Singapore Expats Forum

Want to learn Swedish

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
altiora

Want to learn Swedish

Postby altiora » Sat, 10 May 2008 11:38 am

Hi everyone,

I am interested to learn Swedish but i cant find any language school in sg that offers the course :( Does anyone has any idea where I can learn from? Or, if there is any Swedes here who wishes to learn chinese we can learn from each other. Thank you very much! :)

26/f/singaporean
98% of the people who failed, give up. But 98% of the people who don't give up, succeed.

Tove

Postby Tove » Sun, 11 May 2008 7:25 pm

Hi!
I'm from Sweden, have never tried to teach the language before but we could try sometime. I would like to pick up some chinese as well.

/Tove

ksl
Governor
Governor

Postby ksl » Mon, 12 May 2008 9:32 pm

Nice! Two females should get along fine, meaning no distraction, well providing your on the straight and narrow path of study, that is! :) Swedish women are so good looking, and if you ask ozchick, she would probably say all the roosters too!

Sambuca_69

Postby Sambuca_69 » Wed, 14 May 2008 3:13 am

hi good evening, im indian here but i sure wanna learn or at least try to learn the swedish . i think sweden is a lovely country and its so peaceful and naturally beautiful and it has the best VODKA in the world. so if anyone wants to learn hindi , tamil or just wanna teach swede just let me know . thanks and god bless.