Singapore Expats Forum

look for a male friend

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
clear---029

look for a male friend

Postby clear---029 » Thu, 16 Sep 2004 2:33 pm

I am a undergraduate PRC girl , now is studying in NUS ME yr2. i am living in campus now. I feel so boring abt the daily school life, while there are so few chance for the ppl to communicate on the campus....

So i turn to this forum, expecting a single male chinese Singaporean or Malay or PRC to bring some fresh to my life.
hope this guy is 22-26yrs old, 172-185cm tall, and well educated, :D

feel free to email me to : clear---029@163.com

Postby Guest » Fri, 17 Sep 2004 2:07 am

so many ppl have a drop here, but just passed by,.... sad.

And in additional, i like music, like arts, like all the tradional things.

starfantasy84
Regular
Regular

Postby starfantasy84 » Fri, 17 Sep 2004 9:54 am

Hi, it seems you created another same thread. Not that people don reply, maybe cos they dun fit what you wanted. If you just put looking for frens with no string attached, i'm sure more people will reply? :D

Re: look for a male friend

Postby Guest » Sun, 31 Oct 2004 5:43 pm

clear---029 wrote:I am a undergraduate PRC girl , now is studying in NUS ME yr2. i am living in campus now. I feel so boring abt the daily school life, while there are so few chance for the ppl to communicate on the campus....

So i turn to this forum, expecting a single male chinese Singaporean or Malay or PRC to bring some fresh to my life.
hope this guy is 22-26yrs old, 172-185cm tall, and well educated, :D

feel free to email me to : clear---029@163.com

Hi there.i understand how nus life can e. i was from nus too.
Anyway i am 25 male of turkish/malay mix blood
if u are interested to be friends..do email me at rezasmess@hotmail.com or sms 97250605.

cguy

hi

Postby cguy » Wed, 17 Nov 2004 8:58 am

hi..
im also single stay alone in sg,you can email me
may be we meet up hang around for coffee....chit chat

masuds@go.com

hope to hear from you

take care

masu

Postby Guest » Wed, 17 Nov 2004 6:35 pm

Is it no wonder that you don't get a lot of responses? I mean, you come on here looking to make friends because your bored then you go and put limitations on who you want to meet? Must be Chinese Singaporean, well-educated? If you're looking for a local man to be friends with, may I suggest that you go on over to sgforums.com and post there. You will probably have a better chance on finding what your looking for.

But of course, your always welcome here! Do you have something against other nationalities? I would welcome the chance to talk and get to know someone from China who is studying here. Maybe if your a bit more open, you will get more responses.

Capricorn

I may be what u looking for?

Postby Capricorn » Wed, 17 Nov 2004 8:47 pm

Hi there

I believe u should seriously give me a call, yes I am chinese sporean, tall, tanned & well built. Pls call me at 91088629 or sms

Capricorn guy

Patrick

Postby Guest » Thu, 18 Nov 2004 1:38 am

I'm searching for a girl, 1m72, 56kg, with green eyes, and who earn more than 3250 $/month. And also she needs to be born between 1978 and 1979.
I wonder if someone will answer me ... maybe I'm not enough specific ... I want her from Urugay, but born in Singapore and lived here at least 7 years.

And I don't know if it's for friendship, or relation. It's secret.
And I'm writing this message coz I'm getting bored tonight :roll: