Singapore Expats

Comestic and Plastic surgery in Taiwan

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
hevn

Dr. Chuang

Post by hevn » Thu, 23 Apr 2009 1:14 pm

Hi, I'm new to the forum, but I've been reading some of the posts.

Dr. Chuang, according to some of the testimonials I've read, seems like a good doctor, but I'm concerned about the cost, and I have a few other questions for some of you ps veterans.

- What is the price range for double eyelid surgery + epi?
- Does he care about his patients? Or is he distant and distracted? (I know he's a busy doctor, but for me, his attitude towards, and his interaction with patients is important).
- How does he compare with other doctors who do double eyelid surgeries?
- How far in advance do you have to schedule appointments?

I'm going to be going to Taiwan in about two months, but I'm really worried about the time crunch. I don't know if booking an appointment two months in advance is enough time, since I've heard he's in high demand.

Thanks in advance for answering my questions! :)

Fregata25

Post by Fregata25 » Fri, 24 Apr 2009 12:35 am

hi everyone, iam wondering can otoplasty (ear surgery) be done in taiwan? please i need your help, i want to do otoplasty in taiwan and i have no clue how this can be done. Could you please suggest me on how this can be done in taiwan. zThanks so much!
:wink:

cupcakez
Regular
Regular

Post by cupcakez » Fri, 24 Apr 2009 9:43 am

Fregata25 wrote:hi everyone, iam wondering can otoplasty (ear surgery) be done in taiwan? please i need your help, i want to do otoplasty in taiwan and i have no clue how this can be done. Could you please suggest me on how this can be done in taiwan. zThanks so much!
When I was at Dr Chuang's few months ago, I saw two patients there doing otoplasty. You can call to find out. Not sure how it works.

Fregata25

Post by Fregata25 » Sat, 25 Apr 2009 8:54 am

cupcakez wrote:
Fregata25 wrote:hi everyone, iam wondering can otoplasty (ear surgery) be done in taiwan? please i need your help, i want to do otoplasty in taiwan and i have no clue how this can be done. Could you please suggest me on how this can be done in taiwan. zThanks so much!
When I was at Dr Chuang's few months ago, I saw two patients there doing otoplasty. You can call to find out. Not sure how it works.
Thanks for your reply, i will call to find out..then will post about it

Blissful09
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Blissful09 » Sat, 25 Apr 2009 2:58 pm

Local anesthisia is with a needle to your arm right?

General is being gassed by a mask right?

in that case i pick general!!!!!!

Is it true rhinoplasty u first need to do blood testing?!
omg so no matter what i need to see a needle!?

purin81

Post by purin81 » Sun, 26 Apr 2009 7:51 am

Blissful09 wrote:Local anesthisia is with a needle to your arm right?

General is being gassed by a mask right?

in that case i pick general!!!!!!

Is it true rhinoplasty u first need to do blood testing?!
omg so no matter what i need to see a needle!?

Yes i'm afraid so babe..

KiwiSmile

Post by KiwiSmile » Sun, 26 Apr 2009 8:42 am

Hi Everyone,

I want to have rhinoplasty with either Dr. Kao or Dr. Hsu but are having problems contacting them. I sent Dr. Hsu an email but haven't received an email back. Its been over 3 weeks. Is anyone having a problem with getting in contact with the doctors? Can anyone suggest the best way to contact these docs? I plan to go to taiwan for 3 weeks in early july. Please any information will help! Thanks all

Blissful09
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Blissful09 » Sun, 26 Apr 2009 10:35 am

what u need blood test!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

and how do they do it............

was it painful!?
Last edited by Blissful09 on Mon, 27 Apr 2009 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Blissful09
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Blissful09 » Mon, 27 Apr 2009 9:34 pm

Whats the cheapest way to put yourself to sleep? general anesthsia is quite expensive.. i decided to pick the method where you "stick the needle into your middle arm, and then u fall asleep" (is that the other choice?) no one is really explaining it well to me..... someone said local anesthesia is when they numb your nose with a needle.. but i watch XiaXue got her nose done.. and she passed out and fell deeply asleep using local... so im guessing they injected into her upper arm??????

The reason i choosed this method is because i found out no matter what option you choose... u MUST face a needle eventually cuz even if u do General (the one covering ur mouth being gassed) u still need to provide a BLOOD TEST!!!

Can someone tell me if the blood test hurts? (i heard they actually need/take alot of blood from u...) and can u tell me is it the same pain as the anesthesia where the needle goes into your mid arm? (whats method is that called? )then might as well do that one and save money unless the needle in ur mid arm is a completely different pain from having a blood test cuz blood test is it true u get to pick where they stick the needle into?

Pinkyice
Regular
Regular

Post by Pinkyice » Tue, 28 Apr 2009 3:07 am

Ms Juice wrote:Anyone has done levator surgery before?The nurse told me the eyes will be abit 'diao diao' for few months, just wondering how bad will it be.
Anyone can advice?
Thanks
Hi Ms Juice, what is 'diao diao'? Does it means cross-eyed? :o
I am having levator surgery done in Taiwan in July and this is making me paranoid...

Ms Juice
Regular
Regular

Post by Ms Juice » Tue, 28 Apr 2009 9:32 am

I am not too sure what exactly does 'diao diao' means too.. I will find out from e doc when i go in May.. hahha
Which doc are u going to?

Pinkyice
Regular
Regular

Post by Pinkyice » Tue, 28 Apr 2009 12:46 pm

Ms Juice wrote:I am not too sure what exactly does 'diao diao' means too.. I will find out from e doc when i go in May.. hahha
Which doc are u going to?
I am going to Dr Jong, he's going to do eyelash implant for me too.

graysnow

Post by graysnow » Wed, 29 Apr 2009 3:38 am

Hi all

I am leaving for Taiwan today for my surgery with Dr Kao. Feeling a bit of excited & nervous. Anyone will be there this week and next week? Perhaps we can meet up.

purin81

Post by purin81 » Wed, 29 Apr 2009 2:08 pm

graysnow wrote:Hi all

I am leaving for Taiwan today for my surgery with Dr Kao. Feeling a bit of excited & nervous. Anyone will be there this week and next week? Perhaps we can meet up.
hi graysnow,

im pretty excited for u too! do update all of us soon ya. too bad i'll only be there in aug. anyway, have a happy and speedy recovery girl.. :)

Lacey

Post by Lacey » Wed, 29 Apr 2009 2:18 pm

hehe... I am going to Taiwan in May to do my eyes with Dr Chuang....

Wish me luck! i wil post some pics when its ready!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :wink: