Singapore Expats

Comestic and Plastic surgery in Taiwan

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
princessdeniseelisa

Re: Have anyone done PS or heard of Doctor Cher 車

Post by princessdeniseelisa » Tue, 10 Apr 2012 4:46 pm

ufreak3 wrote:Have anyone done PS or heard of Doctor Cher 車參聖? He is SUPER HOT in Fashion Guide. Just searched for his name in Fashion Guide and you can see so many people singing his reviews and he is super hard to book and heard that he is fully booked till 2013!!!

His specialty seems to be this Japanese method called 日式訂書針 which is reputed to be very natural and very short recovery downtime and that is why it is so popular among the Taiwanese working adults.

If anyone has done or heard anything about Doctor Cher please respond asap because I really want to know if he is that good from a fellow Singaporean.
have you gone to Doctor Cher yet? is he good?

terrie35
Chatter
Chatter

Post by terrie35 » Tue, 10 Apr 2012 10:40 pm

I think Japanese style is better , personally, since less scars, ya?

Anyone going or has been to Ai-beauty clinic?

nose

Post by nose » Tue, 10 Apr 2012 11:56 pm

I've decided to contribute back to the helpful community.

PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE MY POST WITH MY PICTURES.

This was done by Dr. Kao in taiwan. I am now, at the time of this post, 1 month and 2 days post op, and the pictures are 1 month post op.

BEFORE

AFTER

trilogytwist
Regular
Regular

Post by trilogytwist » Wed, 11 Apr 2012 3:33 pm

nose wrote:I've decided to contribute back to the helpful community.

PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE MY POST WITH MY PICTURES.

This was done by Dr. Kao in taiwan. I am now, at the time of this post, 1 month and 2 days post op, and the pictures are 1 month post op.
nice profile..how's the tip? I just notice my tip is going down A LOT! It's still round but it's not as 'raised' as it used to be... :???: :???:

Since my surgery i've been sneezing on almost an everyday basis and my nose seems big and small on different days...one day i'm happy one day i'm not

SCARE :shock: :mad:

nose

Post by nose » Wed, 11 Apr 2012 9:38 pm

oh my, i've been sneezing a lot as well O_O

my tip, i can't really tell the difference, but I hope it gets sharper and smaller.

i'm sure it will, kao said it's very swollen still, especially since I have thick skin it will take longer to see results..

hows your nose in general?

oh, and I grew this pimple on my nose that won't go away ><

trilogytwist
Regular
Regular

Post by trilogytwist » Wed, 11 Apr 2012 11:32 pm

ya..i had crazy pimples popping out everyday after rhino.......

Did dr kao told you around how many months will you see the result?

no1209

tipplasty without bridge alterations??

Post by no1209 » Thu, 12 Apr 2012 1:50 am

has anyone here only had tipplasty (with ear & septal cartilage) and alarplasty without adding height to their bridge?

i am wishing to get this but i don't know if it is possible.

nose

Post by nose » Thu, 12 Apr 2012 7:01 am

trilogytwist wrote:ya..i had crazy pimples popping out everyday after rhino.......

he said wait at least 2-3 months post op

but he said realistically, i won't see definate results until 1 year

trilogytwist
Regular
Regular

Post by trilogytwist » Thu, 12 Apr 2012 5:22 pm

nose wrote:
trilogytwist wrote:ya..i had crazy pimples popping out everyday after rhino.......

he said wait at least 2-3 months post op

but he said realistically, i won't see definate results until 1 year
Guess is a waiting game now.. :lol:
no1209 wrote:has anyone here only had tipplasty (with ear & septal cartilage) and alarplasty without adding height to their bridge?

Me ..i didn't add height to my bridge and only did tip plasty with septal

no1209

Post by no1209 » Fri, 13 Apr 2012 11:33 am

trilogytwist wrote:
no1209 wrote:has anyone here only had tipplasty (with ear & septal cartilage) and alarplasty without adding height to their bridge?

Me ..i didn't add height to my bridge and only did tip plasty with septal
thank you so much for your reply! oh, you did? did you have it with dr. kao? i asked him if i could have only ear and septal cartilage with tipplasty and he said he recommends rib. i don't really want to add height. i'm not sure what to do now. do you see a big difference in your result?

bclioness42

Post by bclioness42 » Sat, 14 Apr 2012 6:33 am

nose wrote:Hey all, I'm also back from nose job with kao using rib/ear

No pain!! I was surprised.

Any questions, shoot at me an ill try to answer.

I'm satisfied with my result.

Dr kao will not touch alars from the side due to risk of scarring.

Also, make sure you stress to him exactly what you want. He is rather conservstive
Hi there, can you share your pre and post op pictures with me? I am contemplating about the procedures (eye and nose) but hope to go to one doctor so both can be done at the same time instead of going to 2 different doctors. Unlike most the members here, I am much older. Regardless, I'm still thinking about sharing boarding with someone. Can you tell me how you felt from day 1 to day 3 after the surgery. When were you able to breath through your nose and did you have to sleep on your back for at least 2 weeks?! Your input is much appreciated.

nose

Post by nose » Sat, 14 Apr 2012 9:51 am

bclioness42 wrote:
nose wrote:Hey all, I'm also back from nose job with kao using rib/ear

No pain!! I was surprised.

Any questions, shoot at me an ill try to answer.

I'm satisfied with my result.

Dr kao will not touch alars from the side due to risk of scarring.

Also, make sure you stress to him exactly what you want. He is rather conservstive
Hi there, can you share your pre and post op pictures with me? I am contemplating about the procedures (eye and nose) but hope to go to one doctor so both can be done at the same time instead of going to 2 different doctors. Unlike most the members here, I am much older. Regardless, I'm still thinking about sharing boarding with someone. Can you tell me how you felt from day 1 to day 3 after the surgery. When were you able to breath through your nose and did you have to sleep on your back for at least 2 weeks?! Your input is much appreciated.
if you scroll up a few posts, my pre/post op pics are there

i felt kind of woozy because of the GA on day 1 and 2, day 3 i just slept and watched tv cause lazy feeling

i was not able to breath through nose for the first week or so because cast and nose was stuffy and leaking half the day

i slept on my back for 3 weeks. now i sleep on my side.

i am a stomach sleeper but if i can do it, you can do it!

hope this helped

bclioness42

Post by bclioness42 » Sat, 14 Apr 2012 11:02 am

toheart08 wrote:
rhinoguy wrote:so looks like I'll be going in June anyway. :o
I'm so nervous right now, and not sure what to prepare.

For those who are from North America (I'm from Canada), if you can give me some input/tips on traveling to Taipei, I would really appreciate it! :)

I'm particularly confused about money matters... like: the best way of converting my money to TWD from CAD, and using credit card overseas.. I'm calling my bank soon also to find out.

thanks all!
Hi, I am from Singapore, I have travelled to Taipei twice before so I am quite familiar with the place. And I am looking for companion to go with me to Taipei in June or July to share lodging costs and some emotional support and treat it as a fun travelling experience.

I have did my fair research and will go with Dr Kao at Taipei.

I will stay in Taipei 7-10 days. Please reply me asap. I will love to discuss with you more.
Hi, I'm from Canada as well. Although I have double eyelids, they are somewhat hidden and my eyes appear small, swollen and sleepy. I'm interested in making my eyes look bigger, less swollen and more awake. I have some extra upper eyelid which I think should be removed. On top of that, I need to increase my bridge, extend the length of my nose a little plus refine the tip. I haven't consulted with any Drs yet but from this forum, Dr Kao's name came up many times. I am hoping to go to one doctor only to get both procedures done at the same time so as to avoid suffering twice. And like many people, I am seeking companion for emotional support and perhaps share some lodging costs too. Can someone send me Doctor Kao and Doctor Hsu website links? I just went to Dr Young's website and he seems to be good with double eye lid surgeries. How long will I out be out for? It is advisable to get both done at the same time? Any suggestions? Thanks

ufreak3

Re: Have anyone done PS or heard of Doctor Cher &#36554;

Post by ufreak3 » Sun, 15 Apr 2012 3:19 am

princessdeniseelisa wrote:
ufreak3 wrote:Have anyone done PS or heard of Doctor Cher 車參聖? He is SUPER HOT in Fashion Guide. Just searched for his name in Fashion Guide and you can see so many people singing his reviews and he is super hard to book and heard that he is fully booked till 2013!!!

His specialty seems to be this Japanese method called 日式訂書針 which is reputed to be very natural and very short recovery downtime and that is why it is so popular among the Taiwanese working adults.

If anyone has done or heard anything about Doctor Cher please respond asap because I really want to know if he is that good from a fellow Singaporean.
have you gone to Doctor Cher yet? is he good?
Hihi Princess,

In the end I went to Dr Kao instead. I just felt that Dr Cher might be too busy and the whole experience from fixing a consultation to op is too rush... They expect you to go for consultation for 10 minutes then right away do the op which i am not comfortable with that. So I went to Dr Kao instead. BTW Dr Cher is fully booked till next year.

I felt if you want to have a thorough consultation and caring doc Dr Kao is the one. He did a very natural and good job for my eyes just that I still think it will be perfect if the fold is narrower but then so many ppl have said that after a year they can't even see their folds because they done their eyelids too narrow so then again maybe as it goes, my fold will get narrower then it will be perfect. I am currently 2 mths post op and yes the fold is getting narrower.

no1209

Post by no1209 » Sun, 15 Apr 2012 2:00 pm

edit
Last edited by no1209 on Mon, 02 Jul 2012 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.