yummy-liz wrote:Cool! i guess am not gonna wait for 3months. HAHAHA just go!haha do u know why u didnt make it last time?
yummy-liz wrote:they didnt really said i must wait for 3 months, but what the lady said was i could give another try in 3 months... sound scary blacklist...
Hi cythx.. I didnt get my asss into round 2.. but if get in also I will reconsider lo.. do u noticed the salary offered for CX crew is only HKD 15K? How to survive in HK where the expenses there is so high?cythx wrote:Cathay Pacific 2nd interview is on the same day with SIA. Don't know still got lots of people going for SIA walk-in or not?
I get some info that they only get 14 people from this interview. I don't know it's real or not.lil^pig wrote:some update on sat interview.....wasn't sure about total of candidates who went for the interview but what i heard was by the time i left at 10 plus its already 500 over candidates.
In a group of ten as usual, we were supposed to give a brief intro about ourselves, about our family, what do we like to do during our free time. 5 names were called in my group including me.
Baju kebaya test:
Find it weird cause they separated the 5 gurls into 2 groups. I was with another 2 gurls and the rest was with another big group. 2 out of 3 went through including me
I failed on this round again. But the interviewer was really nice and friendly, did not know what was the reason I failed on this round again. Sighhh... before I went into the room, 2 gurls came out after the interview, so I asked them how was it. One of the gurl was confident that she did well another one was telling me it was really tough and stressful. But the one who was confident did not pass through. And guess what....we got the same interviewer....I was pretty satisfied with how I answered this time compared to the last time and thought I might have the chance to pass through this time but I didn't make it. Anyway these are some of the questions that the interviewer asked:
1. Why do you wanna join SIA? Why not MAS?
2. Why do you want to be a cabin crew?
3. Do you have what it takes to be a cabin crew?
4. Tell me more about your current job.
5. What are the nice places in Singapore you would recommend if i'm a tourist? (cause I am working in sg....I think that is why she asked me this ques)
6. What kind of services or entertainment does SIA offer?
7. What would you do if a passenger harass you to the extend of following you even after you have reached the destination and insist of going out with you?
8. What if he still insist on being disrespectful? (ok i don't remember what was the exact sentence....something like that la... haha)
9. Tell me what are your strength and weaknesses
In my group only one girl passed everything... what I heard from her was the final interview is easier than the one-on-one.
According to the gurl in my group, she said from no A1- A7+, 7 was chosen...I guess passing rate is like 10%. No idea how many was chosen on Sat overall.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests