Singapore Expats Forum

Comestic and Plastic surgery in Taiwan

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Postby tanjhj » Thu, 03 Jul 2008 1:52 am

4Kix wrote:Wow! This site has really gone a fair ways. Feline, you've been holding the fort, ya? Terrific! I've been busy but it's already 2 months since my rhino with Dr Hsu and am happy to report all's well. The nose which did diminish a tad between Day7 and Day30 has maintained all the way to Day60. No warping - Praise the Lord! I've got a couple of sunnies and they sit so purty, people think it's someone else! Yeh!! Can understand why you say you feel like you're looking at someone else. I did that one day, was in a loo with mirrors all over and spotted this handsome dude (okay, stretched it a bit there... all right, this okay looking fella, then) from a strange angle and, hey, it was me!!! LOL!!! I really like my face at certain angles so much, think I'm in love with me! I still sometimes wish it could be more prominent and did ask Dr Hsu WHAT IF, just WHAT IF I wanted more (!!!) - teng! teng! teng! He said it can be done but added, "should be to improve balance not be perfect" - what the...??? Duh, I was seeking perfection here and he was proferring an opinion leh... Still, not so bad lah, all in all. Heaps better than before. I have a prominent brow and thought the nose could be more prominent to 'balance' - he opined it would look "fake". Damnation, how is that possible when I only see great looking folks with nice prominent noses?

The alar and columnella scars have healed very well and the rib is feeling really good (cos it's not there?? LOL I kill me). To Appletree, please do not fret about the rib surgery, after two months, you don't even feel you've had anything taken from there. I'm hitting the gym and don't feel anything missing. The cartilage won't grow back but the scar tissue (internal) will basically hold it in place - Dr H say one. Also, remember, it's still interconnected to the other ribs.

Now, addicted, I want to check out on blepharoplasty - heck of a lot of stuff to pore through here... you guys stay sane. Keep it up, Feline! But hope you're feeling great and healing superbly.

imperfection is the secret to perfect face. lets use dawn yeo as example, she made a too perfect eyes and nose liao, it made her imperfect features of her face look bad.. especially her forehead n cheeks. they dun look it belong to each other.

yeah balance is the key. also too sharp nose is not good for mian xian.
Golden Rules of PS:
1)If it aint broken, dun fix it / dun fix what u dun need
2)Perfect individual features usually dun yield perfect face
3)Work on your confidence 1st

tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Postby tanjhj » Thu, 03 Jul 2008 1:58 am

yesterday i was near tanjong pagar, saw a whole family of plastic nose. from granny to son. omg basically the whole family did nose job and look fakish.. like they did on budget at kalo with same doc..

in fact the most chiou is the toddler girl sleeping in the mother shoulder, she too young to have nose job and yupz her nose bridge is flat but she is cute... hope the mum wont get her to do with the same doc when she grow up..
Golden Rules of PS:

1)If it aint broken, dun fix it / dun fix what u dun need

2)Perfect individual features usually dun yield perfect face

3)Work on your confidence 1st

appletree
Chatter
Chatter

Postby appletree » Thu, 03 Jul 2008 5:18 am

4Kix wrote:Wow! This site has really gone a fair ways. Feline, you've been holding the fort, ya? Terrific! I've been busy but it's already 2 months since my rhino with Dr Hsu and am happy to report all's well. The nose which did diminish a tad between Day7 and Day30 has maintained all the way to Day60. No warping - Praise the Lord! I've got a couple of sunnies and they sit so purty, people think it's someone else! Yeh!! Can understand why you say you feel like you're looking at someone else. I did that one day, was in a loo with mirrors all over and spotted this handsome dude (okay, stretched it a bit there... all right, this okay looking fella, then) from a strange angle and, hey, it was me!!! LOL!!! I really like my face at certain angles so much, think I'm in love with me! I still sometimes wish it could be more prominent and did ask Dr Hsu WHAT IF, just WHAT IF I wanted more (!!!) - teng! teng! teng! He said it can be done but added, "should be to improve balance not be perfect" - what the...??? Duh, I was seeking perfection here and he was proferring an opinion leh... Still, not so bad lah, all in all. Heaps better than before. I have a prominent brow and thought the nose could be more prominent to 'balance' - he opined it would look "fake". Damnation, how is that possible when I only see great looking folks with nice prominent noses?

The alar and columnella scars have healed very well and the rib is feeling really good (cos it's not there?? LOL I kill me). To Appletree, please do not fret about the rib surgery, after two months, you don't even feel you've had anything taken from there. I'm hitting the gym and don't feel anything missing. The cartilage won't grow back but the scar tissue (internal) will basically hold it in place - Dr H say one. Also, remember, it's still interconnected to the other ribs.

Now, addicted, I want to check out on blepharoplasty - heck of a lot of stuff to pore through here... you guys stay sane. Keep it up, Feline! But hope you're feeling great and healing superbly.

hi 4kix,

thanks for the assurances. :) Do u mean the empty dent will be replaced by tissues..so that there wont be a dent hole there? hehe

appletree
Chatter
Chatter

Postby appletree » Thu, 03 Jul 2008 5:21 am

tanjhj wrote:
appletree wrote:hi pink_fuchsia,

im looking at somewhere after august.. are you heading to taipei or kaoshiung?

congratz appletree. finally someone who is rib bone expert here to clear your doubt? hope his/her postings has solved your problem

Ya, really did helps to build up my courage back again.hehe.

appletree
Chatter
Chatter

Postby appletree » Thu, 03 Jul 2008 5:27 am

pink_fuchsia wrote:

Heyy, maybe we could go together. Im looking at either last wk of august or 1st-2nd week september. Which doc are u going to? PM me! Im so excited, hope we can arrange the trip together.

Hello pink_fuchsia,

i will pm you on the details. :) Somehow, dr hsu doesnt seems to reply me... so sad.. :( Wonder isit i email him too many questions liao, maybe he's afraid of me now, what if he doesnt want to do my nose anymore... oh my god! :? Emailed him since last friday till now..

appletree
Chatter
Chatter

Postby appletree » Thu, 03 Jul 2008 5:29 am

tanjhj wrote:
appletree wrote:Hi ohlala,

so envy you can just use ear cart to do nose... mine is not enough, so will have to use rib cart instead. Hmm.. i guess so too bah, my friends who knows about my nose ps said that my previous nose looks better as it makes me looks sweeter, than now this stupid high bridge makes me look kind of mature.
Really headache because Dr hsu hasnt reply my email yet..need to book air tickets now but cant cause still no respond from him. gosh.. :-|

ohlala_PS wrote:hey apple

i'm most likely gonna do ear..

i talked to people who had it done, many of them regret it, and tell me not to do it, cuz it's a psychological thing that your brain imagines, that's probably people are never happy with the first nose job, there always seems to be something not right.

i was just talking to a guy who had a nose job today, he tries so hard to convince me not to do it he's like he'd pay 10 times the price to get back his old nose.. i guess it's an identity crisis issue, and he still thinks it's not good enough and something wrong with it.

he kept on saying i'm really beautiful stuff like that, and if i do my nose i'm just gonna look like i'm white, he said I already look mixed.

nose is something really hard to get it right, i'd rather not to sacrifice too much

Blame Kalo, not really your fault lah, i guess u are psychoed by some idiots to go kalo even thou i warn u not to..

Hais.. cant blame anyone, can only blame myself... was suppose to go visit dr chuang to do my nose one..ended up at kalo.. blame myself for so itcy backside to go do my nose, lost my cute sweet face liao ever since....haizz

pink_fuchsia

Postby pink_fuchsia » Fri, 04 Jul 2008 9:48 am

appletree wrote:
pink_fuchsia wrote:

Heyy, maybe we could go together. Im looking at either last wk of august or 1st-2nd week september. Which doc are u going to? PM me! Im so excited, hope we can arrange the trip together.

Hello pink_fuchsia,

i will pm you on the details. :) Somehow, dr hsu doesnt seems to reply me... so sad.. :( Wonder isit i email him too many questions liao, maybe he's afraid of me now, what if he doesnt want to do my nose anymore... oh my god! :? Emailed him since last friday till now..

Hi apple tree.
Yea the docs seems busy! dr chuang did nt reply my emails too. i tink it has been 3 wks.

anyway, i did nt receive any PM from u?

I have a couple of options now, either to hatyai or taiwan.
Now to decide which are the days that best fit my schedule.
So hope to hear from u soon.

appletree
Chatter
Chatter

Postby appletree » Sat, 05 Jul 2008 3:35 am

hi pink_fuchsia,

just pm you. :)

dangitzrita

Postby dangitzrita » Sat, 05 Jul 2008 4:49 pm

i'm thinking about getting double eyelid surgery done in taiwan. does anyone know of any plastic surgeons there that is well known and specializes in double eyelid surgery? thank you!

seredipity

Postby seredipity » Sat, 05 Jul 2008 9:34 pm

Thank you Feline for ur detailed info on ur trip to Taiwan, it really is very helpful to me in my trip in Dec, didn't read it until just now as I have always been following the other thread. looking forward to reading other's experience to Dr Hsu the following months. My appointment with Dr Hsu is official in Dec 4th.

feline.eyes
Chatter
Chatter
Location: Don't count on me little post-its. I am now the infrequent-er.

Postby feline.eyes » Sat, 05 Jul 2008 10:23 pm

:-|
Last edited by feline.eyes on Wed, 27 Aug 2008 1:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Don't count on me little post-its. I am now the infrequent-er.

appletree
Chatter
Chatter

Postby appletree » Mon, 07 Jul 2008 3:04 am

oh dear oh dear, im torn between dr kao and dr hsu... dont know who is better...

Which docotr would you prefer? Need some voting here..hehe

By the way, is dr kao an ENT doctor?

ohlala_PS
Regular
Regular

Postby ohlala_PS » Mon, 07 Jul 2008 8:46 am

pink_fuchsia wrote:
appletree wrote:
pink_fuchsia wrote:

Hello pink_fuchsia,

Hi apple tree.
Yea the docs seems busy! dr chuang did nt reply my emails too. i tink it has been 3 wks.

PInk, who are you considering at Hatyai?

Dr chuang havn't emailed me back either it's been quite a while..

dr Kao havn't emailed me back as well!!

I hope I sent to the right email addy.. He's soo slow!! I should just call up his clinic

pink_fuchsia

ps

Postby pink_fuchsia » Mon, 07 Jul 2008 10:21 pm

ohlala_PS wrote:
pink_fuchsia wrote:
appletree wrote:
pink_fuchsia wrote:

Hello pink_fuchsia,

Hi apple tree.

PInk, who are you considering at Hatyai?

Dr chuang havn't emailed me back either it's been quite a while..

dr Kao havn't emailed me back as well!!

I hope I sent to the right email addy.. He's soo slow!! I should just call up his clinic

hi ohlala.
i have confirmed my trip on 24 july to dr chuang... finally...

mountain

Postby mountain » Wed, 09 Jul 2008 8:53 am

if you have nose revision with either Dr Hsu or Dr Kao
do they create a new tip..or can you keep your old tip LOL

also will you have more scars on the sides of the nose?

by the way Feline I think you'll look gorgeous...
just hang in there...