Singapore Expats Forum

Home sick to Hong Kong

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
puppetshow1

Home sick to Hong Kong

Postby puppetshow1 » Tue, 20 May 2008 10:18 pm

Although a lot of people say that Hong Kong and Singapore are very alike, but to a real hongkongese: no they are not!
I am originally from hong kong then lived in Europe for few years, now I end up in Singapore with my dutchie bf. Want to know somebody who are from or lived there before, if you love it / hate it / miss it and want to hang around and have some fun in the hong kong style (!). Welcome to drop me a message.

Pat

jhouse
Regular
Regular

Re: Home sick to Hong Kong

Postby jhouse » Wed, 21 May 2008 9:07 am

puppetshow1 wrote:Although a lot of people say that Hong Kong and Singapore are very alike, but to a real hongkongese: no they are not!
I am originally from hong kong then lived in Europe for few years, now I end up in Singapore with my dutchie bf. Want to know somebody who are from or lived there before, if you love it / hate it / miss it and want to hang around and have some fun in the hong kong style (!). Welcome to drop me a message.

Pat

Hi,

It will be great if you can visit the CGC forum for some activities where most of the HKer and canto speak hangs out... or you can also join us in the facebook for more activities :P

you can PM us, and you will get to rcv messages on the next oncoming activity...