Singapore Expats Forum

Forehead implant

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
ohlala_PS
Regular
Regular
Posts: 88
Joined: Sun, 17 Feb 2008

Forehead implant

Postby ohlala_PS » Sun, 18 May 2008 12:03 pm

Could any babes here gimme a pointer on where I can find more info regarding this, I tried to search it here on the forum but came up with non related stuff.

Any forehead implant surgeon recommended?

Thanks in advance! :love:

mintgirl
Regular
Regular
Posts: 63
Joined: Mon, 05 May 2008

Postby mintgirl » Sun, 18 May 2008 12:24 pm

hey saw your post on the other thread. Just came to say....I really don't think you should get it. Why? Everytime I think of forehead implants, I think to dawn's implant, and how obvious and conspicuous it is, super fake looking.
Also I can imagine the discomfort of having sth implanted in your forehead T_T

just get a rhino

Shiyun777
Regular
Regular
Posts: 53
Joined: Sat, 17 May 2008
Contact:

Postby Shiyun777 » Mon, 19 May 2008 9:53 am

U guys sure Dawn did forehead implant ? :D

IS that true ? Where is proof, the photos could be way exaggerated by photoshop. She's too young also for this procedure.
Usually it's the "obasan" in Korea who have more of this.

Why is it that this procedure will help in cosmetics? I still don't understand ....

:???:
Beauty is a matter of the providence will

mintgirl
Regular
Regular
Posts: 63
Joined: Mon, 05 May 2008

Postby mintgirl » Mon, 19 May 2008 1:57 pm

yah I'm 110% sure she got it. There are many many photos that show her forehead implants, cheek implants, chin implants etc, I'll try to find a pic for you. I swear, once you see it, that's what you'll notice in every photo of her photoshopped or not. She also had surgery on her lips to reduce the fullness and surgery to make the corners of her lips curl up. She also had inner and outer epi, double eyelid surgery and a boob job -_-. Oh and judging by the stiffness of her face....LOTS of botox

omg soo plastic

haha anyway, I heard the forehead implant makes you look more euroasian, and that's what dawn's after right? Cos when your nose bridge goes alot higher, it looks funny on a flat face (such as dawn's) before her MAJORRRRRRR surgery.

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby aadvark » Mon, 19 May 2008 2:18 pm

Shiyun777 wrote:U guys sure Dawn did forehead implant ? :D

IS that true ? Where is proof, the photos could be way exaggerated by photoshop. She's too young also for this procedure.
Usually it's the "obasan" in Korea who have more of this.

Why is it that this procedure will help in cosmetics? I still don't understand ....

:???:


our foreheads, esp in asians, tend to slope backwards, but by general aesthetics, it shld be closer to being perpendicular to the ground.

And like Mintgirl said, if you want a high bridge, ur forehead cannot slope too far back, else the bridge looks odd
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

taxico
Director
Director
Posts: 3148
Joined: Sat, 10 May 2008
Location: Existential dilemma!

Postby taxico » Mon, 19 May 2008 2:30 pm

i don't know who this "dawn" is, but forehead implant sure sounds weird if her cranial structure is normal.

surely being asian is no reason to get "forehead" implants!

then there are those who get implants underneath their scalp to become taller.

they remins me of the cone heads. this is just so weird! i

hope there're major corrections required on the defective skull or this is just too painful for me to fathom.

what if you take part in survivor and then fall head first into a fire?

Shiyun777
Regular
Regular
Posts: 53
Joined: Sat, 17 May 2008
Contact:

Postby Shiyun777 » Mon, 19 May 2008 3:04 pm

mintgirl wrote:yah I'm 110% sure she got it. There are many many photos that show her forehead implants, cheek implants, chin implants etc, I'll try to find a pic for you. I swear, once you see it, that's what you'll notice in every photo of her photoshopped or not. She also had surgery on her lips to reduce the fullness and surgery to make the corners of her lips curl up. She also had inner and outer epi, double eyelid surgery and a boob job -_-. Oh and judging by the stiffness of her face....LOTS of botox

omg soo plastic

haha anyway, I heard the forehead implant makes you look more euroasian, and that's what dawn's after right? Cos when your nose bridge goes alot higher, it looks funny on a flat face (such as dawn's) before her MAJORRRRRRR surgery.



