did you eventually do your eyes? If so, which surgeon did you do with n do you like it?

Cheers. :wink:

Hmd
Member
Member
Posts: 27
Joined: Sat, 02 Oct 2010

Postby Hmd » Sun, 21 Nov 2010 7:57 pm

oh, thanks for reminding. Now i remember Angeluv101's nose - been reading too many posts liao lol :???: She did her eyes with Dr. Chuang and nose - twice with Dr. Chuang & revision with Dr Kao. Wonder how does her nose looks like now after 2 years and whether the scar at the rib is still obvious.

bbabymilo
Regular
Regular
Posts: 60
Joined: Fri, 19 Dec 2008

Postby bbabymilo » Tue, 23 Nov 2010 10:54 pm

Hi~ I am going back for a revision who is my first surgeon. He did not produce the result which I have carefully and specifically discussed with him.

I am wondering if surgeons who have fail to achieve patient's needs will have to charge patient revision fee for their mistake?

TreeHugger
Regular
Regular
Posts: 51
Joined: Sat, 26 Jul 2008

Postby TreeHugger » Wed, 24 Nov 2010 4:50 am

bbabymilo wrote:Hi~ I am going back for a revision who is my first surgeon. He did not produce the result which I have carefully and specifically discussed with him.

I am wondering if surgeons who have fail to achieve patient's needs will have to charge patient revision fee for their mistake?


Are you talking about dr.kao with your rhinoplasty?

I believe depending on the surgeon, you just pay a discounted rate. Still have to pay for hospital, anasthetia, etc.

chanelmania77
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri, 03 Dec 2010

Dr Kao

Postby chanelmania77 » Fri, 03 Dec 2010 7:20 pm

Hi everyone, I have been reading this thread from page 1 and I have decided to go for a revision rhinoplasty with Dr Kao as I like his work.. Has anyone else went for rhinoplasty with Dr Kao recently? Would you care to pm me your after pics? Thank you.

chanelmania77
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri, 03 Dec 2010

Postby chanelmania77 » Fri, 03 Dec 2010 7:33 pm

Hi Angeluv101, what's wrong with your nose? I remember clearly that your nose is really nice after your rhinoplasty with Dr Kao? Did you get it done with rib and ear cartilage right?

missynathan
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon, 06 Dec 2010

Postby missynathan » Mon, 06 Dec 2010 4:09 am

Wishing wrote:
Lacey wrote:
terrie35 wrote:
Wishing wrote:Hi!

Have anyone had a sucessful rhinoplasty with Dr Chuang frm Wish Clinic?

I have been trying to email him for more information but no aval.



Why don't you try phoning? You will get to talk to the manageress.

As for email, you can email again....that was what I did and I got a reply a week or 2 later.


Dr chaung replys EMAIL very slow... well known. haha.. 2 weeks - 3 weeks. if urgent call his staff nurse for help.


Thanks ladies... I have been waiting for months already. Perheps i shld juz call him then. I have done epi surgery with him b4 and im happy with it.



hi wishing! can you tell me more about Dr. Chaung? like the process of the surgery and how he treats his patients. and also how much did he charge for epi? i've been thinking of doing it for a long time, but have yet to do anything as i am afraid i might be at the center of attention when i go back to school with new eyes. :?

Wishing
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun, 26 Sep 2010

Postby Wishing » Tue, 07 Dec 2010 1:44 am

missynathan wrote:
Wishing wrote:
Lacey wrote:
terrie35 wrote:
Wishing wrote:Hi!

Have anyone had a sucessful rhinoplasty with Dr Chuang frm Wish Clinic?

I have been trying to email him for more information but no aval.



Why don't you try phoning? You will get to talk to the manageress.

As for email, you can email again....that was what I did and I got a reply a week or 2 later.


Dr chaung replys EMAIL very slow... well known. haha.. 2 weeks - 3 weeks. if urgent call his staff nurse for help.


Thanks ladies... I have been waiting for months already. Perheps i shld juz call him then. I have done epi surgery with him b4 and im happy with it.



hi wishing! can you tell me more about Dr. Chaung? like the process of the surgery and how he treats his patients. and also how much did he charge for epi? i've been thinking of doing it for a long time, but have yet to do anything as i am afraid i might be at the center of attention when i go back to school with new eyes. :?


Hey girl, generally Dr Chuang is a nice and patient doctor. The surgery is totally painless but do expect some swelling and bruising for the next 1 wk.

He charged me 20 000 for the epi surgery.

However my epi still have a fainting scar after 6mths. Hope my infor will helps you. :)

tralala
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat, 17 Apr 2010

doc

Postby tralala » Tue, 07 Dec 2010 3:39 am

Yes, Dr Chuang is very nice and when he heard that I would be flying here and there for conference the first month after surgery, he told his nurse to give me more antibiotics for my flights.

User avatar
neuromanticx
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue, 07 Dec 2010

Postby neuromanticx » Tue, 07 Dec 2010 3:37 pm

xKiki wrote:I am going to Dr Kao Chuan Hsiang on 15 December~
Anyone coming along too ? ^-^


Hi, I am going there as well on either 15-16 Dec. Would you like to plan it together?

xKiki
Member
Member
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu, 28 Oct 2010

Postby xKiki » Tue, 07 Dec 2010 7:07 pm

neuromanticx wrote:
xKiki wrote:I am going to Dr Kao Chuan Hsiang on 15 December~
Anyone coming along too ? ^-^


Hi, I am going there as well on either 15-16 Dec. Would you like to plan it together?


Hi^^ Really? Are you going to Dr Kao Chuan Hsiang? Are you from Singapore?

Yup, I would love to plan it together. =)


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Aesthetic Enhancement & Cosmetic Surgery”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests