Singapore Expats Forum

expats come to O bar wed 28th may

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
ashlee.c

expats come to O bar wed 28th may

Postby ashlee.c » Tue, 27 May 2008 2:01 pm

expats looking to meet new people come to the O bar in robertson quay tomorrow night. Action kicks off at 7.30 till late....great place to chill and hang. And plus i wanna meet new people......if you want to contact me email me at rednut_ash@hotmail.com
or PM me.....

plus im on uni holidays and my days are extremely boring so if i can find new mates to chill with that would also would be very awesome.....

please come.....:)
21 female student from australia newcastle/melb. Doing Musical Theatre BA (hons) degree here in singapore. been here already for 2 years now so i know my way around. Feel free to drop an email always happy to help or simply meet new people.

cheers ash :)

TexasExpat

WNDC

Postby TexasExpat » Fri, 30 May 2008 10:56 am

Hi Ash,

Instead of toiling on your own to get people out, why not join us at our regular group--every Wednesday night at a diferent pub/bar. It's a pretty diverse group of people of different ages from different spots all over the world. We're always welcoming of newcomers.

You can find more about it under the Wednesday Night Drinking Club section in the Events, Gatherings,.....

Cheers,
Marc