No. I don't believe she did so many surgeries, I'm sure she didn't have any botox done, no way for her age. She's too young for these. And certainly I don't think she had any boobs surgery. From her old photos she's quite well endowed, what I observe is that she had slimmed alot.
That's all.

There are people naturally borned with big boobs while the rest of their frame is slim. I'm one of them , it not always the case for surgeries when you see something which is special from the mainstream.
I too had nice and natural almond shape eyes with double eyelids since birth which is getting rounder and bigger as I age because I'm losing fats there with age.

My lips are full also. and when I entered chat rooms with camera on, some caucasians also thought I did my lips, but no ...
my childhood photos are the sources to discredit the rumors I get as well.

Interestingly with the pusuit of beauty among women in Sg , there's no big deal with who has done what .... why keep harping on Dawn? I don't understand .... :???:
Beauty is a matter of the providence will

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby aadvark » Mon, 19 May 2008 7:40 pm

Shiyun777 wrote:
mintgirl wrote:yah I'm 110% sure she got it. There are many many photos that show her forehead implants, cheek implants, chin implants etc, I'll try to find a pic for you. I swear, once you see it, that's what you'll notice in every photo of her photoshopped or not. She also had surgery on her lips to reduce the fullness and surgery to make the corners of her lips curl up. She also had inner and outer epi, double eyelid surgery and a boob job -_-. Oh and judging by the stiffness of her face....LOTS of botox

omg soo plastic

haha anyway, I heard the forehead implant makes you look more euroasian, and that's what dawn's after right? Cos when your nose bridge goes alot higher, it looks funny on a flat face (such as dawn's) before her MAJORRRRRRR surgery.



No. I don't believe she did so many surgeries, I'm sure she didn't have any botox done, no way for her age. She's too young for these. And certainly I don't think she had any boobs surgery. From her old photos she's quite well endowed, what I observe is that she had slimmed alot.
That's all.

There are people naturally borned with big boobs while the rest of their frame is slim. I'm one of them , it not always the case for surgeries when you see something which is special from the mainstream.
I too had nice and natural almond shape eyes with double eyelids since birth which is getting rounder and bigger as I age because I'm losing fats there with age.

My lips are full also. and when I entered chat rooms with camera on, some caucasians also thought I did my lips, but no ...
my childhood photos are the sources to discredit the rumors I get as well.

Interestingly with the pusuit of beauty among women in Sg , there's no big deal with who has done what .... why keep harping on Dawn? I don't understand .... :???:


i dun think she did that much either, prob nose, eyes, and facial shape, not sure abt boobs. only reason why everyone is fixated on her (other than envy/jealousy) will be that she vehemently denies any surgery, even after her ex-schoolmates (prob enemies) published all her b4 pictures online. And also, b4 she had anything done, she had a slightly negative post abt wat she tot of PS. So everyone labeled her a hypocrite and this began the obsession with her...
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF

mintgirl
Regular
Regular
Posts: 63
Joined: Mon, 05 May 2008

Postby mintgirl » Tue, 20 May 2008 2:39 am

nah she did all that
cos on another forum everybody found heaps of photos to prove she got each of those surgeries

and she did get boob surgery, not only are they really rounded at the top, she had photos wearing the same dress twice, and there's a noticeable diff in her boob size

you guys wouldn't know unless I show you the pics but I can't be stuffed going through the pages of that thread lol

Shiyun777
Regular
Regular
Posts: 53
Joined: Sat, 17 May 2008
Contact:

Postby Shiyun777 » Tue, 20 May 2008 8:49 am

I was wondering why people are so triggered by Dawn's denial of surgery.

