Singapore Expats Forum

Comestic and Plastic surgery in Taiwan

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
terrie35
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 202
Joined: Thu, 17 Apr 2008

taiwan cosmetic surgery

Postby terrie35 » Mon, 12 Apr 2010 6:13 pm

Blissful09 wrote:^ thats the same reason im taking mine out of my nose and switching it in with Ear.

But i think u should tell her to wait 4 months. Because mine did absorb and shrink a lot. So tell her dont freak out yet. When i remove my cast the first month i was like ...omg... O_O but its actually not like fake high anymore.


Thank you so much Blissful09 - I passed your advice to her (she is grateful for your advice) and she also told me that the doc also told her to wait 3 months. I haven't seen her photo yet but she told me that hers is super high like for a Caucasian!

terrie35
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 202
Joined: Thu, 17 Apr 2008

nosee job

Postby terrie35 » Tue, 13 Apr 2010 1:42 am

Hi, everybody,

I told my friend to use cold compress to decrease the swelling but her doc told her to use warm compress. I am worried that I may have told my friend the wrong info - is it cold or hot compress for post-op? Thanks, guys.

shinangel
Member
Member
Posts: 39
Joined: Sun, 30 Aug 2009
Location: Brussels Belgium

Postby shinangel » Tue, 13 Apr 2010 2:07 am

Blissful09 wrote:^ thats the same reason im taking mine out of my nose and switching it in with Ear.

But i think u should tell her to wait 4 months. Because mine did absorb and shrink a lot. So tell her dont freak out yet. When i remove my cast the first month i was like ...omg... O_O but its actually not like fake high anymore.



Hi Blissful!

Do you intend to return to dr. Hsu mid-December? Because I would like to consult him, but I can only leave as from January on (professional reasons). Would you mind delaying a bit and going together with me?

shinangel
Member
Member
Posts: 39
Joined: Sun, 30 Aug 2009
Location: Brussels Belgium

Postby shinangel » Tue, 13 Apr 2010 2:19 am

Blissful09 wrote:=.- i always answer ppl's question and no one ever answers my q's =.-


For those who have done there noses many times i doubt u can either cuz the elasticity and the skin of ur nose gets worse and worse of course each time u damage it, it will stretch but it will be tighter. And it seems that "pulled" look stays with you. After i got my nose done... freakishly i am able to easily tell who got there noses done.


I can't do piggy nose, I can only move the tip slightly from the right to the left, and the other way around (of course, lol, goes without saying). But then again, I had a bloody thick goretex graft.

OMG, are you serious about the nose skin getting tighter after several manip's? And the horrible "pulled" look stays, even if the bridge is lowered again????? Nooooooo

terrie35
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 202
Joined: Thu, 17 Apr 2008

Postby terrie35 » Tue, 13 Apr 2010 4:48 am

shinangel wrote:
Blissful09 wrote:=.- i always answer ppl's question and no one ever answers my q's =.-


For those who have done there noses many times i doubt u can either cuz the elasticity and the skin of ur nose gets worse and worse of course each time u damage it, it will stretch but it will be tighter. And it seems that "pulled" look stays with you. After i got my nose done... freakishly i am able to easily tell who got there noses done.


I can't do piggy nose, I can only move the tip slightly from the right to the left, and the other way around (of course, lol, goes without saying). But then again, I had a bloody thick goretex graft.

OMG, are you serious about the nose skin getting tighter after several manip's? And the horrible "pulled" look stays, even if the bridge is lowered again????? Nooooooo




OMG, will there be loose skin if you change to a lower implant? Yuk, this really scares me.....

Blissful09
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 168
Joined: Thu, 26 Mar 2009

Re: nosee job

Postby Blissful09 » Tue, 13 Apr 2010 6:24 am

terrie35 wrote:Hi, everybody,

I told my friend to use cold compress to decrease the swelling but her doc told her to use warm compress. I am worried that I may have told my friend the wrong info - is it cold or hot compress for post-op? Thanks, guys.


Cold compress is when u still have the cast on, +1 week. After 2 weeks has pass she should be switching to Warm compress (which i did not follow actually) i personally think the first 2 weeks r most important. Again, it depends how swelled up your nose is. I didnt break any bones or shave anything down so i didnt use warm compress (the dr said i didnt have too) if u have purple on your face or under ur eyes (bruise easily) i suggest you follow both methods and use both compresses
If you want $25 credit for $15 on xquisis clothing and shoes contact me
Save money.

Blissful09
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 168
Joined: Thu, 26 Mar 2009

Postby Blissful09 » Tue, 13 Apr 2010 6:26 am

shinangel wrote:
Blissful09 wrote:^ thats the same reason im taking mine out of my nose and switching it in with Ear.

