Singapore Expats Forum

Looking for Japanese,Chinese,Hong Kong expats-homebased job

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
crocs1980

Looking for Japanese,Chinese,Hong Kong expats-homebased job

Postby crocs1980 » Mon, 28 Apr 2008 2:20 pm

Hi,

I am a singaporean, looking for Japanese, Chinese, Hong Kong, Taiwanese expats who are currently staying in Singapore and who are interested to earn a small supplementary income on project basis. Homemakers or students preferred. You must have internet and email access.

I need your help to buy and ship in products from your home countries. I need help because although i can read japanese and chinese, i have trouble writing to the sellers in these countries as well transferring funds to these countries. So i need your help to place the orders, make funds transfers and arrange with the sellers to ship here. When the products arrived, i will collect them from you.

I will pay for the products as well as shipping costs before you make any purchase so you need not prepare funds at all. I will also be willing to pay you a commission too for the help you rendered to me, which we can further discuss. I am planning to start small scale but may eventually buy every month, slowly increasing in quantity. It may be a small monthly income supplement for you as well as a way to pass time. And i will really appreciate your help!

If you are suitable and interested, can you please email me? crocs1980@yahoo.com.sg

Thanks very much!

crocs1980

Postby crocs1980 » Mon, 28 Apr 2008 2:37 pm

Forgot to add the kind of products i am hoping to buy from your countries. It will be mainly toys and hobby items, like animae, comics, disney, hello kitty collectibles and accessories. If you have contacts of wholesales, suppliers and manufacturers who will be able to offer products not readily found in Singapore, i will be most interested to work with you too! Pls contact me. Thanks!