Singapore Expats Forum

Looking for some new girlfriends!

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
meretebolsen

Friday Coffee

Postby meretebolsen » Mon, 21 Jul 2008 10:45 pm

This Friday we are meeting in Coffee Bean opposite Paya Labar MRT; usual time 11.00am.
Newbies and oldies - all welcome! Look forward to seeing everyone.
M

Cecilia88

Postby Cecilia88 » Tue, 22 Jul 2008 10:59 am

Hi, girls,

I'm hoping to join you gals this Friday. Hey,meretebolsen, how can I recognize you guys? Can I have a cell number or something just in case I get lost? Thanks. Hope to see you all!!

phoenix_76

Postby phoenix_76 » Wed, 23 Jul 2008 8:54 pm

Helllooo gals...

I'm looking to make new gal friends too... I'm in between jobs... and have lots of time to kill in the morning... But, can't make it this Friday... I know this is kinda last minute, but, do anyone want to meet up tommorrow (Thursday) for coffee/lunch?? I'm open to suggestions as to the venue. Anyone up for it? Let me know.

knutty

Postby knutty » Fri, 25 Jul 2008 5:07 pm

Hi there!

I'm a 31yo Brit, married with no kiddies, arrived in Singapore over a week ago and would have loved to have met up with you all this morning, except I've only just found this thread.

Anyone fancy meeting up next week? That Pacific Coffee place sounds great puppetshow1, it'll be the furthest I've ventured alone since arriving! I know Orchard Rd like the back of my hand though! :roll:

Hope to meet you soon!
Lx

jhanshar

coffee

Postby jhanshar » Mon, 28 Jul 2008 3:21 pm

Hey ladies,
Not sure if you established a coffee venue for this Friday August 1 at coffee last week. If you have not, I could suggest the Starbucks at the corner of Orchard Road and Tanglin Road, I don't believe we've been there yet. Same time...11:00am!

Looking forward to seeing you guys this week!

Later!
Jen
New Singapore girl looking for some friends!

astr
Regular
Regular

Postby astr » Mon, 28 Jul 2008 7:58 pm

hello ladies,

i only just found this thread too. i will be in town this friday. would love to join in. :)

astr
Regular
Regular

Postby astr » Mon, 28 Jul 2008 8:03 pm

is anyone interested in catching a french movie on any tuesday evening? they show at alliance francaises, newton. :)

Nixxy
Regular
Regular

Postby Nixxy » Mon, 28 Jul 2008 9:05 pm

Ooh, I have my NUS International Students 'orientation' on Friday morning. Shame, would have been nice to meet some of you for coffee! May be interested in the French film if I'm not viewing appartments Tuesday evening!

astr
Regular
Regular

Postby astr » Mon, 28 Jul 2008 10:15 pm

Nixxy wrote:Ooh, I have my NUS International Students 'orientation' on Friday morning. Shame, would have been nice to meet some of you for coffee! May be interested in the French film if I'm not viewing appartments Tuesday evening!

sure.....lemme know :)

jhanshar

coffee

Postby jhanshar » Wed, 30 Jul 2008 11:41 am

Ok, we are confirmed for coffee this Friday morning, August 1 at the Starbucks at the corner of Tanglin Road and Orchard Road. if you are coming from Orchard, it is past the Forum Shopping Mall....not the Starbucks in Tanglin Mall.

Any newbies welcome as always, our purses will be on the table to help you all identify us! See you there!
New Singapore girl looking for some friends!

IrisS

Postby IrisS » Wed, 30 Jul 2008 2:52 pm

Hi ladies!

Nice thread you have here.

I would like to join your coffee morning this Friday.
I guess I'll recognize you by the purses!?

Looking forward to meet some nice new people!

Thanks,
Iris
(29yo Dutch girl)

astr
Regular
Regular

Postby astr » Wed, 30 Jul 2008 3:05 pm

count me in!

could sum1 pls PM me a phone number. it's very easy for me to get lost.

thank you :)

lucida

Postby lucida » Thu, 31 Jul 2008 12:27 am

hi gals,

i would like to join you but i can't make it this friday as i have other plans that i can't get out of. please let me know when the next gathering will be.

cheers x

knutty

Re: coffee

Postby knutty » Thu, 31 Jul 2008 11:46 am

jhanshar wrote:Ok, we are confirmed for coffee this Friday morning, August 1 at the Starbucks at the corner of Tanglin Road and Orchard Road. if you are coming from Orchard, it is past the Forum Shopping Mall....not the Starbucks in Tanglin Mall.

Any newbies welcome as always, our purses will be on the table to help you all identify us! See you there!

Okay great, looking forward to meeting you all tomorrow!

mrsmonkie
Regular
Regular

Postby mrsmonkie » Thu, 31 Jul 2008 5:31 pm

I'm another newbie and a little bit shy :oops: But I'll try and make it tomorrow as well.

I guess I'll look out for the handbags on the table.