Singapore Expats Forum

Are u Married ?

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
jackdaniel

Are u Married ?

Postby jackdaniel » Mon, 05 May 2008 2:10 pm

Hello everyone,
I dont know weather I am in the correct forum or not, only thing I know is, you don't need a special place to share your experience and seek help from friends.

I am married for last 4 years, but recently started feeling too suffocated in my relationship.I am a very outgoing and a fun loving person,I love making new friends and treasure them, but when it comes to my wife, I just can't stand her, though, I love her a lot and cannot see her in pain or tears in her eyes.I try to fulfill all her wishes and give her the best of best but still I just don't understand why she do things which I cannot stand, she screams, make an objection on each and everything I do, she hates my friends, hates me drinking,doesn't allow me to touch her, doesn't allow me to go out.I even don't remember when did we smile together last time.She was never like this before, but suddenly she has changed.
I just can't figure out what's wrong.
Do all marriage's turn out to be like this ??

pixfirewall
Regular
Regular

Re: Are u Married ?

Postby pixfirewall » Wed, 14 May 2008 11:56 am

jackdaniel wrote:Hello everyone,
I dont know weather I am in the correct forum or not, only thing I know is, you don't need a special place to share your experience and seek help from friends.

I am married for last 4 years, but recently started feeling too suffocated in my relationship.I am a very outgoing and a fun loving person,I love making new friends and treasure them, but when it comes to my wife, I just can't stand her, though, I love her a lot and cannot see her in pain or tears in her eyes.I try to fulfill all her wishes and give her the best of best but still I just don't understand why she do things which I cannot stand, she screams, make an objection on each and everything I do, she hates my friends, hates me drinking,doesn't allow me to touch her, doesn't allow me to go out.I even don't remember when did we smile together last time.She was never like this before, but suddenly she has changed.
I just can't figure out what's wrong.
Do all marriage's turn out to be like this ??

Is there any reason you could think about why your wife suddenly act this way?
Is there something you have done to make her act this way?
Are you at the point of filing for divorce?
Have you tried reaching out to her and talk what is happening?
Do you have kids?
pixfirewall
IM & email: dccruzjr@msn.com