Singapore Expats Forum

Beer

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
tommywantbeer

Beer

Postby tommywantbeer » Thu, 08 May 2008 3:45 pm

Hi, any like minded lads up for a bit of a beer session one night? Missing the nights out with the lads at home. Email me at Tommywantbeer@yahoo.com

Cheers

Tom :)

sierra2469alpha
Editor
Editor

Postby sierra2469alpha » Thu, 08 May 2008 4:27 pm

Hi Tom - check out the FNDC/WNDC threads on this forum - might be starting point for you!

HTH - P

justbeer

Postby justbeer » Wed, 04 Jun 2008 3:24 pm

Hi,

there's a new place in town called Just Beer, located behind Ulu Pandan Road off Mt Sinai Rise, next to a condo called Ridgewood condo.

They serve up to 29 different labels of beer and next door there's also a wine and spirit place.

If you're looking for a quiet, chill out place with a pool view and nice palm trees in the backdrop, definitely worth checking it out!!

Furthermore the prices are pretty decent, $5 for a pint of hoegarden during happy hours!

The actual address is No. 5 Ridgewood Close, Ridgewood condo Unit 5-G6.

Cheers!

jpatokal

Postby jpatokal » Thu, 05 Jun 2008 6:17 pm

Strictly speaking posts like the above should be deleted as spamming, and I deleted the other copy...

...but I've actually been to the place in question and it is indeed pretty nice. Good selection of beers, decent prices, very laid back. However, the location tucked between condos at the end of a dead-end lane in a quiet residential neighborhood is pretty hopeless, esp. as one of the condos it's next to is about to get demolished...
Vaguely heretical thoughts on travel technology at Gyrovague