Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew Malaysia walk in

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
stewardwannabe
Regular
Regular

Post by stewardwannabe » Fri, 15 Aug 2008 9:02 am

cythx wrote:
caryssa wrote:helo everyone...well,im fr Penang also..but is mainland penang.haha..and I'm Cythx's fren..we knew each other during interview.hehe..and im going this Saturday also..going to meet C and thn go to the hotel together...hope both of us can make it this time around because we really want it so bad.. :P Good Luck for everyone who is going this Saturday...
Hey girl, we both join together will become CC = Cabin Crew. :lol:

hey caryssa & cythx and everyone else going for tmr interview...

ALL THE BEST AND GOODD LUCK... u guys will do well!... do and hope for the best k!... hehe smile lots!

take care...
SW

Vernness

Post by Vernness » Fri, 15 Aug 2008 10:33 am

caryssa wrote:helo everyone...well,im fr Penang also..but is mainland penang.haha..and I'm Cythx's fren..we knew each other during interview.hehe..and im going this Saturday also..going to meet C and thn go to the hotel together...hope both of us can make it this time around because we really want it so bad.. :P Good Luck for everyone who is going this Saturday...
Hie! Nice to meet you and good luck in yr intv tml!

caryssa
Chatter
Chatter

Post by caryssa » Fri, 15 Aug 2008 12:02 pm

thx everyone for the wishes....but due to some problem, am not going for tomorrow's interview...but will attend the walk in in penang for sure...haha cythx....thats true..c + c =cc :P waiting for ur good news 2mr...GOOD LUCK!
Accomplish or do not begin

ahemrmompmlhaaniez
Regular
Regular

Post by ahemrmompmlhaaniez » Fri, 15 Aug 2008 9:13 pm

Cythx & Danny,

It's 2molo! Gambateh!! Hope both of u "ashore" tomolo :lol:

dannyooi_84
Regular
Regular

Post by dannyooi_84 » Sat, 16 Aug 2008 10:27 pm

thanks Ahemr...

heloo guys...back from the interview....

ahemrmompmlhaaniez
Regular
Regular

Post by ahemrmompmlhaaniez » Sun, 17 Aug 2008 12:34 am

Hey D,
How is it? Succeeded?

dannyooi_84
Regular
Regular

Post by dannyooi_84 » Sun, 17 Aug 2008 12:57 pm

ahemr...

I made it to the final interview. Yesterday, the interview went till around 6 something, by then the staff told us that we come back tomorrow for the final interview. Went today, and was unsuccessful. Problems still lies with my studies. sigh.

Vernness

Post by Vernness » Mon, 18 Aug 2008 10:30 am

Hie D,

Woh..u got till final round?! What did they say abt yr studies?

cythx
Chatter
Chatter

Post by cythx » Mon, 18 Aug 2008 11:13 am

haih... i got booted out on the first round. :?
Some ppl watch things happen, some ppl let things happen, but I make things happen... The sky is my limit!

ahemrmompmlhaaniez
Regular
Regular

Post by ahemrmompmlhaaniez » Mon, 18 Aug 2008 11:22 am

Cythx,
Don't despair, try agn on next wk. :)

V, u goin next wk rite? Be well prepared, FIGHT FOR IT!!! :wink:

dannyooi_84
Regular
Regular

Post by dannyooi_84 » Mon, 18 Aug 2008 11:24 am

Hey V, ya ...i manage to pass till the final round. An improvement from my previous try.hehe. The moment she ask about my studies, I know it is the end. I'm now in my final year of my degree. Currently in the 1st semester of my final year, and left one more semester to go. Too bad i've a 3 months long break after this semester. I'll be graduating may next year. Actually my exam will be finishing in early april.

You know what, I told her that I'll probably stop or differ my studies and she asked whether is this a wise move. She said that " you better complete your degree, at least next time you have something to fallback on". We have many recruitment throughout the year...you can try some other time ..bla bla bla. Anyhow, i need to heed her advice. For sure i'll stumble at this hurdle if would to go till 1 on 1 interview or the final round.

So for now, i'll concentrate on my studies. Probably I'll try one or two interviews along the way to gain more experience.

eunice1982

Post by eunice1982 » Mon, 18 Aug 2008 12:18 pm

cythx wrote:haih... i got booted out on the first round. :?
Cythx...no worries...get experience and come back for penang interview..!!mayb u can get in in penang interview...who knows?

dannyooi_84
Regular
Regular

Post by dannyooi_84 » Mon, 18 Aug 2008 1:00 pm

ya...cythx...try and try again..dun worry... try Penang interview.

More interview = more exp

mind telling me why you failed your first round ?

Vernness

Post by Vernness » Mon, 18 Aug 2008 1:00 pm

Hey D,

Hais..it's such a letdown, with your studies coming in the way. :(
But she gave you good advice tho. Better finish yr studies then try again..no worries ;) Btw, what question did they ask in d 1st round?

A, Yap, I'm gonna try for the Pg intv..braces and all..rofl....but I'm not confident tho....the 1st time I went for the intv, I feel so intimidated...EVERYone seems like very experienced, very pretty, very good command of English etc etc.. There was a girl in my group, she speaks good English but I dunno why she got booted out...

C, no worries...try, try, try again!!! Gambateh!!!!! R u goin for d Pg intv??

cythx
Chatter
Chatter

Post by cythx » Mon, 18 Aug 2008 1:41 pm

Hi all, I can't go for the Penang interview. That day is my brother convocation in KL. I must go there. Maybe next month. Thank you for your encouragement. Don't worried. I will go and try again for the interview. :wink:
Some ppl watch things happen, some ppl let things happen, but I make things happen... The sky is my limit!