Singapore Expats Forum

Where is my face ?!

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.

Forks
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Forks » Sun, 04 May 2008 1:38 pm

Ok, how about a question then.

Why the concern with beauty? and I dont mean it in a Naomi Wolf - Beauty myth kinda way but the simple fact why makeup etc etc?

Are you trying to look good for your self or others? Most people find people who are happy about who they are more attractive than those with self loathing. If the Rooster says yer good why sweat it?

ksl
Governor
Governor

Postby ksl » Mon, 05 May 2008 1:39 am

ozchick wrote:Who's that girl on here with the awful spelling ?
Aghhh it's probably not the spelling but the fact that she can't see the keys when she types ? :oops:

Well Ozchick, you can't pull the wool over my eyes, it's not that you cannot see, the keyboard, or you cannot spell, it's more like you are trigger happy, you fire away, before the brain registers, my wife suffers the same.....she's so fast at typing, that she can correct her errors, before i can even think of a key to strike.

You are obviously a skilled typist, with a degree, and can do it blindfolded, yes, that too! :) I meant correct your spelling. :wink: Come on lets see the pictures! I'll be right to e point here, make up, is for a reason right! If rooster says you are okay without trust his judgement, he can see past the mask. :wink:

I used to live with a Danchick, who was employed in the beauty business, and I must admit she looked a cracker, until bedtime, it's kind of a anticlimax, when it all comes off, to see what is really under all the paintwork, and it takes alittle time to get used to plain old jane. But overall, its in the heart what counts and certainly not the looks.

ozchick
Editor
Editor

Postby ozchick » Mon, 05 May 2008 8:25 pm

ksl wrote: its in the heart what counts and certainly not the looks.

Momentarily stunned ! Wow ksl you could melt a girl's heart ! :in love:
(Smiles and sighs as faith in huMANity is restored !)
But nah, youse still aren't gettin' any pics ! That Danish chick...yeah that's a familiar story...he he...turn the lights off in the bedroom and all is well ! :wink:
'Are you trying to tempt me because I come from the land of plenty?'