Well, I had some surgery also but i don't go around telling the whole world. Surely, I'm not obliged to answer to anyone's query to any cosmetic enhancement I had made for myself.

And people can actually be so idle to keep spinning the same tales around, non-stop. I mean does it really matter with what she did in her life? Tons of youngsters do surgery now. Those faces you see on television seeking to join star search, most of them probably had done something too, you can tell it from their face if you are expert in plastics/cosmetics.

So, many people are doing the things which are the on-going speculations for Dawn, so why are people not accepting Dawn for what she is herself ?
OMG, everyone is fake now, most people including us forumners are also fake because we are too keen in having some procedures done to enhance ourselves, and we won't go around admitting surgery too, so what makes us more better than Dawn?

Come on ... :roll:
Beauty is a matter of the providence will

Shiyun777
Regular
Regular
Posts: 53
Joined: Sat, 17 May 2008
Contact:

Postby Shiyun777 » Tue, 20 May 2008 9:00 am

Why will people get to be so mean and like to 'torture' others psychologically by humiliating them???

I've been 'tortured' in a way before where others tried to bring shame, injury and disease to me out of hatred and strong jealousy. :x Malicity and misdeeds , I think these actions are very evil and will reap very bad retribution.

If we want our life to prosper, no one should be sadist, unkind, malicious.
Beauty is a matter of the providence will

mintgirl
Regular
Regular
Posts: 63
Joined: Mon, 05 May 2008

Postby mintgirl » Tue, 20 May 2008 11:42 am

ppl don't hate her for surgery, they highly dislike her cos of her numerous lies (saying she's mixed jap/dutch then changing it to thai/dutch, saying she got a US scholarship, saying she comes from a single income family when actually her dad retired cos they're really well off, also lying about the Edison chen issue, and recently lying about being propositioned by an older man -_-, and those aren't the only lies)

also about her hyprocrisy (her condemning ppl that get plastic surgery when she got a HUGE heap herself and her saying girls that pose naked and do cheap things are slutty, when she posed in her bra and undies in magazines and went on a bali holiday on valentines with the owner of a ferrari club who's probably married, yet she says she's completely single and bla bla bla which shows she's willing to sell her body for money which is total hypocrisy.

That's only a few of the many examples of her pathetic actions.

nao zi you dian bian tai ba~~

taxico
Director
Director
Posts: 3148
Joined: Sat, 10 May 2008
Location: Existential dilemma!

Postby taxico » Tue, 20 May 2008 2:22 pm

is dawn some a disliked forum personality?

User avatar
sundaymorningstaple
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 34262
Joined: Thu, 11 Nov 2004
Location: Still Fishing!
Contact:

Postby sundaymorningstaple » Tue, 20 May 2008 3:30 pm

She has a reputation that almost equals Annabelle Chong.......(as far as the animosity she generates). Not the record. :P

User avatar
aadvark
Manager
Manager
Posts: 1589
Joined: Tue, 10 Apr 2007
Location: Singapore

Postby aadvark » Tue, 20 May 2008 3:44 pm

Shiyun777 wrote:Why will people get to be so mean and like to 'torture' others psychologically by humiliating them???

I've been 'tortured' in a way before where others tried to bring shame, injury and disease to me out of hatred and strong jealousy. :x Malicity and misdeeds , I think these actions are very evil and will reap very bad retribution.

If we want our life to prosper, no one should be sadist, unkind, malicious.


oh lighten up, no one's trying to bring shame, injury and disease to Dawn. Just that her actions make some people dislike her, surely not everyone is expected to like everyone else :P

most of us in here have PS done also, so we have no reason to dislike her for PS alone.
Next: Forehead augmentation, botox, RF


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Aesthetic Enhancement & Cosmetic Surgery”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests