Singapore Expats

Comestic and Plastic surgery in Taiwan

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
seredipity

Post by seredipity » Thu, 04 Dec 2008 12:49 pm

Hi everyone, it's finally done. I'm 4th day into my surgery with Dr. Hsu. There are still bleeding from my nose, swelling on my eye area and soreness on my rib area when I move, else I feel fine. There are lotsa movie channels at the hotel I'm staying so I'm just resting catching up on movies
:). There is a carrefour near the hotel, so I got all kinds of fruits, milk, yoghurt. Am abit shy with the bandages on my face so I buy meals back and eat in the room.

meili_wudi

Post by meili_wudi » Thu, 04 Dec 2008 2:11 pm

Hi, seems like those who had their autogenous rhino with Dr Kao, all used the rib + ear cartilage?
Anyone only use their ear cartilages and not rib?
to a beautiful me~

UglyPiglet

Post by UglyPiglet » Thu, 04 Dec 2008 7:00 pm

hi everybody, I'm back to update again. Salute all the brave ladies and gentlemen who did rib transplant for their nose. It is really damn damn painful on my rib areas after the surgery. But somehow after next days not painful anymore. And also now my nose is just like a running tap alot of mucus flowing out. Lucky I've a caretaker for half day to take care of me, otherwise I dunnoe what to do also.

mikko_baby80 >> I'm traveling alone, no one with me and will not be doing epi. Epi have to wait next trip already. And for my double eyelid is full incision methods. Swelling is abit on my eyes, but the Sinecch works wonderfull~!!! I really swear for the product, my nose even the nurse say it looks great with not much of swelling, and my eyes now is also not too bad. Shall see how my conditions goes.

seredipity >> hi i bet u're the lady from singapore that the nurse refering at the Yuan's general hospital. Nurse tell me you're about to discharge frm hospital, while I'm going to admit for my surgery with Dr Hsu. Hear Dr Hsu say u be going bck this saturday, all the best~! :)

seredipity

Post by seredipity » Thu, 04 Dec 2008 9:09 pm

seredipity >> hi i bet u're the lady from singapore that the nurse refering at the Yuan's general hospital. Nurse tell me you're about to discharge frm hospital, while I'm going to admit for my surgery with Dr Hsu. Hear Dr Hsu say u be going bck this saturday, all the best~! :)[/quote]

Hi yes that's me! thank u and you too!
I'm supposed to go to see him today but too lazy, will go on sat instead before leaving for airport. are u stayin at the same hotel opposite from the hospital, if yes, maybe could meet for a meal or something...

mikko_baby80
Regular
Regular

Post by mikko_baby80 » Thu, 04 Dec 2008 9:55 pm

UglyPiglet wrote: mikko_baby80 >> I'm traveling alone, no one with me and will not be doing epi. Epi have to wait next trip already. And for my double eyelid is full incision methods. Swelling is abit on my eyes, but the Sinecch works wonderfull~!!! I really swear for the product, my nose even the nurse say it looks great with not much of swelling, and my eyes now is also not too bad. Shall see how my conditions goes.
hihi piglet.. ahh.. ya so brave to go alone.. im rather afraid to go alone coz im reali a direction idiot. u mention earlier tat it's easy to navigate in taiwan but i tink i'll still get lost anyway. lol :lol: .. rib cartilage reali so painful ar? omg.. im still intending to hv tat & my pain tolerence is like 0. :shock: how many days will the pain last? pain killer doesn't help much? wow tis sinecch reali works wonder huh.. i ought to get one too wen my turn comes. can't wait to see ur b4 & after pic. rest well & hv a speedo recovery!~ :D

UglyPiglet

Post by UglyPiglet » Thu, 04 Dec 2008 10:23 pm

seredipity wrote:seredipity >> hi i bet u're the lady from singapore that the nurse refering at the Yuan's general hospital. Nurse tell me you're about to discharge frm hospital, while I'm going to admit for my surgery with Dr Hsu. Hear Dr Hsu say u be going bck this saturday, all the best~! :)

Hi yes that's me! thank u and you too!
I'm supposed to go to see him today but too lazy, will go on sat instead before leaving for airport. are u stayin at the same hotel opposite from the hospital, if yes, maybe could meet for a meal or something...[/quote]

Yes i'm staying the same hotel opposite frm the hospital. Well tml i'll check out and travel to taipei for shopping... how abt breakfast then? :)

kittygirl8
Regular
Regular

Post by kittygirl8 » Fri, 05 Dec 2008 7:05 am

Hey UP & Serepity,

Hey thanks for sharing your experience with us. Seems like each individual has their own different threshold in terms of the pain & swelling after surgery huh? Im going for mine using rib too in a few days time...still feeling extremely nervous about it! :lol:

Did you guys used solely rib or include the ear cartilage too?

I dont think there is any day care provided at Dr Kao....so alittle bit worried about after care after the surgery as I tend to be a frequent 'toilet user' after every drinks lol....

Anyway, good to hear that everything went well with you guys....all the best in the healing process and do share more if you can.... :)

Hi UKOrientalgirl,

Hihi, i'll be staying at the apt just next to the hospital, will be traveling from Singapore like uglypiglet too....

Less than a week now before its my turn.....so nervous! :P

xoxo
Closest buddy- Cold pack
Most intimate pal - Q-tip
Biggest dilemma - Identity crisis
Worst enemies - Comedy, funny tawainese talk show

seredipity

Post by seredipity » Fri, 05 Dec 2008 10:42 am

Yes i'm staying the same hotel opposite frm the hospital. Well tml i'll check out and travel to taipei for shopping... how abt breakfast then? :)[/quote]\

hey i just woke up....... missed breakfast....
well, have fun in taiwan, i admired that you can still move about! for me, i'm just too lazy to leave my hotel room and just resting.
if u want to say hi, i'm in 601. :)

UglyPiglet

Post by UglyPiglet » Fri, 05 Dec 2008 2:56 pm

kittygirl8 wrote:Hey UP & Serepity,

Hey thanks for sharing your experience with us. Seems like each individual has their own different threshold in terms of the pain & swelling after surgery huh? Im going for mine using rib too in a few days time...still feeling extremely nervous about it! :lol:

I dont think there is any day care provided at Dr Kao....so alittle bit worried about after care after the surgery as I tend to be a frequent 'toilet user' after every drinks lol....

Anyway, good to hear that everything went well with you guys....all the best in the healing process and do share more if you can.... :)

Hi UKOrientalgirl,

Hihi, i'll be staying at the apt just next to the hospital, will be traveling from Singapore like uglypiglet too....

xoxo
kittygirl8>>> mine is solely rib cartilage. it would be better to have caretaker to assist you. since U'll need to go to the toilet quite often, as u got to drink alot of water aft the operation bcos ur throat will be very dry and thirsty.

Serepity >>> I've alrdy check out and now at Taipei resting in hotel. All the best in our recovery
:wink:

appletree
Chatter
Chatter

Post by appletree » Fri, 05 Dec 2008 5:58 pm

Hi Serepity and uglypiglet,

you guys are so brave to travel alone ! :)
Speedy recovery for you both and rest well :)

Uglypiglet,

may i know if you have removed your stitches before you leave for taipei?

UglyPiglet

Post by UglyPiglet » Fri, 05 Dec 2008 7:39 pm

appletree wrote:Hi Serepity and uglypiglet,

you guys are so brave to travel alone ! :)
Speedy recovery for you both and rest well :)

Uglypiglet,

may i know if you have removed your stitches before you leave for taipei?

I've yet removed the stitches and right now in taipei. Monday Dec-8 have appointment with Dr Su to remove eyelids stitches. Now I notice there is piece of skin in my nostril dunnoe isit mean to be there or what, I'm so worried somehow, maybe that I'm alone that's why I'm worried....

tobehunk

Post by tobehunk » Fri, 05 Dec 2008 9:39 pm

UglyPiglet wrote:hi everybody, I'm back to update again. Salute all the brave ladies and gentlemen who did rib transplant for their nose. It is really damn damn painful on my rib areas after the surgery. But somehow after next days not painful anymore. And also now my nose is just like a running tap alot of mucus flowing out. Lucky I've a caretaker for half day to take care of me, otherwise I dunnoe what to do also.

mikko_baby80 >> I'm traveling alone, no one with me and will not be doing epi. Epi have to wait next trip already. And for my double eyelid is full incision methods. Swelling is abit on my eyes, but the Sinecch works wonderfull~!!! I really swear for the product, my nose even the nurse say it looks great with not much of swelling, and my eyes now is also not too bad. Shall see how my conditions goes.
wow... u r very brave!! and excellent guy!! u be fine!! get well really really soon!! must take care ok!!

big hugz!!

kittygirl8
Regular
Regular

Post by kittygirl8 » Sat, 06 Dec 2008 5:27 pm

UglyPiglet wrote:
kittygirl8 wrote:Hey UP & Serepity,

Hi UKOrientalgirl,

xoxo
kittygirl8>>> mine is solely rib cartilage. it would be better to have caretaker to assist you. since U'll need to go to the toilet quite often, as u got to drink alot of water aft the operation bcos ur throat will be very dry and thirsty.

Serepity >>> I've alrdy check out and now at Taipei resting in hotel. All the best in our recovery
:wink:
Hi Uglypiglet....or shall I call you handsome piglet now? hehe :)

Thanks for your kind advise. Hmmm.. unfortunately there isnt any caretaker service at Dr Kao....only nurses and I really doubt the nurses will be able to provide some assistance as I heard that its kinda like not part of their duty to take care of patients - somewhat different from Singapore. :(

Is it really that painful that its difficult to get up on our own to go to the loo................????

By the way, not sure if you've heard of this before - I was told that we can always 'store' the unused rib cartilage in other parts of our body, so in any case should there be any complication with the rib implant in our nose, we can always retrieve that for future use.....are you aware of this? Did Dr Hsu ever tell you that he did that before as I was told that he did exactly that for one of this patient....

May I ask why did you do your eyes before the rinoplasty? I was told its better to do the rinoplasty first......am I right to say that....?

You're truly amazing to be able to travel on your own to Taipei in mere days after your surgery - vely strong man ah you? :) Take good care of yourself and have a speedy recovery! :)

xx
Closest buddy- Cold pack
Most intimate pal - Q-tip
Biggest dilemma - Identity crisis
Worst enemies - Comedy, funny tawainese talk show

UglyPiglet

Post by UglyPiglet » Sat, 06 Dec 2008 7:25 pm

kittygirl8>> Erm I'm still at recovery phase so just stick to UglyPiglet will do :wink: Yap u're right, it is not their job to take care of the patients unlike nurses in singapore. Is very painful after the surgery, which I find it difficult to move around. They also inject morphine to ease my pain, after next day morning the pain is not that pain compare than last night. Which that day evening arnd 6pm plus I discharge frm hospital and walk across to my hotel and rest. Follow by next day check out and head to taipei. So the pain is still bearable after 1day of operation.

Dr Hsu did not mention that to me, I assume he used all, well I think I'll ask him again. Well I do my eyes first bcos Dr Su is only available on that day that's why. And now my right eyes lid the crease is higher than left one, I've to see Dr Su on Monday and ask her why, now I do alot of cold compress which nose currently no swelling just that the left nostril got a piece of skin dangling there, and when i use cotton bud to do the cleaning can feel a bit of pain, dunnoe is it normal. Well I guess I need to be patience and rest well and don't think about other things.
Now the weather in Taipei is damn cold, well tml shall post out my gross pictures for you all to see. :)

weeles

Post by weeles » Sat, 06 Dec 2008 7:51 pm

UglyPiglet,

You finally did it.. Yayy!! Congrats...
In 2 months we can call you handsome piglet already :D
I wish you a speedy recovery, and don't forget to upload some pics..