Singapore Expats

One night in Paris

Discuss about food, eating places, shopping centres, clubs, pubs, massage, sports, travel & holidays. Share tips on best place to chill, party, relax or travel destinations.
Malaga

One night in Paris

Post by Malaga » Mon, 05 May 2008 7:24 am

We will be stopping 1 night in Paris on our way home from Spain in Christmas. Can anybody recommend a hotel or "bed & Breakfast" type of acomodation for a family of 4 NOT EXPENSIVE . We only need a clean room + bathroom. We will be flying in and out of Charles de Gaulle Airport. This will be 1st to 2/ January '09
All comments welcome!
Thks

Rushman2112

Post by Rushman2112 » Wed, 07 May 2008 11:08 am

The answer depends on where you want to be. There are a plethora of hotels within 10 mins of CDG, at all prices.

We have stayed in the Ibis at Paris Nord 2 which would fit your description, do a search on accor's website or wotif.com. Cost for a room for 2 was EUR80, cheap for Europe(!)

Paris Nord 2 is served by a free navette service to and from CDG, and has about 5 different accor group hotels in a cluster.

Malaga

1 night in Paris

Post by Malaga » Wed, 07 May 2008 12:18 pm

Thank you very much for the info , Rushman. I did a search and that Ibis Hotel now costs E95. We don't really want to pay more than E100 for 1 room, so it sounds ok. I will keep searching anyway.
Thks

Malaga

Post by Malaga » Fri, 09 May 2008 10:47 pm

To Rushman: I have already booked the Ibis Hotel, a friend of mine told me exactly the same as you did, so I just went ahead and booked it.

Thks a lot for your help!