But i think u should tell her to wait 4 months. Because mine did absorb and shrink a lot. So tell her dont freak out yet. When i remove my cast the first month i was like ...omg... O_O but its actually not like fake high anymore.



Hi Blissful!

Do you intend to return to dr. Hsu mid-December? Because I would like to consult him, but I can only leave as from January on (professional reasons). Would you mind delaying a bit and going together with me?


i can only go on Christmas vacation holidays, and in january i will start school again.

Oh yeah my previous question was about for those who got there noses done....... are u guys getting gross pimples, blackheads, acne on your noses? plus my nose hair is insanely differentky now!! omg what did they do? its like steriods for my nose hairs?!
If you want $25 credit for $15 on xquisis clothing and shoes contact me

Save money.

boii18
Reporter
Reporter
Posts: 609
Joined: Fri, 04 Jan 2008

Postby boii18 » Tue, 13 Apr 2010 3:37 pm

Hey everyone!

I'm 5 months post-op with Chuang, and upset about the result still. The length is simply too long. I did not ask for longer eyes, but he did epi on me such that my eyes became so long. It exposes too much tear duct.. around 3-4mm of tear ducts on each side.

Its really sad that my high expectations has turned to waste, but I've way gotten past this.

There are more meaningful things in life than pursuing good looks, thats what I can say.

All the best, and I hope that my advice would come in handy to those intending to pursue surgery with this doctor.

Not all doctors deserve respect. Many nurses I know attest to that.

terrie35
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 202
Joined: Thu, 17 Apr 2008

Re: nosee job

Postby terrie35 » Tue, 13 Apr 2010 5:04 pm

Blissful09 wrote:
terrie35 wrote:Hi, everybody,

I told my friend to use cold compress to decrease the swelling but her doc told her to use warm compress. I am worried that I may have told my friend the wrong info - is it cold or hot compress for post-op? Thanks, guys.


Cold compress is when u still have the cast on, +1 week. After 2 weeks has pass she should be switching to Warm compress (which i did not follow actually) i personally think the first 2 weeks r most important. Again, it depends how swelled up your nose is. I didnt break any bones or shave anything down so i didnt use warm compress (the dr said i didnt have too) if u have purple on your face or under ur eyes (bruise easily) i suggest you follow both methods and use both compresses



Thank you so much, Blissful09. You are a dear.

By the way, don't you need a interval period before you change to another material for your implant?

terrie35
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 202
Joined: Thu, 17 Apr 2008

epi

Postby terrie35 » Tue, 13 Apr 2010 5:12 pm

boii18 wrote:Hey everyone!

I'm 5 months post-op with Chuang, and upset about the result still. The length is simply too long. I did not ask for longer eyes, but he did epi on me such that my eyes became so long. It exposes too much tear duct.. around 3-4mm of tear ducts on each side.

Its really sad that my high expectations has turned to waste, but I've way gotten past this.

There are more meaningful things in life than pursuing good looks, thats what I can say.

All the best, and I hope that my advice would come in handy to those intending to pursue surgery with this doctor.

Not all doctors deserve respect. Many nurses I know attest to that.



Thanks for posting your report, it may help some others to decide about the epi op.

I sympathise with you - it is good yu are now past the depression period. Why don't yu phone Dr Chuang to make an appointment to redress the situation? Hope you will find a doc to help yu and give you the result you want...how about a korean doc?

Blissful09
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 168
Joined: Thu, 26 Mar 2009

Re: nosee job

Postby Blissful09 » Wed, 14 Apr 2010 3:48 am

terrie35 wrote:
Blissful09 wrote:
terrie35 wrote:Hi, everybody,

I told my friend to use cold compress to decrease the swelling but her doc told her to use warm compress. I am worried that I may have told my friend the wrong info - is it cold or hot compress for post-op? Thanks, guys.


Cold compress is when u still have the cast on, +1 week. After 2 weeks has pass she should be switching to Warm compress (which i did not follow actually) i personally think the first 2 weeks r most important. Again, it depends how swelled up your nose is. I didnt break any bones or shave anything down so i didnt use warm compress (the dr said i didnt have too) if u have purple on your face or under ur eyes (bruise easily) i suggest you follow both methods and use both compresses



Thank you so much, Blissful09. You are a dear.

By the way, don't you need a interval period before you change to another material for your implant?


You're welcome! =)
yeah i was planning on going in the summer but decided to wait 1 yr to see the "full" results. Its just right now i can only find 2 ppl who think i look better now and 4 ppl who think i was much better looking in the past. I start to get the feeling some ppl r scared to tell me the truth so i think those who think i was better before the amount is greater lol -.-
i think less is more, and i do wish i gotten ear not rib. but it seems my nose is indeed getting smaller and smaller and is looking like my old nose (dr didnt break my natural bone ) i dont wanna waste losing a rib so i may just take out the tip part (he said he can do it using only local, thus recovery time is fast) im so bad i thought if i got my nose gone i wouldnt have to reply on makeup kaka. I suggest if your above average +
take my advice, dont do multiple surgeries unless your not good looking or if u have too (broken nose etc)

I think media is so easy to say if ur already born good looking and u get this and this and then this gone u will be perfect(someone stated that about janice man). its soooooo not true sadly.
If you want $25 credit for $15 on xquisis clothing and shoes contact me

Save money.

terrie35
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 202
Joined: Thu, 17 Apr 2008

Re: nosee job

Postby terrie35 » Wed, 14 Apr 2010 5:31 am

Blissful09 wrote:
terrie35 wrote:
Blissful09 wrote:
terrie35 wrote:Hi, everybody,

I told my friend to use cold compress to decrease the swelling but her doc told her to use warm compress. I am worried that I may have told my friend the wrong info - is it cold or hot compress for post-op? Thanks, guys.


Cold compress is when u still have the cast on, +1 week. After 2 weeks has pass she should be switching to Warm compress (which i did not follow actually) i personally think the first 2 weeks r most important. Again, it depends how swelled up your nose is. I didnt break any bones or shave anything down so i didnt use warm compress (the dr said i didnt have too) if u have purple on your face or under ur eyes (bruise easily) i suggest you follow both methods and use both compresses



Thank you so much, Blissful09. You are a dear.

By the way, don't you need a interval period before you change to another material for your implant?


You're welcome! =)
yeah i was planning on going in the summer but decided to wait 1 yr to see the "full" results. Its just right now i can only find 2 ppl who think i look better now and 4 ppl who think i was much better looking in the past. I start to get the feeling some ppl r scared to tell me the truth so i think those who think i was better before the amount is greater lol -.-
i think less is more, and i do wish i gotten ear not rib. but it seems my nose is indeed getting smaller and smaller and is looking like my old nose (dr didnt break my natural bone ) i dont wanna waste losing a rib so i may just take out the tip part (he said he can do it using only local, thus recovery time is fast) im so bad i thought if i got my nose gone i wouldnt have to reply on makeup kaka. I suggest if your above average +
take my advice, dont do multiple surgeries unless your not good looking or if u have too (broken nose etc)

I think media is so easy to say if ur already born good looking and u get this and this and then this gone u will be perfect(someone stated that about janice man). its soooooo not true sadly.



You mean you are going to take out the tiplasty done? So it will be open surgery again?

terrie35
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 202
Joined: Thu, 17 Apr 2008

cosmetic

Postby terrie35 » Wed, 14 Apr 2010 5:41 am

You are right, Blissful....one should not do unless it is necessary......plastic surgery is so traumatic and after all, we are not aiming to be stars. And beauty doesn't give us fulfilment or right partner, hahahah ! Just see the perfect looking stars getting divorce or having ongoing surgeries.

One must get the right perspectives in life......but tell this to the media etc which want to promote things like skinnyness and youth for their own ends. Life is more than that !

terrie35
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 202
Joined: Thu, 17 Apr 2008

cosmetic surgery

Postby terrie35 » Wed, 14 Apr 2010 5:47 am

And with many people, plastic surgery makes them more matured looking or older......my best friend looks her age but with surgery, some guys thought she is my older sister, hahahah ! Because some do look a bit harsher after surgery .....

terrie35
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 202
Joined: Thu, 17 Apr 2008

Re: Donor rib. Is it ok or creepy?

Postby terrie35 » Wed, 14 Apr 2010 5:57 am

crzythnkr wrote:Hi All.

I've done my nose in Korea. Honestly, I don't like it. I got silicone for bridge and ear cartilage for tip. The problem with silicone, it looks shiny even without make up. It looks like unnatural (for me.) In some case, u can get perfect nose in photo but sometimes it looks fake. My tip got smaller on one side. Maybe they got absorbed one sided? But aniway I'm done with this and I need revision soon!

I'm going to have cartilage implant. I don't consider any plastics (silicone, goretex) anymore. But I don't like the idea of take my own rib. I would use a donor one.

How about it everyone? Anyone tried before? Anyone think of getting donor rib? What's ur opinion guys?


You are right - silicon makes the nose shiny - wonder for how long? Yea, it doesn't look natural and we worry about the risks in the future - that is why many western doctors don't like to use it.

So are you going to redo the tip since there is some absorption? Is the shape changed for the tip? Is yours still wooden ?

If you use donor's , must you test for compatibility?


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Aesthetic Enhancement & Cosmetic Surgery”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests