Singapore Expats Forum

Comestic and Plastic surgery in Taiwan

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
Blissful09
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 168
Joined: Thu, 26 Mar 2009

Postby Blissful09 » Sun, 15 Nov 2009 10:54 am

how many shots do u need for eye surgery?

1 to make u fall asleep and i heard u need one in your eye first?

missfoxxxy
Regular
Regular
Posts: 53
Joined: Sun, 15 Nov 2009
Contact:

Re: Rhinoplasty

Postby missfoxxxy » Sun, 15 Nov 2009 5:34 pm

punks888 wrote:HI HI

I am giving a shout to anyone who will be in TW from 25th Nov to 4th Dec. I will be staying Xi meng Ding and opting my rhino done with DR KAO..

pm me if theres anyone who wants to JOIN...


I WANT TO JOIN YOU!!!!

missugly
Member
Member
Posts: 21
Joined: Sun, 15 Nov 2009

Postby missugly » Sun, 15 Nov 2009 10:07 pm

Hi,

Anyone heading to taipei from 15-23 Dec?

I'm getting rhinoplasty done with Dr. Kao.. havent decided/confirm on the hotel but mostly will settle down at Kangning apartment.

If anyone travel during the same period and looking around for a room mate, pls PM me! :D

missugly
Member
Member
Posts: 21
Joined: Sun, 15 Nov 2009

Postby missugly » Sun, 15 Nov 2009 10:17 pm

Dr. Kao quoted upper blepharoplasty 25000NTD with rhino.. Price might be different if you are only doing bleph. :)

Blissful09 wrote:How much does Dr kao cost for eyes
how much does dr chuang cost for eyes?

cersepn
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 216
Joined: Sat, 26 Apr 2008

Postby cersepn » Mon, 16 Nov 2009 1:51 am

missugly wrote:Dr. Kao quoted upper blepharoplasty 25000NTD with rhino.. Price might be different if you are only doing bleph. :)

Blissful09 wrote:How much does Dr kao cost for eyes
how much does dr chuang cost for eyes?

That's really cheap, although i'm not sure if Dr Kao's the best doc for eyes since he does noses much more than eyes. Plus we haven't seen any of dr kao's before and after for eyes, so there's really nothing we can use to gauge his standard.

Dr Chuang has pretty good results for eyes. Dr Su has IMO the nicest results among all of them. She's probably one of the few docs who does solely double eyelids so that should count for something.

momoko
Regular
Regular
Posts: 119
Joined: Thu, 22 Feb 2007

Postby momoko » Mon, 16 Nov 2009 9:06 pm

anyone did breasts implants in TW before ?
never too late to change!

Cam_
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon, 12 Oct 2009
Location: Australia

Heya

Postby Cam_ » Tue, 17 Nov 2009 10:06 pm

followthesun wrote:Hi Cam

Out of curiosity, where are u gna get ur eyes done


I am trying to book with Dr Su in Taipei

weeles
Member
Member
Posts: 39
Joined: Sun, 25 May 2008

Postby weeles » Wed, 18 Nov 2009 4:52 am

Blissful09 wrote:how many shots do u need for eye surgery?

1 to make u fall asleep and i heard u need one in your eye first?


Hi Blissful09,
I got the shot on my arm to make me fall asleep, and then I was asleep and not aware if they injected my eyes as well. So for me, it was 1 painless shot :) Anyway, I did mine (double eyelid and epi) at dr. Chuang 1 year ago, and happy with the result as it really looks natural.

followthesun
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon, 09 Nov 2009

Postby followthesun » Wed, 18 Nov 2009 6:34 am

weeles wrote:
Blissful09 wrote:how many shots do u need for eye surgery?

1 to make u fall asleep and i heard u need one in your eye first?


Hi Blissful09,
I got the shot on my arm to make me fall asleep, and then I was asleep and not aware if they injected my eyes as well. So for me, it was 1 painless shot :) Anyway, I did mine (double eyelid and epi) at dr. Chuang 1 year ago, and happy with the result as it really looks natural.


Have u got a pic 1yr post-op pic to share. I think I've seen a photo which was 2weeks post op. Would be great to see the results now.



Also all ppl that are doin rhino, I was doin a lil bit more research and lookin into the anatomy and stuff, and found a vid on tiplasty which looks interesting and thought might wanna share. The other vids were also an eye-opener as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPVdW6SyzWI

Miffy_2452
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat, 10 Oct 2009

Postby Miffy_2452 » Wed, 18 Nov 2009 1:10 pm

Hi, all!

I have been following this thread for quite a while before I write this first psot :D

First of all, thank you to every wonderful contribution you guys have made here. It really made everything a lot easier!!
I am seriously considering to go to Dr.Hsu around beginning/mid January next year. Anyone is considering to go during that time too?

Cam_
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon, 12 Oct 2009
Location: Australia

Hey guys

Postby Cam_ » Wed, 18 Nov 2009 6:17 pm

Hey guys,

this might sound strange but I cant seem to get through to Dr Su..

been dialing the number on the website 02 2778 9600? plus all the country code and int codes etc... I'm calling from Australia...

Using the same number I got through just last week.. but its not been going through for the last week now (tried each day)

it says the number is not in service.... getting a bit hectic for my all my bookings so pls respond asap anyone! thanks..

Blissful09
Chatter
Chatter
Posts: 168
Joined: Thu, 26 Mar 2009

Postby Blissful09 » Wed, 18 Nov 2009 7:34 pm

COME KEEP EACH OTHER COMPANY AND HANG OUT WITH ME
TAIPEI ON DECEMBER 25TH TO DECEMBER 31ST!!!

Let me know if u will be there!!

Miffy_2452
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat, 10 Oct 2009

Postby Miffy_2452 » Wed, 18 Nov 2009 7:35 pm

Hey, Cam,

I havent actually tried to call him..It's just I got his reply last 2 weeks and up until now I am still contemplating when to go. When are you planning to go?Have you tried to contact him first through email?

Miffy_2452
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat, 10 Oct 2009

Postby Miffy_2452 » Wed, 18 Nov 2009 7:45 pm

Hey, Cam...are u sure u got the right number? I tried to browse the website just now and I got different phone number for inquiries: 07-3592268. Just try it again :)

followthesun
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon, 09 Nov 2009

Re: Hey guys

Postby followthesun » Wed, 18 Nov 2009 8:35 pm

Cam_ wrote:Hey guys,

this might sound strange but I cant seem to get through to Dr Su..

been dialing the number on the website 02 2778 9600? plus all the country code and int codes etc... I'm calling from Australia...

Using the same number I got through just last week.. but its not been going through for the last week now (tried each day)

it says the number is not in service.... getting a bit hectic for my all my bookings so pls respond asap anyone! thanks..


It seems like the right number. Maybe the time difference when u are calling? Also i think its getting towards the busy season. Guess to try again

@ Miffy - dat number is for Dr Hsu for rhino, Dr Su only specializes in eyes. Lol


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Aesthetic Enhancement & Cosmetic Surgery”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest