Singapore Expats

Comestic and Plastic surgery in Taiwan

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
cupcakez
Regular
Regular

Post by cupcakez » Thu, 11 Feb 2010 11:38 am

jamie82 wrote:Hi cupcakez,

I'm curious if the bridge height went down alot after swelling / absorption? And also how long it took... I dunno if I'm at the stage at one month and a few days, where I can assess all of this.

May I ask how long since your last op with Dr. Kao and also at one month postop did you like the height of your nose??

My tip still feels woody btw, so I don't know how long it takes to become soft again.

And I'm getting alot of comments that I don't look really chinese. And it feels even more so when I take pictures.
hi jamie82 when did you get your nose done? my previous nose look more caucasian i don't know why. the bridge height did went down quite alot. but mostly the tip shrunk a lot, it was lower initially now it's like went back to normal or something. at one month after i did nose it was still very high i like it. 2-3 months was still ok. after 3 months it gradually become lower and tip shrunk more and more. now it's about 4-5 months and i can't wait to get revision. but dr kao keep saying i should wait for 1 yr :-|

nosecraze
Regular
Regular

Post by nosecraze » Thu, 11 Feb 2010 12:43 pm

Hey guys,

I just got back from TW with nose surgery with Dr Kao and eyes with Dr Chuang. My nose is healing nicely, though my left eye kinda got infected and its still slightly reddish. I'm still swelling alittle in the face though, or maybe im just getting fatter. haha.

I have to say, Dr Kao did a great job for my nose and also tolerating my incessant questions. I kept harassing him abt the height of my nose and the size of my nostrils! I even wanted to do a a revision alar on the day of my flight, but Dr Kao advised otherwise, which I finally listened in the end.
So I'm gonna listen to him and give it 6-8weeks and be patient for the swelling to go down.

Anyway, I will be either going back in April or in May to do breast augmentation while my friends will be doing their noses, eyes etc.
Dr Kao has recommended his fellow DR friend for the breast surgery.
Anyone who's interested to join me on the trip pls feel free to PM me.
The more the merrier, at least there's company.
There's only THAT many night markets one can go!
LOL.

missuglynose

Re: jamie

Post by missuglynose » Thu, 11 Feb 2010 2:18 pm

missfoxxxy wrote:sogo area? I live in the sogo area? I have no idea where it is but I'll ask the front desk if they can direct me to sasa (:

the worst thing is happening, I'm getting an outbreak!
and i don;t know of any good pimple creams!! ):
Missfoxxxy - they have St. Clare's at Cosmed, Watsons and Sasa. There's plenty of Watson's everywhere in Taipei, so just ask around for the closest one. Sorry I can't really recommend any good pimple creams, but perhaps you could ask the SAs at Watsons for recommendations?

missfoxxxy
Regular
Regular

blackheads

Post by missfoxxxy » Thu, 11 Feb 2010 2:34 pm

srsly guys, DO NOT GET ST CLARES ANYMORE!!!

if you are in tw, get this brand called nobori instead, it's MAD GOOD!!! okay this is damn off topic, but still.

anyway I've given up talking ot dr kao about my nose.
he obviously knows what's best.

I'm willing to pay more for someone to make decisions for me, right? that's why i'm not at some seedy clinic in bkk getting my nose done for 200 bucks.

but eh, can i ask if any of you used his new goretex silicon fusion implant?
He encouraged me to use it leh!

jamie82
Regular
Regular

Post by jamie82 » Thu, 11 Feb 2010 2:40 pm

cupcakez wrote:
jamie82 wrote:Hi cupcakez,

I'm curious if the bridge height went down alot after swelling / absorption? And also how long it took... I dunno if I'm at the stage at one month and a few days, where I can assess all of this.

May I ask how long since your last op with Dr. Kao and also at one month postop did you like the height of your nose??

My tip still feels woody btw, so I don't know how long it takes to become soft again.

And I'm getting alot of comments that I don't look really chinese. And it feels even more so when I take pictures.
hi jamie82 when did you get your nose done? my previous nose look more caucasian i don't know why. the bridge height did went down quite alot. but mostly the tip shrunk a lot, it was lower initially now it's like went back to normal or something. at one month after i did nose it was still very high i like it. 2-3 months was still ok. after 3 months it gradually become lower and tip shrunk more and more. now it's about 4-5 months and i can't wait to get revision. but dr kao keep saying i should wait for 1 yr :-|
Mmm I did it on Jan 7th... so now its slightly over a month. Is your tip alot softer btw?

nosecraze
Regular
Regular

Re: blackheads

Post by nosecraze » Thu, 11 Feb 2010 3:39 pm

missfoxxxy wrote:srsly guys, DO NOT GET ST CLARES ANYMORE!!!

if you are in tw, get this brand called nobori instead, it's MAD GOOD!!! okay this is damn off topic, but still.

anyway I've given up talking ot dr kao about my nose.
he obviously knows what's best.

I'm willing to pay more for someone to make decisions for me, right? that's why i'm not at some seedy clinic in bkk getting my nose done for 200 bucks.

but eh, can i ask if any of you used his new goretex silicon fusion implant?
He encouraged me to use it leh!

I did! I just got back from Taiwan, 2 of my other friends used it as well. Actually I replied to u in pm too. :)

Loukoum

Post by Loukoum » Thu, 11 Feb 2010 4:34 pm

=)
Last edited by Loukoum on Fri, 05 Mar 2010 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bbabymilo
Regular
Regular

Re: blackheads

Post by bbabymilo » Thu, 11 Feb 2010 10:11 pm

Edited
Last edited by bbabymilo on Tue, 15 Jun 2010 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

missfoxxxy
Regular
Regular

asdf

Post by missfoxxxy » Thu, 11 Feb 2010 10:31 pm

I don't know, darling.

I'm pretty much a pushover, so he just said, TAKE THIS IMPLANT! and I very undiscerningly agreed. hahaha.

Plus the horror of having to operate on both ears and possibly a rib might also have played a part in my quicker-than-usual compliancy. MY OPERATION IS IN 12 HOURS OMGGGGGGGGGGGG

bbabymilo
Regular
Regular

Post by bbabymilo » Thu, 11 Feb 2010 11:16 pm

Edited
Last edited by bbabymilo on Tue, 15 Jun 2010 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

missfoxxxy
Regular
Regular

asdf

Post by missfoxxxy » Thu, 11 Feb 2010 11:57 pm

hey sweets, I understand the parent who doesn;t approve of plastic surgery (:

What I would suggest for you to do is to just save up enough money and do it yourself. And technically I don't think you need your PARENT per se, will anybody above 21 do if say they are your legal guardian? I mean, you're Singaporean right? So I don't think he can trace if the person is REALLY your legal guardian.

In a worst case scenario, just do what we all did in secondary school and forge your dad's signature on the paper (:

OR!!! borrow ID. as in, when they ask you for identification, give them the borrowed one.

It really all boils down to HOW BADLY you want to do your face.

If you want it bad enough, an age limit requiring parental consent won't stop you ;)

lemme know how it goes, good luck!

hello84
Regular
Regular

Post by hello84 » Fri, 12 Feb 2010 12:52 am

I am now more interested about teeth and lips section... wanted to have nice smile.. no more eye and nose.. is done!!! lol

hello84
Regular
Regular

Re: asdf

Post by hello84 » Fri, 12 Feb 2010 12:58 am

missfoxxxy wrote:hey sweets, I understand the parent who doesn;t approve of plastic surgery (:

What I would suggest for you to do is to just save up enough money and do it yourself. And technically I don't think you need your PARENT per se, will anybody above 21 do if say they are your legal guardian? I mean, you're Singaporean right? So I don't think he can trace if the person is REALLY your legal guardian.

In a worst case scenario, just do what we all did in secondary school and forge your dad's signature on the paper (:

OR!!! borrow ID. as in, when they ask you for identification, give them the borrowed one.

It really all boils down to HOW BADLY you want to do your face.

If you want it bad enough, an age limit requiring parental consent won't stop you ;)

lemme know how it goes, good luck!

Wah!!!! better don't larr... worst come to worst wait till you 21 and enter workforce you got the money you can do what also can...

missfoxxxy
Regular
Regular

asdf

Post by missfoxxxy » Fri, 12 Feb 2010 1:17 am

anyway, does anybody know where I can get eyebrow transplant in taiwan?

feline.eyes
Chatter
Chatter
Location: Don't count on me little post-its. I am now the infrequent-er.

Re: asdf

Post by feline.eyes » Fri, 12 Feb 2010 5:32 am

missfoxxxy wrote:anyway, does anybody know where I can get eyebrow transplant in taiwan?
Any doctors who offer hair transplant should be able to do that. Dr Jong does hair transplant.
Don't count on me little post-its. I am now the infrequent-er.